Most Unnecessary LOTR Character?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gandalf Of Lore
Who do you think was the most unecessary character in LOTR. Personally I believe that they were all necessary (not on the same level) but everyone did something. Do you guys have the same outlook?

Discos
erm, Theodens assistant to begin with was such a waste

Fëanor
laughing ...i must've gone to the bathroom for that one...oh wait...now i remember... stick out tongue

Sauron
Legolas- even mr tolk said he achieved the least of the nine walkers

imagine-being outdone by a hobbit

Gullom
I guess all charecters did have somthing to do...

it was well orginized and well done...

This movie is a hit....

Discos
Hama was the guys name

Cynethryth

Discos
ah good point Exa (I aint changing your name, tis too long stick out tongue)

my bad then, he had an understanding with Gandalf in the film, Gandalf looked at him odly but not after "by order of Grima Wormtongue"

Discos - foolish Grima

Fëanor
laughing ...yes you're right...*tries to think of something witty*

Sauron
he is tenth along in third row stick out tongue
you obviously dont know your orc battalions as well as your everything else tolkien smile

Cynethryth
laughing

He is the seventh from the right wink
- and I didnt want to do so many lines of "o"s because that would look even more ridiculous laughing out loud

But if you prefer it stick out tongue

oooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooo
ooooooooo_oooooo
oooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooo

wink

Sauron
happy thank you smile

im sorry but i take it personally when my army do not recieve the proper atention.

Fëanor
laughing Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam... stick out tongue

Cynethryth
@Sauron - big grin big grin

blink

"I have a catapult, unless you give me all the money, I will fling an enormous rock onto your head" - confused

Fëanor
laughing out loud laughing out loud ...it sounded too funny...had to say it...

Sauron
*gives all the money*

eek!!

fini
hmmm i dont know, hey be glad we didn't have someone like Jar Jar binks.
thank god

Aurora
Personally I don't see the use of Frodo. He was weak, whiny, slow, and tried to keep the ring. I say they should have given it to sauron and let him conquer Middle Earth!!!!!!

confused

Sauron
i agree with aurora!

Aurora
yes

OrliNElijahsGrl
LOL@Aurora!! that was funny!

Phoenix
I don't think any of the characters are unnecessary. With the amount of time Mr. T spent on this project, I cannot believe that his characters do not have purpose, even the ones with only one line!

ladygrim
i don't think any characters were unnessacey (suz spelling) cus if you took any character away fromthe book/movie un would have to rearrange them..

Ddraiglais
Arwen was a waste. I probably wouldn't hate the movies so much if she wasn't in them. Give her parts back to the people that originally had them, and drop the made up parts. Then you could have easily done without her.

grishnakah
you spelt characters wrong, anyway i think that discos is wright theodens serven was a waist.

Shadowy_Exa
Legolas, what did he really do?

Sweet Feck all

saved frodos life by letting them go into lothlorien and therefore allowing him to recieve the phial of galadriel which would later save him from shelob? no they would have gone in anyway, legolas nearly got them banned because he wouldnt go blindfolded. obviously it was one of those bag blindfolds, that mess up your hair and cover your face.

shaber
Tom Bombadil or Goldberry.

ladygrim
legolas was there to look pretty and have the whitest teeth through out everything he did

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.