"The Land of Arsoncara and the Necklas of power" (my story, please read.)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Freddy_vs_Jason
Heres a brief snyopsis of my story:

Danny was an ordinary eight-year-old boy until until he had weird dreams of a magical place, then one day he was transported to it along with a strange but beautiful necklas. The land is inhabited by strange and wonderful creatures, aswel as evil ones....Danny makes a lot of friends that tell him the necklas is powerful but its power is still unknown and that The prince of evil Lord Tancreed is after it, and will do anything to get it. Danny can't be touched if hes wearing the necklas and alive so Tancreeds minions will have to kill him! It will take all of Dannys courage to put evil to rest.

I will right the story tomorrow. So please tune in!!

Freddy_vs_Jason
Okay people, here it is:

The sun sank slowly beyond the horizon as Danny sat up from his grassy-resting place. A smile streched over his small eight-year-old face, it was such a beautiful sight to see. Danny was a simple, sweet kid. He had light-blue eyes and golden-brown hair, he had gotten his eyes from his mother but his looks from his father. Danny was a very mature boy, he knew that he had to grow up fast ever since his mother passed away when he was just four, you could see all this in his figure. He may have just been 8, but acted like a teenager in many ways. His alarm watch went off, signaling it was time to go home. Danny got up playfully and ran through the fields as fast as his eight-year-old legs would carry him. Danny and his father lived out in the middle of now-where on a farm, meaning that Danny went to home school and had no friends, but that didn't mean his wasn't a loveable kid. Danny found his father feeding thier labrodor puppy George. "Did you get any sleep last night?" his father asked him without turning his head. Danny knew what he was on about, lately Danny had been having strange dreams of a place he couldn't see that clearly, but he knew who-ever was there needed his help. It's because of these that Danny hadn't been getting much sleep lately. "Yes", Danny replied.
"Don't lie to me, I looked through the crack on your door and found you reading." Danny sat in silence. "You can't go doing this Danny! you need sleep."
"Look Dad, those people need my help! if only you-"
"Thats enough Danny!" his father roared. Dannys father was tough man to please, but he was very nice and loved Danny very much. Danny swallowed, trying to cover the lump rising in his throat. "Just!......just go to bed..." his father ordered. Danny stormed from the room and climbed the stair-case. When he arrived in his bedroom he slammed the door and sat down on his bed. George came out from under it barking playfully. When 10 o'clock came Danny brushed his teeth and clambered into bed, staring out the window just above him. George leaped up and nestled himself next to the boy. 12 am came and went, the 1 o'clock.....Danny still didn't fell tired, his attention was cast on the open window. The door to his room slwoly opened and his father entered. "Can't sleep?" he asked. Danny shook his head. "It's 3 am Danny.......you haven't slept right since those dreams." Danny said nothing, what was his father getting at? "Tomorrow I'm talking you too a sleep-disorder doctor. He going to help you get better." Danny kept quiet. "We'll leave at about 12 pm, until then plese and try and get too sleep." His father kissed his fore-head and leaft the room. Danny looked back out the window, only to see a bright-red light stream above the night sky. Danny sat up. "A shooting star George!.......a shooting star."

The next day Danny got up and dressed then went outside to pick some chicken eggs, George went with him. Danny searched the chiken-coop througly but found no eggs. "What are we gonna do with you guys?" Danny asked the chickens and hens. George barked loudly, more loudly then usaul. Danny looked at the mangy-dog. Only to see some thing glittering in his mouth. "What ya got there George?" he said walking over to him. Danny tugged the object from the dogs mouth and examined it. His mouth dropped open. In the palm of his hand was a magnificent necklas. In the middle of it was a perfectly round crimson-red sphere. It was outlined by a gold plate were more red-jewels went incrusted in it. Connected to it was a golden chain. "Danny!" his father called from somewhere inside. Danny put the necklas in his pocket and went in. By 11 o'clock Danny's father packed Danny and over-night bed and put him in the car. As the car pulled away Geogre ran towards it, howling and barking. "Go home George!!" Danny called through the window. "He'll be alright" his father said. It took 20 mintues to reach the hospital which was set just outside of a very-small forest. Danny and his father went in and were introduced to Doctor Gail. Danny explained his weird and disturbing dreams, but leaft out the necklas. "Danny I'm going to show you something." said the Doctor. He opened the closet and wheeled out some kind of machine. "This machine will get rid of all those bad-dreams you've been having" the Doctor sida. But Danny was only half listening. Most of his attention was on a small mirror which refelcted the image of a girl that must have been around the age of 14. "Danny?" said his father, bringing his attention ack to the Doctor.
"Will it hurt?" he asked.
"No, no, no!" the Doctor answered. Doctor Gail introduced Danny and his Dad to Nurse Wilcox. The explained that Danny would stay over night and they would use the machine on him. Danny's father agreed and kneeled down beside him. "Okay big guy, It's just you here tonight. But I promise I'll come get you tomorrow, ...and we can go home. Do everything Nurse Wilcox tells you. "
"Okay....." Danny replied. Danny bid farewell to his father and was lead by Nurse Wilcox to an empty room. "We will come get you in a few hours, you may have a nap if you wish" she offered, pointing to a bed in the corner. Danny began to like this woman less, and less by the minute. Without so much of another word she left the room. Danny stood on the bed and stared out of the small window. He saw his fathers station wagon drive off. It was just Danny...all alone now. About an hour past and Danny began to grow tired and sleepy. The door opened slowly. About time!!" Danny thought. But it wasn't the nurse or Doctor Gail, but the girl that Danny had seen in the mirror. She was wearing a weat coloured singlit-top with faded jeans. In her right hand she had a small pumkin. "Hello" said the girl.
"Hi...." Danny replied, getting off the bed and walking towards her, she wan't much taller then Danny. Even though she was about 14. "It's Halloween soon" said the girl handing Danny the pumkin.
"I know" he replied. There was a loud banging sound from somewhere in the builing. "I have to go, but I'll come back later." and she leaft. Danny sat the pumkin down on the small table and waited. Another hour passed and Nurse Wilcox returned. "Would you like to go for a ride Danny?" she asked. Danny got up and followed her to the hallway. Two men were standing next to a bed-trolley with starps. One of the men lifted danny on to it. "Lay down" the nurse instructed.
"I would like to sit up if I may" Danny said.
"What did your father tell you?" she asked.
"To do everything you tell me Miss Wilcox" he said.
"Then lie down." Danny did as he was told. The two men put the straps over down, fastining him to the bed. "Why do you have to tie me down?" he asked. "So you don't fall off" she said slowly. Then men wheeled the trolly off after Nurse Wilcox. Danny didn't like these men either, they were pale and creepy looking. They also kept staring at him. Danny was wheeled into a room where Doctor Gail and the machine were. Danny heard louds moans and yells coming from some where below, but said nothing. "Hello Danny!" said the Doctoe poiletly. After a couple of mintues chatting the Nurse put some head phones on Dannys ears and hooked th machine up. "Ready..." said the Nurse. Danny grew anxious and scared. This didn't seem right, Danny had a feeling this was going to so more then hurt him. He lay in silence listening to the raging night-storm outside. Doctor Gail was about to flip the switch when all the lights and power went out. "Oh dear..." Doctor Gail whispered.
"I'll check the power supply" said Nurse Wilcox. Everybody left the room and Danny was once again leaft on his own. He sat comfortably but worried until and hand pulled off his head-phones. "Who's there?" Danny asked. "Relax" said a voice. It was the girl again. She quicly un-buncled his straps. "We have to get out of here! there are damaged pateints locked in the cellar! quick" she grabbed his hand and ran out into the hallways and dark corridors. So these people were going to hurt him, on purpose!!. A torch light shone on the corner and the girl pulled Danny and herself behind a curtain and waited until the person passed. Danny and the girl ran down the stairs when a door comming out of the side of the stair-case bursed open. It was Nurse Wilcom. "So?!" she yelled.
"Ran Danny! run!" him and the girl ran out the front door and outside into the raging storm. The girl pulled Danny into the forest. Danny looked back and saw Nurse Wilcox and some starnge men running after them. The girl led Danny down the bank next to the river. The girl slipped and screamed as she fell into the cold-raging river below. "Take my hand!" Danny yelled. Danny turned around and saw he Nurse right behind him. He creamed and also jumped into the river. The river was deep and cold, Danny found it hard to swim and the current dragged him along. The Nurse yelled stop and extended her hand. The girl and Danny didn't take it. The girl sank and Danny went after her. He grabbed her hand and pulled her up to the surface. he also pulled something up. It looked like a big raft with a fence around it. They both tried to climb in but only Danny was sucessful. When Danny got in there was no sign of the girl and he was too far down stream to see the Nurse. He laf down and closed his eyes as water poured in and out of the raft (rememeber this takes place at night time.) Danny had his eyes shut tight and slowly drifted off to sleep as the current pulled Danny out into the ocean.....

Freddy_vs_Jason
Heres the next part:

Light poured in through Danny's shut eye-lids. He opened them carefully, staring up at the bright-golden sun. He sat up quickly, he was still in the raft thing, but instead of being in the ocean he was in a small pond that was surrounded by a desert. On the outside of the desert was a feild which eventually led to a forest. "Where am I?" Danny asked himself. "Welcome to Arsoncara" said a small, high voice. Danny looked down and jumped, he saw a very, very small white and fluffy creature. About the size of a puppy. It's head was bigger then its entire body and it had very large green eyes. At the end of it's feet and hands were birhgt purple patches. It was extremly cute. "W-w-who.....a-are you? Danny asked, suffiling back. "I'm Calace" the thing said.
"So what country am I in?" Danny asked, for he knew this was not the United States. "Your in Talos country." Danny raised an eye-brow. Where on Earth was Talos Country? "Is this place even ON Earth!?" he asked Calace. "Whats Earth?" Calace asked. So Danny wasn't on Earth.
"Well I think I'll go home now....." Danny said. Getting up and putting a leg over the fence, ready to jump off when Calace screamed "NO DON'T!!" he ran and grabbed Dannys ankle." Thats the Still Sand, anything thats alive that touches it turns to stone." Danny used his instincts and trusted the bizzare creature. "Well maybe we can jump from rock-to-rock until we get to the field?" Danny asked. The creature nodded and leaped onto his shoulder. Danny carefully jumped from rock-to-rock until he reached the last one. It was a bit too far from the field, but he would have to risk it. Using all his might, Danny leaped from the rock to the grass. He landed un-evenly and fell hard. He felt something in his pocket fall out. The necklas! he still had it. Danny stood up and picked up the necklas. "The necklas!" Calace cried. "Lord Tancreed's been looking for that, that must be why King Kutchin gave it to you."
"Gave it too me?" Danny asked. "But why?"
Calace shrugged. "We'll have to find Astrone first, he's in Diamond City, thats a long time from here." he said, his voice as high pitched but as cute as a Kitten.

Freddy_vs_Jason
No-ones read my story no.............

Freddy_vs_Jason
*sniff*

Freddy_vs_Jason
Check this out and read the whole page! eek!

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f53/t294662.html

drunk_nazgul
pretty good.

Freddy_vs_Jason
Thanks, I'll add more soon.

MichaelMyerscoo
That was good.

Spider-Girl
I haven't gotten round to up-dating it but hopefully soon.

Captain REX
I'll be merging those threads, Spider-Girl, that was a stupid thing to do...

Spider-Girl
I'm sorry sad..........

Captain REX
No problem, it's just kind of annoying.

Good story though. smile

hotsauce6548
the storys cool so far

Spider-Girl
Thanks! It's very likely that I'll add more tomorrow.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.