Henry 2: The Mask of Sanity

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zombieman
Anyone seen the sequel to Henry Portrait of a Serial Killer? If so is it any good? I've considered trying to get hold of this for a while.

Lord_Andres
You should check this out, very good online store always relayable and good service too, bought many horror films there that warrent awaylable in other online stoers

http://www.cduniverse.com/productinfo.asp?pid=1176579&cart=189674601&style=movie

BackFire
No, I haven't seen it, but I've heard it's really crappy.

Evil Dead
I saw it on deepdiscount the other day.........laughed my ass off at the thought of it. Havn't seen it........will never see it......unless Backfire takes one for the team and watches it, then recommends.

samhain

Cinemaddiction
Heyyyyy..that's the one where the cover shows some Hobbit looking character holding a firecracker or some shit.

"Mask of Sanity" sounds like it would have potential, but a pyro on the front cover just doesn't sell it.

I may spend the $1 sometime and give it a whirl.

zombieman
Yeah, i was drawn to the film by it's subtitle. If its only cheap i might buy it.

Lord_Andres
I just watched the first one again, it seems that every time I watch it, I become more fund of it, I think "I'l take one for the team" and buy Mask of sanity late next week, I'l give you my rewiew when I've seen it.

zombieman
Well, have you taken one for the team yet then?

Lord_Andres
it hasint arrived yet sad

Cowboyography
The problem is is that they killed the best character in Henry 1, It just wouldnt be Henry without OTIS!!! Otis is awsome!!! GO OTIS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.