Somenthing u can do that noone else u know can

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
What is something u can do that noone else can that you know. like doing a certain sport really god or what ever

Me i can touch my tounge with my nose and swallow it, in weight lifting noone can beat me unless ur older or just like fat strong. and noone can do the tiger woods bouncy ball trick on there golf club hit a golf ball over 330 yards at 16 or have 120 mile per hour club head speed when driving in golf. and also i dont know noone else that can wear a differnt outfit for 4 months striahgt

i slayed buffy
lol my friend can lick her elbow

Tired Hiker
Dude, you are a mad man!!!

Tannhauser
I can make my eyes jiggle around in their sockets... it hurts though! big grin

DeNiro
Who me why stick out tongue

§pearhead
I can...do the tongue to my nose thing. And I also have a habit of rolling my eyes in the back of my head. smile

i slayed buffy
i can divide my tounge into 3 pieces

Tired Hiker
I can walk on my hands for a very long time.

DeNiro
Didnt u guys read the part where i said i could swallow my tounge i highly doubt ne of you know a person that can do that stick out tongue

ok what is something else ummmmm I can throw a football 60 yads but i got like 3 friends that can do that. ummmm i can do 110 push ups in one minutes. ummmmm no one can look as evil as me when im mad i know that is dumb but trust me im scary

Tannhauser
Wow... does swallowing your tongue hurt, DeNiro?

DeNiro
no i got a very long tounge so i just put it back all the way and then it goes into my throat then i usally can clean out my throat like that and breath better then i bring it back

§pearhead
sick i just tried that...and i can almost do it. give me another 10 minutes and i might just get it laughing out loud

Tannhauser
That's really cool! I wish I could do that! big grin

Tired Hiker
Dude, are you human?

DeNiro
Spearhead ur going to swallow ur tounge all the way i bet dont try it. But yea im human but ONE DAY ILL BE THE HULK stick out tongue but ne way here is where my tounge ends up in the back of my throat.

It goes up to were my nose starts and that i can clean that out and then spit everything out i know its sick but hey i never get stuffy noses

KidRock
u must be tired after that right tired hiker lol

Kaleanae
I can play some songs in the piano, I know how to knit ...

Tannhauser
Knitting is cool! Hurray for knitting!

silver_tears
that m'dear is impossible yes

Darth Revan
I can do the average jumper course in 20 seconds flat. (the timed round anyways which is shorter than the non-timed) I know there are other people who can do that, but none's I know of

Kaleanae
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

silver_tears
I'm just me and that's plenty happy

DeNiro
I can take a hulla hoop and use it as a jump rope and do it faster then most people can jump rope with a rope. and also i can prolly jump rope over 300 times in a minutes seriosuly

Kaleanae
I can write backwards

N.Tonks
I can umm................................................................................................................................................................

DeNiro
i can sleep for 16 hours striahgt

Darth Revan
great talent you've got there D roll eyes (sarcastic)
I can do a lot of things, but the one I posted is the only one I can think of that I don't know anyone else who can do it

§pearhead
I have this amazing talent that makes me so that I only need about 6 hours of sleep a night. smile

silver_tears
I have that too yes
well I should get more sleep, but my life interferes mad

stinkfist462
i can do this one thing when i jerk ...... wait ... not gonn say ...

i slayed buffy
laughing out loud

Dregh
No one can wake me up even shouting

Dregh
And I can cry even if not having a reason

Cool eh?

Tired Hiker
Ta ha! laughing

Tired Hiker
You should be an actor.

§pearhead
Stink! almost all the guys i know do that laughing out loud

stinkfist462
what ... aim at your TV and hit it perfectly ?

oh shit ..

NVM THAT !!!

KidRock
i can masterbate more in one day then anyone else!!! eek!

Tired Hiker
I can spit my chewing gum into the air and catch it back in my mouth. My friend can swallow stuff and regurgitate it. I was also a master at porching newspapers from my Schwinn Cruiser, with the handlebar basket, all the way from the street on my old paper route.

stinkfist462
HA ... little do you know .. that is me big grin

DeNiro
I can also sleep threw about ne thing noone can wake me up i have to set my alaram clock at like 5 so i can wake up at 6 cause it takes on hour to wake me up Dregh remined me of this

Kaleanae
I can go without sleeping for three days without having allucinations (of course, allucinations appear after not sleeping for 5 days)

DeNiro
god i couldnt do that.

i cant fall alseep unless i listen to music for like 20 minutes in bed

total metalhead
id bet anything that im the only one here who can pull a 360 benihana (skate trick) yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.