Jack's Wanted List

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

airangel
Do you all think that Jack is really guilty of all those crimes?

I mean.......he doesn't seem THAT bad.........ya know......... he's more soft hearted in certain ways.......

johnny.d girl
yes i wrecon he is somehow!!! LMFAO
i think its funny...........

airangel
really.............. i think he could have been at the wrong place at the wrong time.......and running with Barbossa.......

Barbossa is more of a mean....pirate............... one that would do the plundering...........

ArrghPirateGirl
I dont think he did the stuff 2 b mean Me thinks he dids it 4 fun HE HE

JacksBabe777
He did do it, you can tell by the way he acts. He goes "Something something something about crimes againts the church of England" or something then jack goes "Oh yeah" and he laughs... he's like proud that he done that. But i do think that he is more soft hearted then some *cough*barbossa*cough*

ArrghPirateGirl
LOL Yeah I could c him inpersinating a cleric of the church of england LOL

airangel
yeah...more like a prankster...............

ArrghPirateGirl
Yep that b Jacklol1

johnny.d girl
MMMMM JACK!!!! *wonders of 2 lala land AGAIN*

SimoneDepp
wait!! wait for me. i want to la la land too!

ArrghPirateGirl
Me 3 *in LA LO LAND* HUH LA Lo Land What the??? *c's thousands of wills*
ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

botankus
GUILTY!

johnny.d girl
*kills all of the wills and only c's 1 jack........so jdg runs up 2 jack and runs away with him* na na na na na na na na

johnnys#1
*kicks JGD and takes jack.*
me big sister got a new bed.....random

~Johnny.D_Girl~
WOW interesting........LOL
*gets off ground, grabs jack back and bults as fast as possible in any direction* na na na na naaaaaaaa NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!......*pokes toungh out*

ArrghPirateGirl
*watches JDG slip on a green banna peal*
HA HA My Jack
* grabs him and runs and hides*
Mwahahahahaha

Machete_guy
Its only been like 5 posts and its already gone off topic

~Johnny.D_Girl~
so?......who cares?...i don't big grin

ArrghPirateGirl
*still hiding*

Machete_guy

Machete_guy
CRAP i didnt mean to copy all that!!!!!!!

~Johnny.D_Girl~
LMFAO!!!!!!! laughing laughing laughing
yeah i luv my location!!!!!!!!
u were really bored then wern't u!!!!! LMFAO LMFAO laughing

ArrghPirateGirl
Yes u where

jjoutlaw3
LMFAO!!!!! haha!!!!!!

yes, i think jack is guilty of all those crimes! other wise they wouldn't put them in the movie! and plus, he's a real pirate. true, he's all drunkish and funny and playful and flirtatious, and witty, and whatnot, but he can also be serious and a fierce enemy...like in the seleted scenes where all his scars are shown...and the tattoes...yeah, he's guilty of all those crimes, which is y i luv him!

ArrghPirateGirl
U can tell he did it all coz when he says blah blah blah blah Jack goes Oh yeah and smiles smile

jjoutlaw3
yeah...i could definetely see him doing them too...lol

tinkerbell668
"I heart jack" love hehe what do ya think of that boooya!!!!

APirateMonkey
meh

asdfasdfg
I think Jack is guilty of every single one!!! You don't have to be a bad person to do crimes, especially in Jack's case. I think most of them were just out of fun, like the england one. He obviously likes doing them. Besides, who cares? He's too sexy to care whether he steals and plunders and whatever he and his pirate friends do!!!!

jjoutlaw3
he's a pirate! of course he committed all those crimes!! thats what he does! and he has fun to!

APirateMonkey
LOL Of coarse he does

Bending_Unit
Yep, hope hes mor evil in potc 2

APirateMonkey
LOL

I juss saw a pic of u BU LOL

Unholy_Cheese
Who the hell is BU?

ArrghPirateGirl
U........When u were bendin unit......REMEBER big grin

JessieSparrow
jeez do you not remember these things?...oh and if jj ever reads this...I think river rat is better than gypsy...

Unholy_Cheese
..bending unit?..huh?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.