Gullom's ride's

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gullom
yo guys post a pic of your rides....

Happy Dance

Gullom
my second....

Gullom
98 Honda accord...

17 inch rims
Weapon R air intake
eibach lowering kit...

thats about it Happy Dance

eleveninches
big grin
My ride laughing out loud
I like to ride it all day !!!!

MythBlazer
nice ride eleven inches
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Linkalicious
i don't have a pic of my ride but i got a 95 Honda Prelude with 18" alloy wheels and AEM intake.

Didn't slam it because my last car was lowered and the ride was crappy and uncomfortable. Besides, the 18" wheel fill the wheel well nicely.

Alias Neo
woot!

shake zula
2002 mr2 spyder, 17" front, 18" rear enkei two tone rims

Linkalicious
oh and my front wheels are slightly wider in the front than the rear because of the front wheel drive.

shake zula
i have rwd Happy Dance
front:45
rear:40

Gullom
Eleven my man... I would be very happy to have your ride for a day or two....

and as for the rest.... I am intrested in seeing your cars as well as your specifications....

THIS THREAD IS WORTHLESS WITHOUT PICS.

Rogue Jedi
when i buy my bike i will post a pic here.

shake zula
not my car but identical to it...

Rogue Jedi
bitchin ride, shake!!!

shake zula
thanks...

Rogue Jedi
is it all pimped out?

shake zula
right now i have rims on it, (se previous post). i'm currently having a speaker box customized to fit the cargo area located behind the seats and i'm saving up for a body kit. i also wanna put a cold air intake and a turbo. with all that, it will cost me around $10 g's... i have a lot of saving up to do...

Rogue Jedi
well, if we ever meet, youll have to take me for a ride..deal?

shake zula
sure thing.

Darth Revan
my dad's bike looks exactly like this:

http://www.lerepairedesmotards.com/img/expo/mondial2001/aprilia_caponord_red_.jpg

Gullom
shake Zula nice ride dude...

if we had this in the gulf I would of taken one.... I like them...

shake zula
thanks man. that little f*cker is fast... handles like a go kart. i have a lot fun in it.

Rogue Jedi
fast n furious?

shake zula
that's just plain suicidal. but i push it to 3 digit speeds when ever i get the chance, which not very often because of all this traffic in cali.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.