What's Up!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shibbie720
Happy Dance hey, names mandi, chek my profile for specifics, or send me a message! i luv movies ... obviously, or i wouldnt b here, lol. well, thats about it, i guess i'll talk 2 some a ya'll some time! later.

Storm
http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/sign/1/sign16.gif and have lots of fun smile

Devalion
Welcome

§pearhead
howdy big grin

Evy_O
hello, welcome rolling on floor laughing

Fire
have fun

tns
hi hello

Battosuai_Tim
Welcome to KMC Forums!! Happy posting!!

BOPRecruit 16
hey mandi!

welcome to kmc and please enjoy your stay. might see you in the x-men section soon.

see ya around,

sodapop allerdyce the sane psycho

*Georgina_A*
Welcome Mandi! big grin

Draco Malfoy
Welcome to the forums

badkittykitty
http://www.pix8.net/files/welcome3.gif

hello and welcome to KMC!

ash007
hello

shibbie720
big grin thanx all!

berrill
Hey Mandi, cute name.

Shibby!
You like "Dude wheres my car?" i think that film rocks.

Not as good as kill Bill though!

Royal_Knight
Welcome to KMC

Corran
I haven't done welcomes in forever, this is going to take some time.

Welcome to Humanity's greatest product of insanity - The KMC forums!!!!!

shibbie720
thanx everyone!!!

berrill - i luv dude wheres my car! do u have any peanuts? lol!!! that is where i got my name, shibbie ... and yes, i'm obsessed with kill bill!!! i just made a t-shirt in art ... it says here comes the bride with the four slash marks for quentin tarentinos 4th movie ... big grin

shellie
hi mandi , welcome to kmc & enjoy your stay .

Mr Parker
Hello and welcome aboard. smile

Kaleanae
Hi, welcome

iluvpippin
u seem pritty pop....u got 2 pages...oooh laughing

shibbie720
thanx misha, i am ... big grin

berrill
hey shibby!peanuts?ha. yea i love em. my m8 does fashion and he makes the most wkd clothes ever.It seems quite simple but u got ne pointers to help guide me do it?wow u really r a huge fan of kill bill.Gotta admit she is pretty fine in it. dontcha fink?ah i thought u got the name shibby from dude where's my car. i used to know this really fit girl who used to say it to me all the time.Unluckyily she pregnant now and gotta boyfriend.lol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.