JoJo, anyone heard of her?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeatherLep43
Well first of all, "JoJo", is a very great singer. She can hit those notes anytime. And her 1st single off of her 1st album, will prove it.

But, when you hear this girls singing ability, you think she is an 18 year old or possibly older. But, what struck and shocked me was that she was 13!

Yes, she is 13! I watched her video and it would have fulled me if It didn't say she was 13. I thought this girl could sing, no she's not like Hilary Duff. She sings way better than her.

I still love you Hil. But JoJo can sing, has good looks, and is actually my age. Which means if and when I get to meet her and get to know her I can hook-up with her. J/K stick out tongue

I don't know what race she is. It seems like she is white. But, the way she sings is almost completely simular to an R&B singer. Yes, she is very pretty and very good at singing. And most of us can relate to her and how she grew up.

To learn more about JoJo, and listen to her song, "Get Out (Leave)" , which she wrote, go to www.jojoonline.com

What do you think? Do you think she'll make it? Or fade away as fast as her music career started? eek!

I LOVE JOJO!

loserib
man that really sucks ass becuese my real name is jojo ive been called jojo since i was born and im a 23 year old man
i

tns
i like her song

LeatherLep43
Her song it good. hey loserib the name jojo is a name for both sexes

PurityKnight
.... eek! my brother's nickname is Jojo...

loserib
man i guese the name is more common then i thought

leatherface12
Wow she is only 13. blink Im older than her. smile

VallejoKid707
She's 13?!?! Wow... I thought she was at least 16. She looks really old.

tns
im older then her to> i don't know about that vallejokid707 she looks like a kid to me

Elektra_lover
I like her songs. "Get out" is stuck in my head but i dont mind big grin

PrefectRonnykin
thumb down

ClaraG
:-) she's good :-)

*Georgina_A*
I don't like her erm I find her annoying no expression

But that song "Get out" always get stuck in my head sad

lil bitchiness
Horrible. thumb down

She looks like one of those people that if i knew in real life, id wanna slap silly...

bardock
13jawdrop

Dr. Strangelove
Didn't know that either bro, I can't wait till she develops into a fully grown babe shifty

I won't comment on her, since pop music is the Antichrist.

bardock
better erase the tape then

Silver Stardust
She's a 13 year old singing about love...what the hell does she know about love at that age?

thumb down

Darth Revan
SS> Good point yes

She is annoying. I get that stupid single stuck in my head when I so much as hear its name... I hate songs like that. But it was funny how at the VMA's, right after Jay-Z announced his retirement, they started playing that song laughing

*Georgina_A*
^^ Me too, unfortunately...

I saw her perform "live" (in other words, miming) on TV and she looked so out of place because she looked way too young. She's just a little kid trying to act older IMO roll eyes (sarcastic)

lil bitchiness
eek! shes just barely old enough to join this board eek!laughing out loud

I rule
Hell if a 13 year old can make an album then I can roll eyes (sarcastic)

Silver Stardust
laughing out loud

You know what she reminds me of? Those awful "Kidz Bop" CDs that they make, with little kids singing songs about things they know nothing about...

Dr. Strangelove
I remember those commercials eek! God those were terrible. Those Kid bop CD's sure would be a great tool for torture. evil face

Silver Stardust
Whoever made those damn Kid Bop things need to die, they play the commercials for them ALL THE TIME and it makes my ears bleed mad

Dr. Strangelove
I haven't heard them in years, but I don't watch much of Nick or Cartoon Network anymore.confused

Punkyhermy
i hate that wannabe!
that stupid "i wanna grow up sooo fast" girl!
talentless....i still ahve to figure out why these music comanys get all these lame idiotic singers!

Darth Revan
Yeah, when she was talking at the VMA's her lines were so obviously rehearsed it was painful to watch. Almost worse than Liv Tyler at the Oscars.

Flying High
SHE HAS A BIG FORHEAD!!!!!

sorry had to get that off my chest....no expression

bardock
that usher line or whatever....so bad

<<Solo>>
No, no one has heard of her even though her cd is on the top 10 selling albums at the moment.

And supposively she's thirteen?

Punkyhermy
yeah....she does not act like a 13 yr old for sure...or dress like one..

Darth Revan
yep yes

Dr. Strangelove
You would be amazed at what kids wear these days at such a young age.wheelchair

Alpha Centauri
"i still ahve to figure out why these music comanys get all these lame idiotic singers!"

People coz the world is full of lame idiotic idiots who'll buy those lame idiotic records. Opiate for the masses.

-AC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.