Nintendo 64x4

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

moonwalker741
n e body here bout' it, its like 2 screens on a gameboy like console.....

dave123
terrible name erm

JKozzy
That's the official name?? No!!! cry BADDD BADDD

LanİeWindu
Noooooo...it's the DS

JKozzy
That's the Japan name, they said that they would rename it for the 'states, hopefully this is a misunderstanding and not the US name.

LanİeWindu
At E3, it was announced as the Nintendo DS, and the graphics are great.

JKozzy
I'll try to find the article, I know it was announced as the DS, but they said they were definetly changing the name for its American release.. hold on.. where did it go...

JKozzy
"Nintendo has stated that the DS will be coming to both America and Japan later on this year. However, the system will be released under a new name."

http://www.gamedaily.com/e3/article.asp?articleid=4561&sectionid=17

DracotheDragon
It's called Nintendo Dual Screen (DS).

Samas-adian
I heard the DS kicks ass. Gamespot and Gamespy have said its better than the PSP.

SpikeSpiegel
They didn't actually say that...anyway I don't think it'll be as good as the PSP. It may have a load of cool features, like a stylus-touch-screen-pad, but when playing that metroid game it's going to seem a bit clumsy don't ya think. And you can only look at one screen at once. Finally, comparing the graphics I can see that the PSP's graphics look better.

Samas-adian
Yes they did. Acutally they said that the stlyus touch screen pad was great and can create inventive game mechanics that nonbody has played before. The PSP may be poweful but is it the best... seems to me its just the Playstation.

moonwalker741
they hav a bunch of info on it n game info too, here

http://www.gamespot.com/ds/

ther makin a 3D super mario bros. , wicked!

sith_darth_jay
i thought the console was DS

mario 64x4 is the name of the game, not the console

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.