Bic Runga (anyone heard of her?)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Freddy_vs_Jason
Has anyone over-seas heard of her? shes extremly talented and has a wonderful voice and songs, if you see one of her albums in store then be sure to pick it up! it's really good.

Freddy_vs_Jason
I take it no ones heard of her sad

pr1983
she is quality, simple as that, beautiful voice and amazing lyrics, got beautiful collision months ago and im still listening to it, best song probably "she left on a monday" or even sway from drive.

*Georgina_A*
I've only ever heard "Sway" and "Good Morning Baby". I like both songs a lot.

pr1983
some pics of ms runga

droolio

pr1983

pr1983

the pic is my album cover she so kindly signed on her visit to dublin last year

pr1983
despite being one of the most beautiful singers i've ever seen, she's a brilliant songwriter, almost the complete package.

pr1983
nother pic

*Georgina_A*
Wow, she's so pretty. I didn't know she was Asian.

pr1983
half chinese half maori she is

koolruningz
Good songwriter and musician. Whats not to like? She is really highly regarded in NZ as someone who has suceeded without changing their style.

pr1983
good to meet another fan

MC Mike
WHat kind of music? confused

pr1983
oh... erm... i dont know what to call it, not pop or rock or hip hop, best is to listen and see for yourself, it is very good though, shes a great singer songwriter. its worth it to take the time to listen.

BlackC@t
Yeah, I love 'Something Good' and 'Listening for the weather' and also 'Get some sleep'
she makes me proud to be a kiwi!

spidergrl
i thought i would see you here Blackc@t. is this G or P??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.