Star Wars Names!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lurik
What is your Star Wars name, or what would it be? What do you di, in the Star Wars Universe?etc.

Lurik
My name would obviously be Lurik. Lurik Taadeus Xa, to be exact, and he would be a member of one of the Three Dark Jedi Orders. Maybe a Sith? Or Krath? Possibly Obelisk?

LordRevan
is there alredy a forum of the same post? besides mine would be lord Raiden or shreev

Lurik
Hey, its Trandoshan boy!

LordRevan
and your a Hutt

LanİeWindu
I would be...surprise surprise...Lance Windu, nephew of the infamous Mace Windu.

Sesse
Kars Skywalker. =P

Lurik
Kars Skywalker?How far in the future is your character?Are u Bens' son, or somethin'.

Sesse
Actually im referring to someone who has lost it... Try typing "Kars Skywalker" in google and see the first hit.

And before you ask. No. That guy is serious.

Julie
okay...*backs off slowly*
hmmm....star wars name...if I had the Force I'd be a jedi...if not...I'd be a pilot...if I'm too short to be a pilot I'd be a shoot-first-sort-em-later soldier

Creechuur
Ok, Kars is scaring me.

If I was an alien I'd be Cree'Chuur. Sounds like a Twi'lek name to me.

Otherwise I like Jastor Kreel.

super shadow GL
Mine is Super shadow GAY LOSER

Sith Master X
Oh wait a minute...I'd be Darth Rage!! roll eyes (sarcastic)

SMX
cool

wubanga46
I would be Jedi master Wu-Wei Kono

Phoenix Jedi
I would be
hmm...
Skero Fett, son of boba fett (if not a force user)
Darth Xonul - dark sith lord

Mace Skywalker
Jedi Master Kai Okin

Jedi Priestess
Clarion

Morgoths_Wrath
I'd probably be a Jedi Knight named Aiden Quallest

SnakeEyes
i would be a Sith Master named Khan Devorik that uses a double balded lightsaber and who wears a Heavy Exoskeleton

MadHeretic
I will be the unknown master of Darth Sidious (The Emperor).

walkingcarpet
Lars Honeytoast

darthbabb
i would be darth babb. I would have a double bladed red lightsaber but would be on my own side.

Selket
sith...Selket.

Lord Ryugen
Niko Turrell, a wandering force user with a double bladed green lightsaber who acts and fights only for himself.

walkingcarpet
Lars Honeytoast

Darth Dementus
My name would of course be Darth Dementus, and I would be a Sith Lord.

DCLXVI
My god.
Why do all my old crappy threads come back to haunt me? stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.