ambition

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tns
i know u gots some so what are they?

for me i would like to finish high school in the top 10% of my class and then i would like to go to a four year college to become an anthropogist and move away from were i currently live.

Storm
anthropologist

Sexay1
Let me give you some advice.
Take your GED so you can get out of highschool early. Because the first year of college is 9th grade stuff again. Trust me, it better than spending 4 whole years in highschool when you don't need to.

tns
thanks for the correction Storm i can;t spell today/ did u get ur GED early? y is it 9th grade over again college should be higher learning

Sexay1
Because it's just like any other grade. The have to refresh your memory. I got my GED when i turned 16 and I've been out of college, with a masters' degree for a year.

Rogue Jedi
my ambition was just to finish.

cLoVi€
i'd like to pass exams to uni confused

tns
wow so what did u master in?

so are u finish rj

Rogue Jedi
i just squeaked by. i aced all the tests, but only did part of the daily work.

Sexay1
Business

Rogue Jedi
business, as in "noneya?"

Sexay1
No I majored in Business.

tns
well thats ok if u don't want to tell. at my high school we take end of the year exams there a peace a cake except for math i hate math but i love history

Sexay1
Um...I am telling you. I majored in Business, like accounting, computers, stuff like that.

Rogue Jedi
business...noneya....noneya business....get it?

tns
o ok im having a slow day so bear with me

Rogue Jedi
noneya business=none of your business.

Sexay1
No biggie big grin

Rogue Jedi
never say that to a guy.^^^^^

tns
ok i got jedi

beastnpyro
i used to wanna be a fighetr jet pilot.... but ended up to wanna be a physical therapist... but well.. i ended up graduating from a computer hardware course in college.. now i wanna take up info tech. and web designing and become a webmaster... (cuz i juz wanna sit infronta the computer all day... i dun really mind doin that... and ill get paid juz for sittin...)

Scotty
im going to get 99.7 UAI or UIA, im not sure if its IA or AI after school go on a holiday for 2 months, go to uni or tafe and do a course in Graphic Design then after that im not sure

or the other one

get 99.7 for my UAI, go and get an apprenticeship as a carpanter

either way i plan on getting 99.7 for my UAI

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.