Could lightsaber cut Wolverines claws?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkCrawler
I know this may sound stupid, but I have thinked lot about it... stick out tongue

Linkalicious
I'll say yes because adamantium is supposed to be the hardest, strongest metal on earth, but the crystals used to create the blade of a light sabre, and the power source used to create the blade are probably not of an earthly origin.

eleveninches
Apparently, if I remember correctly, there are some lizards in the star wars expanded universe that cant be cut by lightsabers, and they cant cut through another lightsaber, so no.

Darth Jello
cut through? no. melt in a matter of minutes? definitely yes. unless the adamantium is shielded by some force field, a light saber could cut through it. even if it's carbonadium or the adamantium/vibranium compound that cap's shield is made out of.

Linkalicious
yah i think it could take a direct, hard hit....but applying the blade of a light saber to adamantium and leaving it there would definitly cause it to melt.

SuperDarryl
Ok lets evolve the conversation!

A Jedi fighting Wolverine, who would win the battle. Would Wolverine be able to survive. Or would Wolverine take out the Jedi?

Just thought I'd add a little fire to the discussion, whats your opinion?

Arachnoidfreak
Jedi uses jedi mind trick to make Wolverine stand still and then he lops off Logans head.

VENOMfan
LOL yup or cuase him to stick his claws into his head and make stroganoff out of his brain.

a jedi can kick a lot of ass. but could one take Magneto or Charles Xaiver or Mr. Fantastic? the mind trick only works on the weak minded

Irish Wolverine
I don't think a Jedi Mind Trick would work on Wolverine, he doesn't strike me as weak minded. That would be a good fight though.

Wynndar
i dont think the mind trick would work either...but a Jedi's vast fighting skills and use of other "force" type techniques and attacks, could give them an edge over wolverine

Arachnoidfreak
starwars

Beyonder
CRAP. Who are we talking about when we say Jedi? If you're talking about regular ones then hell no. Even Vader, Luke, Obe Wan would have a hard time with the runt. Wolverine ain't weak minded, the guy's head is full of false memory and such. He's one of Weapon X's top soldier, trainned to kill. The guy's older than most Jedi's, spent his life fighting and trainning.

Venomfan
yup or cuase him to stick his claws into his head and make stroganoff out of his brain

What's the going to do? His skull's made of adamantium; his healing factor is among the best; he can always retract those claws. As for cutting through adamantium, that might be possible, but it would take a while. Logan's not that stupid if he notices his claws affected by the lightsaber; he'd back off and avoid it, targeting the Jedi and going for a kill.

A good swipe from those claws and a Jedi would be serious handicapped; the same can't be said about Logan as his bones are adamantium, and his healing factor would rejuvinate his body from wounds. Your really underestimating Logan and overestimating a Jedi and the lightsaber's ability.

Arachnoidfreak
you might be underestimating the lightsaber. Adamantium is the hardest metal on earth...but the lightsaber is not from earth. also, the light saber cuts through things on the molecular level..its made of light for craps sake! it cuts through EVERYTHING except other lightsabers

VENOMfan
I know Wolverine has a great healing factor. but it isnt the best Hulk has a better healing factor.

and at the time I wasnt taking the weak minded part into consideration. my Star Wars references are not the best. but his skull being adamantium makes his brain untouchable? your not suggesting that right? his eyes and temples are one ways right to grey matter.

Beyonder
Arachnoidfreak

you might be underestimating the lightsaber. Adamantium is the hardest metal on earth...but the lightsaber is not from earth. also, the light saber cuts through things on the molecular level..its made of light for craps sake! it cuts through EVERYTHING except other lightsabers

Just because it's not from Earth doesn't mean it's superior. Where do lightsabers come from anyhow? And has the lightsaber ever cut through any metal or thing that would be comparable to adamantium. What's the lightsabers showing so far?

VENOMfan

I know Wolverine has a great healing factor. but it isnt the best Hulk has a better healing factor.

and at the time I wasnt taking the weak minded part into consideration. my Star Wars references are not the best. but his skull being adamantium makes his brain untouchable? your not suggesting that right? his eyes and temples are one ways right to grey matter.

Well, I said among the best, not THE best. His healing factor would suffice, as oppose to a Jedi which has none.

His eyes and temples? It's gonna be a little hard than that since you're talking about three claws being shoved into a small eye socket or the temples. As soon as those claws hit, mostlikely, two of the claws hitting against his skull would prevent it going into the brain; enough time for Wolverine to retract those claws. You get what I'm saying right; I'm trying my best to explain this. But just imagine three claws on your hands and taking in the factor of the size of their targets, the healing factor, resistence of the foe, and the rest of the skull being adamantium.

Arachnoidfreak
i dont think you get it. it doesnt matter how hard adamantium is, a lightsaber is made of LIGHT. it is pure energy pushed through a crystal(which gives it its color and properties). it will cut through ANYTHING because it slices on the molecular level. dont believe me? go to the star wars forum, ask around.

VENOMfan
I know what your saying. its just this isnt really a valid point to argue.
I forgot Jedi's could only mind control weak minded people. I know Wolverine couldnt stick three claws into his eye. but He can cuase only one claw or two claws to emerge. he isnt limited to using three claws every time.

what I meant was "if" a jedi could mind control Wolverine he could make Wolvie use one claw to scramble his brain.

but since a jedi cant mind control him anyway this is beating a dead horse

scope
yeah it would cut through his claws man,but i think if they took a battle the jedi would be very hurt but in the end the jedi would win.

scope
dont u think?

scope
a lightsaber would realy cut through anything have u gone to starwars forums have u even seen star wars the lightsaber can cut through very hard metal doors man just think about it

scope
so wat do u think?

DarkCrawler
Yes, but I dont believe that those metal doors have been made of adamantium...but Yoda could totally whoop Wolverines ass! evil face

Beyonder
Yup, those doors aren't made of adamantium. And Yoda isn't any Jedi is he? The guys an elite Jedi master, there's a difference.

Though Jedi's are fast; how fast are they compared to guys like Sabretooth, Deadpool, Silver Samurai, etc. that Logan's faced off with. Jedi's are fast but not that fast. And Logan would probably utilizes his surrondings better thana Jedi can; he's not just a fighter, he's a smart fighter. I doubt there's anything a Jedi or Jedi Master knows about fighting that Logan doesn't, but Logan would mostlikely be able to teach a Jedi (not Jedi master) a thing or two. Again, a clean swipe from his claws is all thats needed to handicap a Jedi. He's also more buff than most Jedi's, so a kick from him is gonna knock them hard on their ass.

Beyonder
scope

a lightsaber would realy cut through anything have u gone to starwars forums have u even seen star wars the lightsaber can cut through very hard metal doors man just think about it

Think about this, those metal doors were just thick; they weren't special in anyways were they? They're NOT adamantium. And if you watch scene again, it took some time for those sabers to go through the door, not that long I know. However the point is, if a lightsaber works on a moleculer level like Arachnoidfreak says, then it shouldn't take more than three seconds to go through that door. They should've been able to just thrust their saber into it like a hot knife through butter and slice that door within, all within two to three seconds. Since it took them more then so, it proves that metals can atleast hold the slicing action of a saber for a time. Again, this metal wasn't adamantium, it's moleculer bond is much weaker than adamantium. It wouldn't be as if a clash of saber and claws would instantly slice Logan's claws. It's going to take awhile; enough time for Logan to land some fatal blows and then go in for a kill.

Darth Jello
are you kidding me? if elektra and DD can whup wolvie, any jedi would had his ass to him. wolvie's not imortal, not that fast, and not as skilled as you may think.

Wynndar
i dont want to be a star wars nerd...but i will have to go with a jedi...if u gave a jedi a conventional sword or knife they would still probably be able to tear wolvie apart....I love logan...but stilll the concept of a jedi is that they have vast fighting skills and a connection to the force that would work like a cosmic awareness in terms of the MU....something like a spider sense...but superior even....wolverine could not surprise them....nor would he be able to beat them off fighting skills alone....additionally, who said a lightsaber was made of light?...it is actually made of archs of gravitational energy....they excite material on the molecular level....some objects in the star wars universe r not cut by a lightsaber immediately or easily....some things, like other weapons, can hold up to lightsabers....however, even wolvies, claws would eventually be cut, and his bones too....many lasers and energy weapons have proven that they can cut adamntium...regardless..healing ability or not, wolvies healing factor relies on the amount of protien he consumes, it is not infinite, or from a pocket dimension like the Hulk, it eventually will quit on his ass and he will die....just based on the pretense and quintessential meaning of jedi, they cannot be defeated in a conventional hand to hand fighting scenerio...wolverine isnt the best fighter in the MU...maybe someone like Shang Chi, who has somekind of spiritual awareness could stand up to a Jedi....logan however, would get choped apart, or a lightsaber through the eye..and die

Beyonder
Wynndar
additionally, who said a lightsaber was made of light?...it is actually made of archs of gravitational energy....they excite material on the molecular level....some objects in the star wars universe r not cut by a lightsaber immediately or easily....some things, like other weapons, can hold up to lightsabers....however, even wolvies, claws would eventually be cut, and his bones too....many lasers and energy weapons have proven that they can cut adamntium...

Arachnoidfreak says the sabers were made of light. And my point is that if it would eventually cut his claws then he atleast has time to put up a fight, instead of getting his claws slice through as soon as it clashed with a lightsaber.

the concept of a jedi is that they have vast fighting skills and a connection to the force that would work like a cosmic awareness in terms of the MU....

Yeah, I think I know what your saying. But again, it's still a concept; Juggernaut is supposedly Unstoppable but yet there's been showing to suggest he's not. Just because a character is suppose to be this and that, doesn't make them so. It depends on their showing. What's a Jedi's showing so far? Fighting the Storm Troopers is nothing to brag about, those guys barely hit anything when shot at anyone. Fighting Maul is something to brag about but how does Maul's skill rate. He's a great fighter, but what does that mean? He killed a few people and a Jedi but how are we going to weight that? Please enlighten me more on this. And if a saber were to take a slice at Logan the way it did Maul, it wouldn't go through completely, it'd give Logan time to react: slicing the Jedi.

WWestFlashFan
ya but what about logans healing factor usually in starwars they only lop off a hand or put a hole through eachother which logan can heal from right?

WWestFlashFan
and rember logan has 2 hands 6 claws
jedi 1 sabre (which while he was holding down 2 cut his claws he could still use his other free hand.....)

Beyonder
I mean c'mon. Jango Fett gave Obi Wan a hard time. And Bobba Fett was stated to be a badass villain and top bounty hunter...yeah right. If the Star Wars universe considers Bobba Fett a great bounty hunter, then the Jedi's supposedly vast fighting skills are nothing to brag about. Bobba Fett did barely anything impressive; he even got eaten up, lame way to die.

Please give me instances where a Jedi's shown his awesomeness. I have knowledge about Star Wars, but some of you know more. Convince me of their fighting skills above Wolverines with evidence, and I'll give this up. smile

WWestFlashFan
IMHO

DarkCrawler
I really think that Jango is better than Boba...

WWestFlashFan
HAHAHAHA

Beyonder
DarkClawler
I really think that Jango is better than Boba...

I think so too. But Boba Fett gets a lot of hypes about his skills yet showed sh*t that was impressive. Jango did well with Obi Wan, but we're talking about an elite Jedi - not a nobody Jedi. So who's Wolverine figting? Someone like Obi, Vader or a common Jedi.

IMO this is how it would go:

Wolverine Vs. elite Jedi (Vader, Obi Wan) - 50/50 could go either way.
Wolverine Vs. common nobody Jedi - Wolverine wins 9/10 times.

Aside from weapons and skills, consider durability. A Jedi would have major problems if he were to take a hit, while Logan would too but would heal and his bones provide protection against a complete cut through him. Additionally, it's one light saber versus two pairs of claws on each hands.

WWestFlashFan
what i said

WWestFlashFan
logans free hand

Beyonder
WWestFlashFan

logans free hand

...thrusts into the Jedi's neck and kills him. Logan wins.wink

wuTa
i think a dark jedi would kill wovlerine....all a dark jedi would have to do is zap him with lightning and that would either kill or paralyze wolverine coz of his metal body probly paralyze

eleveninches
Lightsabers are NOT made of light. They are made of energy. If they were made of light, then they would not cast shadows.

eleveninches
The lightsaber would not need to cut through the adamantium, it could just poke wolvie through his eye socket and straight into his brain.

Wynndar
k....well u obviously werent listening to anythhing i said....u just want to keep posting ur own opinions and not address anything i type...im not a star wars fan....I like wolverine...however...i was just stating the facts...a Jedi has vast fighting skills...they train their whole lives...regardless they would be a match for wolverine....he is not the best fighter...Electra, black panther, and Mr. X have all kicked his ass...im not saying a jedi would kick his ass but they should at least hold their own....furthermore...a jedi has a cosmic awareness due to their sense of the force...thus wolverine cant likely surprise them or overwhelm them with his attacks since they know whats coming...next, using the force they can control objects...like telekenesis...they could easily use this to throw wolvie, or an object into him, or through him....how about their superior cordination?...how Anakin was able to pilot that speeder in the race, even though he was just a child.....regardless, the point of this forum is "Could a lightsaber cut wolverine's claws?"....if u look at the star wars encyclopedia it will explain how a lightsaber works(theorhetically) and inside of it is a crystal that produces incredibly strong archs of gravitational energy that can cut virtually anything...they r not made of light...but some objects have shown they will not be cut by a lightsaber on the first strike, like some really good hand held weapons...or other weapons protected by an energy field...for example, when Qui Gon fought Maul, he landed several blows to the center handle of Mauls lightsaber but it was not cut...eventually however, Obi Wan did cut it....i think wolverine's claws would also hold up to a few strikes, but no one knows if they could indefinitely, being they r two totally different universes...these r mostly facts and in my opinion more convincing than just saying "i think wolverine would win 9/10 because he is really cool!"

Arachnoidfreak
a jedi could just choke Wolverine out Darth Vader style. he still needs air to live.

Wynndar
yep

Darth Jello
not necesarily. a jedi could kill wolverine but not that way. sabretooth has the same powers and survived having wolvie's claw popped through his brain quite well.

the only way to kill wolverine would be to disembowel and decapitate him, or to destroy his internal organs by shoving him into some incredibly hot molten metal or plasma. asphyxiation would work too. so a force choke would work best. so a sith would probably have an easier time than a jedi.

WWestFlashFan
i wonder how many people die while superman puts on his uniform??????????

VENOMfan
I think just gutting him severly i mean really open him up will do the trick. he WOULD bleed to death

WWestFlashFan
lol

Beyonder
Wynndar

k....well u obviously werent listening to anythhing i said....u just want to keep posting ur own opinions and not address anything i type...im not a star wars fan....I like wolverine...however...i was just stating the facts...a Jedi has vast fighting skills...they train their whole lives...regardless they would be a match for wolverine....he is not the best fighter...Electra, black panther, and Mr. X have all kicked his ass...im not saying a jedi would kick his ass but they should at least hold their own....furthermore...a jedi has a cosmic awareness due to their sense of the force...thus wolverine cant likely surprise them or overwhelm them with his attacks since they know whats coming...next, using the force they can control objects...like telekenesis...they could easily use this to throw wolvie, or an object into him, or through him....how about their superior cordination?...how Anakin was able to pilot that speeder in the race, even though he was just a child.....regardless, the point of this forum is "Could a lightsaber cut wolverine's claws?"....if u look at the star wars encyclopedia it will explain how a lightsaber works(theorhetically) and inside of it is a crystal that produces incredibly strong archs of gravitational energy that can cut virtually anything...they r not made of light...but some objects have shown they will not be cut by a lightsaber on the first strike, like some really good hand held weapons...or other weapons protected by an energy field...for example, when Qui Gon fought Maul, he landed several blows to the center handle of Mauls lightsaber but it was not cut...eventually however, Obi Wan did cut it....i think wolverine's claws would also hold up to a few strikes, but no one knows if they could indefinitely, being they r two totally different universes...these r mostly facts and in my opinion more convincing than just saying "i think wolverine would win 9/10 because he is really cool!"

I read your entire post and took into account what you were saying. However, I was addressing not only yours but also others as well. Some here, if you go back, stated that a Jedi would take out Logan easily, that's what I have a problem with. The problem with this fight is which Jedi is Wolverine facing: an elite like Obi or just a regular nobody Jedi. An elite Jedi holding his own against Logan I'll agree with (I've even stated this earlier), but I disagree that a regular Jedi would hold his own. And where did I say Logan wins because he's really cool Wynndar? Who's not reading who's post now?

Hell, I like Wolverine but also hate him for being Marvel's favorite (beating Exdous, Magneto, etc.). My only problem is with the argument by some that any Jedi would take out Logan. Furthermore, there's alot of statements about a Jedi landing saber blows into Wolvie (in the eye socket, for instance) yet does NOT say anything about Logan land a blow or two with his claws. It sounds as if a Jedi (because they're a Jedi) is able to land blows at their opponent but the same can't be said about the opponent hitting a Jedi.

VENOMfan
I know what you mean. better hero's/villains take backseat due to his huge popularity.

obviously nobody likes seeing there favorite character get their ass kicked. but if it by all means should happen. It SHOULD happen

Beyonder
VENOMfan

obviously nobody likes seeing there favorite character get their ass kicked. but if it by all means should happen. It SHOULD happen

What do you mean by it SHOULD happen? Are you refering to Logan beating Exodus, Mageto, etc? I have a problem with Logan taking down someone like Exodus who gave the Avengers hell on Genosha during Blood and Ties. If it were Thor or X-Man or Gladiator kicking the crap out of Exodus than it's exceptable. But Logan beating him is just pure bullsh*t.

VENOMfan
when I say it should happen I mean it should happen. or I would expect the outcome of Wolverine vs Magneto to be Magneto takes Wolverine out in a milisecond by collapseing his skeleton

I understand writers are trying to tell a story but some things are just nonsense

Wynndar
beyonder, i wasnt necessarily quoting anyone about the "really cool" thing...i was just mocking people that were being fanboys and think wolverine would win just because...why would a jedi land more blows than logan? like i said, their sense of the force would let them know whats coming...thats why it is so hard for a jedi to be killed in hand to hand combat...only a sith, who also has a sense of the force...or anyone else with a powerful spiritual sense, like shang chi...would be be proficient at fighting a jedi...also a sith can use the dark side to cloud and impede a jedi's powers....wolvie however has no spiritual or force sense...he couldnt even hurt dracula with a crucifix...there is no such thing as a crappy jedi...some of them just happen to be exceptional...but they r all well trained hand to hand/lightsaber armed fighters, and any well trained fighter with an unbreakable weapon would be a match for wolvie

Magee
lol just what i was about to say... also a Jedi would not just slash wolverine and wait for him to regenerate he would most likely disfigure him to the point where he is unreckognisable (wtf i cant spell) and as stated wolverine couldnt do much to hurt him due to the mini cloreance (holy shit im going dumb) wich is why in the movies when Jedi are fighting Sith that it aint over in 2 seconds coz they can sense where there opponents next move will be. blink

WWestFlashFan
cloreance----what?

WWestFlashFan
clearence??????????

Arachnoidfreak
unrecognizable? clairvoyance? spellcheck works wonders.

who?-kid
I don't think a Jedi is a better fighter than Wolverine, or vice versa. They're about equal, I guess. But Wolverine is tougher, possibly stronger, at least as fast, has a healing factor and his superb senses. O yeah, and his claws and unbreakable skeleton. And probably has more experience than a "normal" Jedi. As long as a Jedi does not cut him in two, I think Wolverine will win.

In my opinion, a Jedi only can kill/beat Wolverine by cutting him with their lightsabers. Wolverine is no Sherlock Holmes, but when he sees a Jedi walking towards him with a lightsaber, he will KNOW that he has to be careful, so he will try to avoid that lightsaber. Mind tricks (he has a strong personality and a bit of resistance against telepathic attacks) and some lame telekinesis will not harm Wolverine.

So it all comes down to the lightsaber...

I think he can avoid a lightsaber. Jedis are not THAT fast. And Jedis can not always sense what the enemy will be doing next, ask Qui-Gon Jinn for that matter. Or ask it Luke when he lost his hand. Ok, I know, they were fighting powerful Siths, but still, it's a big difference between "sensing" what the enemy will do and being able to prevent it.

A Jedi like Vader and so can beat Wolverine, I'm pretty sure. But your everyday Jedi has no chance, Wolverine will eat them for breakfast and use their lightsabers as toothpick.

And no, I'm not that Wolverine fan, though I like him. But I think he could take a normal Jedi. Any day.

Just my opinion, people smile.

VENOMfan
http://wolverine.x-knights.com/fullsize/wolverine92.jpg

Arachnoidfreak
oh, fvckin sweet pic man

Wynndar
yea man that is an awesome pic....by the way...medi clorians are the microscopic organisms found in most lifeforms that determine how much inherent control of the force a Jedi has....the force is strong in this one=this guy has a lot medi clorians

Wynndar
where is that picture from, by the way?

VENOMfan
just random fan art

Raventheonly
Jedi see moments into the future, wolverine senses danger of intention, yet jedi are trained to mask emotion. My votes for a jedi because they to have super human strength, speed, agility, and precognition.

SessomaruLover1
ALL IN FAVOR OF JEDI!? *raises hand* Okay that makes 2! Or how ever many...

VENOMfan
dont get me wrong, Wolverine could perhaps stalk a jedi. I just think in a straight fight Jedi's have tons of abilities at there disposal to claim the victory. but Jedi are not unbeatable by any means.

A guy like Magneto could hand Vader's,Yoda's,the Emporer,Qui gon's,Obi One's and Lukes respectives ass's to them simultainiusly

Arachnoidfreak
Damn straight. Magneto would have them cleaning his feet and doing his dirty dishes

Daywalker
As far as i've seen, the only thing that could stop a light saber is another light saber. I think a saber would make short work of the claws.

I took this pic but I told the Jedi afterwards that I know his saber would cut through Blade's titanium swordhttp://mr-wayne74.com/duel.jpg

DarkCrawler
That is very cool pic, Daywalker!

Daywalker
Thanks DarkCrawler,

I always manage to meet some cool jedi when I attend conventions.

davetheimmortal
Well. Those of you who do not meet my IQ expectance of 165 or greater should just skip this here post because it would turn your brain into some sort of smooth creamy colloid before you would understand one word of my ranting genius.

Well contrary to the beliefs of many of you the wolverine's claws aren't made of adamantium. In fact i checked my many chemistry textbooks to find that adamantium isn't even a real element. Also during my years exploring south america studying the creatures i have attained a lot of knowledge on the subject matter. In actuality wolverine's claws are made of nothing more than a combination of protein and calcium compounds from the food that they eat. Adamantium? If anyone can find any information on adamantium and its chemical composition i would like to see it. Now while studying for my phd. in quantum mechanics... TO BE CONTINUED

eleveninches
/\Yeah, but lightsabers aren't real either big grin

Actually, in the star wars expanded universe, there are some reptile-like animal creatures that cannot be cut by lightsabers. If they can't cut through that then they cant cut through adamantium. All lightsabers are are highly focused powerful energy beams, and similar energy beams (like high powered lasers) cannot cut adamantium, so I doubt that lightsabers could either.

SpyCspider
LOL..u're joking right? I think most people know there's not a friggin thing called adamantium.

Just making sure u were being sarcastic. laughing

Arachnoidfreak
laughing HAHAHAHA laughing You do realize that we are talking about FICTION, right? Comic book FANTASY(Wolverine and his claws) and Science FICTION(Star Wars, and everything related).

I seriously hope you are joking.

FrothByte
i think your talking about the wolverine as an animal, not the wolverine comic book hero. A wolverine is the biggest member of the weasel family, and it looks like a small bear... yes its claws are combination of calcium and protein, but we're talking about the comic book hero wolverine.

oh, and i have an IQ of 145 (not even close to 165) but i didn't have trouble understanding your arguments.

Raventheonly
you guys realize dave up there posted one time on KMC... here ... Laugh OUT BLOODY LOUD!!!!!!!!!

-i have never heard of such a stuck up a** Hole ....

Daywalker
What a f$#*ing rocket scientist laughing out loud I think this topic is over his head laughing laughing laughing laughing

davetheimmortal
Heres a puzzling question for you all. Could a light saber cut through my rock hard abs?

I for one would have to say absolutely not.

any thoughts?

Rabid_Wolverine
the lightsaber cuts through anything besides another lightsaber.

so yeah it would.

Arachnoidfreak
Have you even seen the Star Wars movies?

Primitive Screwhead #1
Through your abs? Most likely. But cutting through that overblown ego of yours might pose a greater challenge...

Darth Jello
Vader could force choke imperial officers from ship to ship. this means the force has no relation or interference with EM fields. so Magneto is still vulnerable and is meat. his bubble cannot save him from chokes, pushes, or force lightning.

Arachnoidfreak
not really. Magneto could just crush Vader's helmet into a tight ball, effectively killing him. or, just short circuit his life support system.

Darth Jello
what about Sidious? maggs is just one zap away

Arachnoidfreak
it would take more than one zap, give the most powerful mutant on the planet some credit, it even took Luke several hits to go down. also, Magneto doesnt flip out right away during a fight, he stays cool for the first portion, after the first bolt, he'd think of something. remember, Magneto can make lightning too, just of the electrical variety.

WWestFlashFan
apparently you dont stand up to your own expectotions

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.