I'm Getting A Bike!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
well, i finally talked my wife into letting me buy a bike. it's gonna be like august or september before i can afford it, but i am SO gonna get one!!!! Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Devalion
Cool, just don't fall off it! laughing out loud

Rogue Jedi
no worries, i rode for most of my teens and part of my twenties.

Gravity Kills
I Have an old beat up junkie one

Lan委Windu
A bike? geek

Or...a BIKE? cool

Rogue Jedi
a motorcycle, smartass.... stick out tongue .....probably gonna go with a ducati or a buell. no harleys for me.

Lan委Windu
Well you said bike...stick out tongue

Eh, I wouldn't want a Harley, I'd want an ATV actually.

Rogue Jedi
no one should drive harleys unless they are a real biker. i am gonna get a ducati, i think. not a crotch rocket, though. i already have the leathers picked out.

Lan委Windu
RJ in leather...barf

Rogue Jedi
racing leathers!!!!! i think i am gonna get them with a blue/black color scheme.

Lan委Windu
The smilie didn't work...sad it's supposed to be barfing.

Rogue Jedi
i am a sexy ***** already. in leather? evil face

gabimr2
b*tch?

Rogue Jedi
yes i am. dont hate me cuz i am beautiful.

gabimr2
I dont angel

Rogue Jedi
you should.

gabimr2
ok..huh I hate you b*tch

Rogue Jedi
i know. but i love you!!!!!

dave123
laughing out loud everyone loves gabii love

Rogue Jedi
add one more to her list.

gabimr2
ahhahaa.. u're so sweet davee!big grinlove

Rogue Jedi
back to topic, the reason my wife is concerned about me having a bike is that she recently saw "torque." she is afraid i will get in an accident.

dave123
back to my sweetness embarrasment

after all, this is the OTF stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
good call.
but i am not gonna do the shit they do in those movies.

gabimr2
laughing right davelove

-- but they can do sumthing to u even if ure riding the bike.. they can take u.. and the bikebig grin doble price

Rogue Jedi
i will still have my truck, in case it rains.

dave123
if you ain't gonna do 140 on a 60 motorway in the wrong lane what's the point of owning one confused

Rogue Jedi
uh.....surviving?

dave123
sleep you're just a terrible driver

gabimr2
hahahahahahaalaughing I dont know how to drive...embarrasment just go-kart

Rogue Jedi
i am a great driver, its the other people i worry about.

dave123
jog big grin healthier and safer

Rogue Jedi
ride....more fun and a big rush.

burlyman
BIKE cool

Gabii love

Torque puke

dave123
magic penguins the only transport for me big grin

Rogue Jedi
in the movie torque, which i just saw, the chick named china was hot as hell.

BackFire
Cool for you man. Just be careful. One accident on a bike and you're pretty much screwed.

But if you want one, more power too ya. I personally wouldn't get one, but that's just me.

Lan委Windu
My grandpa once wrecked a bike and the scabs on his body were said to make him look like a human hamburger.

BackFire
He's lucky to even be alive. If you crash a bike there's a great chance of death.

Lan委Windu
The thing is though, the scabs never really scarred...you can't tell he had the accident.

Just like the scars on my leg from the fire when I was 12, they disappeared.

Rogue Jedi
well, i am only gonna go crazy on it on sone back roads i know of. a bunch of guys i know race there.

realworlddreams
isnt it a lil early for a mid-life crisis rogue?

Darth Revan
congrats dude

what kinda bike?

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
that is so cute!!!

is it going to be a classic!?

Chelsea23
ahh i love bikes, they are awesome. post a pic of it later or tell us wat one you are getting.

the lost boys
a bike. wow lucky u huh

Korri
my bike hasnt been out the garage for over a year messed

sfighter17
Wear a helmet, don't die at a young age.

Korri
blink

Fallen Jedi
never ridden a on a motorcyle b4.

Rogue Jedi
either a ducati or a duell. i hate harleys.

nazgulinthedark
there arnt any helmet laws in south dakota no

Rogue Jedi
same here in houston. but you can bet your sweet ass that i will wear a helmet and riding leathers.

nazgulinthedark
yes thumb up

my moms friend in louisiana's bike fell on his leg and they had to amputate it sad

dont let your bike fall on you! no

Rogue Jedi
sounds like an inexperienced rider, or someone hit him.

Chelsea23
oh wow, they are alot of fun

Rogue Jedi
just make sure the driver is safe.

realworlddreams
wut kinda ducati? crotch rockets are cool...a lil more dangerous i think, but cooler...
a guy on a older ducati C-rocket paralleled w/my dad for like an hr on the freeway at 90 mph...then he SPED UP to get to the off-ramp at like 110...it was very cool

Ellen
hello smile

i have a bike and i hate it co'z it's really small to me haha

realworlddreams
i drive a '96 jeep grand cherokee laredo..i have no problem w/the size of my vehicle..

forumcrew
ill be getting a bike in the next couple months most likely either a honda cbr600 or a yamaha r6

bobcrickett
I have a beach cruiser. It's pink. big grin

Darth Revan
Yeah I hate Harleys too they're stupid... I don't understand what's so damn cool about ripping down the highway, the sound of your bike being heard for miles around, wearing either no helmet or one of those crappy skull cap things, and having your arms way up in the air all day...

My dad's into motorcycles, mostly vintage bikes but recently newer ones too

LarryTheArch
Ive got a 79' mini-bike

Darth Revan
about the safety thing... there really are a lot of idiots around these days. I always wear one of those padded riding jackets and a helmet when I ride, it's just stupid not to... But it's not only the helmet issue, it's the fact that they go around bragging about how fast their bike can go, and how far they like to lean over around corners, and basically how stupid and reckless they are

Ellen
i have a bike but but it's really small to me sad

Rogue Jedi
i will definitely wear the leathers and helmet.

nazgulinthedark
i was really bored so i watched a motorcross thing on espn smile it was really cool

Rogue Jedi
i used to motocross when i was a teen. i had a badass husqavarna 500 i used to ride.

nazgulinthedark
kewl thumb up

it looks fun

Rogue Jedi
i was ok, i won a few races. i raced at a local track called rio bravo.

nazgulinthedark
i dont think theres a motocross track here, theres not a horse raceing track either, and the closest race car track is in a little town a hour away

Rogue Jedi
i had a shitload of fun doing it.

nazgulinthedark
it looked fun on espn

Rogue Jedi
man, when you hit a big jump and catch a lot of air, what a rush!!!

nazgulinthedark
i love it when i go to my horse back lessons and we do some of the bigger jumps, that is what you call a rush

Rogue Jedi
i used to love rounding corners and throwing dirt into the guys face behind me.

nazgulinthedark
haha

Rogue Jedi
man, those guys got pissed. most of them were a lot older than me, but i beat them.

nazgulinthedark
the poeple in my riding lesson are like 18 and im 13 and i do the same jumps as them and they get so mad that i get to do the same stuff evil face

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.