Who Is Your Favorite Wrestler From All Time?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeAtHerRFace
The wrestler I choose would be Sting(currently in TNA) and Goldberg(currently in WWE).

Myth
The dude that beat the Russian in the 2000 olympics. big grin

ANGELIQUE
THE UNDERTAKER AND GOLDBERG

Twin B!tch 1
Stone Cold

alic88
stone cold

ldene
stone cold is crap!, way past his time.

HHH is the modern day best, goldberg is the best ex WCW

ldene
and of course undertaker rocks!!!

DanZeke25
he said "all time" so we could put sgt. slaughter if we want.... he's past his time.... anyway mines stone cold

Viper
I grew up guys like Hulk Hogan and Macho man...they'll forever be my favorites.

WindDancer
Andre the Giant and King Kong Bundy.

SlipknoT
old school taker and stone cold. Mankind to

LeAtHerRFace
Also, I would like to add HHH and The Undertaker.

Darth Bandon
Face: Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat.

Heel: "The Nature Boy" Ric Flair.

Random_Hero777
Hands down: Hulk Hogan.

Others would include Brock Lesnar, Hardcore Holly, Test, Booker T, Randy Orton, Chris Jericho, Old School Taker and Macho Man

VENOMfan
Kane
HHH

and course Hogan and Andre

Kane biotch...he's the man

alic88
ya how could i forget kane. the coolest wrestler till now. ( excluding the last 6 months that is)

DaRk Jester
Mine is the oldschool undertaker and hes comming BACK to smile

HockeyHorror
Honestly i would say my dad is my favorite wrestler. When he was 19-21 he was champion all of Russia. It was like the circle ring wrestling at the olympics. Not fake wrestling like you see on tv.

He was actually very smart and very athletic. Something to be proud of big grin

maybe i should have gone into wrestling.....nevermind ill stick to hockey big grin

HockeyHorror
also for fake wrestling i would say Boing. You guyz remember Boing or Boink?

the ****ing scary clown that brought dogs into the ring. That was ****in scary lol

BackFire
D'LO Brown. Most underrated wrestler around.

HockeyHorror
agree^

d'lo was always underrated for some reason.

WindDancer
I believe his name was Doink, and his little partner was Dink. Not really scary but more like demented looking.

SlipknoT
doink and zoink I think.

why did you like d'lo brown, I always thought he was boring in the ring

DeNiro
I always thought Sean Micheals was the shit That dde is awesome big grin

SlipknoT
michaels was cool in 96, 97. I dont like him now

SAtown_punk
doink the clown, with dink.

SAtown_punk
Michaels will always be the best. His D-X days were classic. But they don't compare with 2 Dudes With Attitudes...Michaels and Diesel.

DeNiro
The Heart Break Kid will always be cool cause of his entrance with his lunged double bicep shot post so cool and the firworks not to mention he is an awesome wrestler. But I alwayd luved Triple H also that dudeis HUGE

darksephiroth13
Rey Mysterio, John Cena,Old school Undertaker And goldberg are my fav. big grin

SAtown_punk
Goldberg? Why? He's not athletic...he's a damn football player.

SlipknoT
It dosent matter if they're athletic or not. It matters if they're entertaining. Some of the best wrestlers ever arnt athletic. Anyway Why rey mestirio

Random_Hero777
Um... as much as I hate Goldberg, how the hell is playing football not athletic? Do you know how many wrestlers used to play football? Both Rock and Brock Lesnar used to play football. I belive Angle did also

eleveninches
Best sports entertainer is Shawn Michaels
Best (proffessional, and amateur???) wrestler is Kurt angle

eleveninches
eddie gurrerro and chris benoit are 2 good sports entertainers who have been greatly underrated until recently (the last few months)

eleveninches
does anybody remember doink the clowns migit match with doink and 3 migits against jerry lawler and 3 migits in a survivor series match.

Quite funny when it happenned, but sounds rather stupid now

bader40
Stephanie McMahon...for obvious reasons

Random_Hero777
Why because she's NOT a wrestler? She is damn hot tho, Triple H is a lucky man

bader40
My sentiments exactly yes

eleveninches
Trish and Stacy are HOT!!!
Lita is not bad either (in her own way)

SlipknoT
Torrie's pretty nice

Random_Hero777
Hell yeah dude. Lita and Torrie, I think are the hottest. Then Stacy, Trish, Stephanie, Victoria, Dawn Marie... and probably some others I'm not thinking about

leatherface12
Yo leatherface mine is kane. cool

LeAtHerRFace
Stacie is tha hottest, I think.

leatherface12
No trish is.drool

LeAtHerRFace
Whoa, another LeatherFace

leatherface12
Stacy has the best ass though. big grin

leatherface12
Yep. I love the texas chainsaw massacer. We are like cousins. cool

LeAtHerRFace
lol. TCM rules.

leatherface12
Agrees.http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/ups/chaos99/greenchainsaw.gif

shawn_micheals_
hbk taker kane

shawn_micheals_
hbk,kane,taker,austin rock

shawn_micheals_
dont forget mick

eleveninches
Kurt angle is the best WRESTLER to be in sports entertainment, but there might be others who are better entertainers

Random_Hero777
I feel Bret and Owen Hart should be added to my list

octapushunter
Best entertainer of all time: The Rock- absolutely hilarious on the stick, keeps the crowd on the edge of their seats. Crowd loves him when he's a face, and loves to hate him when he's heel.

Honorable mention: Ric Flair (Whooooo!), Outsiders (Hey yo...)

Best wrestler of all time: Chris Benoit- unfortunately, he couldn't talk his way out of a wet paper sack, although he has been getting better recently. He could, however, carry a broomstick to a 5-star match.

Honorable Mention: Kurt Angle, Eddie G., Ric Flair(in his day he was the shiz, and even tho he's 14 gajillion years old he can wrestle a quality match)

My favorite wrestler of all time: Heart Break Kid, Shawn Michaels- he is the total package. He can wrestle a hell of a match (even now he's one of the better wrestlers on Raw), and he is up to his ears in mic skills. Hell, he carried that worthless piece of trash HHH to a couple good matches, you gotta give him credit for that.

Honorable mention: Bret Hart (pre-screwjob, mule kick, and stroke), Y2J (hilarious in wCw and early WWE days, HHH holding him down tho), Deadman Undertaker (creepy as hell and could even carry Yokozuna to a very entertaining match)

eleveninches
wwwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(ric flair)

Blind-Enemy
Bret "The Hitman" Hart/ the excelence of execution

SlipknoT
He might be appearing at WM

eleveninches
I doubt it, although maybe he would want to do a one off appearence , maybe even free of charge or just as a fan in attendance in the front row(just to be a part of Wrestlemania), I dont think he will sign a contract with vince for any period of time.

Random_Hero777
There was a rumor going around that Macho Man wanted a match against Hulk Hogan at WM. I think Vince or Hogan tured it down, or Hogan had another contract signed turing that time.

I don't care how old the two of them are, that match wouldnt have been awesome

eleveninches
I havn't seen macho man wrestle since WMX

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.