los lonely boys

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tns
has anyone heared them yet ? personally i like them there good. what about u

moonwalker741
i heard 1 song of thers, i hink it wuz called heaven.....its pretty good

tns
yeah i like that song bbut i can't believe only u and me have heard that song

ElectricBugaloo
they have Johnny Cash's seal of approval--who am I to argue with the man in black?

tns
who?

ElectricBugaloo
...you don't know who Johnny Cash is?

seriously, get a sense of musical history.

tns
lol just tell me who i might know who ur talking about but i might not just know his name

ElectricBugaloo
Johnny Cash is in my opinion the best country music artist ever.

His Live at Folsom Prison album (taped live at Folsom Prison) is one album that EVERYONE needs to own.

He sang "Hurt" a couple of years ago, and it became popular, identifying him to the younger generation. Unfortunately, he died months after releasing the song.

tns
inever heard of him sorry but that could be because i don't like country

ElectricBugaloo
::sigh::

narrow minded music listeners these days... assuming all country is what they hear on the radio.

tns
well do u listen to latino, or pop or hiphop rock classic rock 50s 70s tirbal i like it all except for country it just dose not interest me

ElectricBugaloo
I listen to just about everything except for electronica

My brother listening to it nonstop for about a year really turned me off to most electronica except big beat. But i'll still listen to some new stuff if someone tells me its good.

On my computer, I have just about every genre of music I can think of from Latin Jazz to Classical to New Wave to Underground Rap to 60s surf music, so I think i'm pretty well versed musically.

tns
well i don't care who wrote it i just care if it's good. i like this one lady she's good but i forgot her name and thats another reason i have a bad meom. anyway she's sings not in enlish but in some native laungage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.