question

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mordamor22
why is batman , batman? what i mean is why is his name batman....does he have anything to do with bats??? (im not a fan so i dont no)

Gregory
Yes. The idea was that Bruce needed an edge over Gotham's criminal element other than his superior fighting ability--he needed criminals to fear him. While he was contemplating how to do this, a bat crashed through his window. Since bats are widely feared, Bruce took this as a sign and modeled his costume after one.

mordamor22
ook thanks

yerssot
is that what the movies says gregory? ... been a long time

Gregory
It's what the comics say. I don't know about the movies.

punkyhermy
yeah as gregory said...

yerssot
unfortunatly we don't have the comics here

agentsmith114
yep, comics say that a bat crashed in his window. and, im probably wrong, but i think he tried out just dressing up in a regular disguise before he made a bat suit. could be wrong, but that's what i seem to remember...from somewhere.

punkyhermy
he...at least in MOTP the first time he goes out to fight, he's wearing a black mask over his face and black jacket with a pants.

ÞÁØlå
question answered.
closing...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.