Team-Ups

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WWestFlashFan
what 2 people do you think wold make the best or coolest team????

im thinkin Spidy and DD wold be cool

who?-kid
Hm, maybe Spider-Man and Mister Fantastic. Spider-Man can sense all the possible dangers, and Reed can deal with them using his brains.

If those two ever teamed up... it would be fun to read (read / Reed !!Anyone...? - oh never mind stick out tongue).

And before I forget, it's a bit off topic, I know, but the coolest duo is Calvin and Hobbes.

Arachnoidfreak
CALVIN AND HOBBES!! definitley the best duo EVER. Watterson was a genius. anyway, a sweet team would be Iceman and Human Torch. maybe throw Storm in there once in a while.

VENOMfan
Blade and the Scarlet Spider

or Venom and Space Ghost

Arachnoidfreak
Powdered Toast man and The Tick.

mordamor22
magneto and charles xavier

mordamor22
stan lee and steve ditko lol

ummmmm another 1 is spidey and wolverine

Maelstrom
Silver Surfer and Thanos

Hulk and Juggernaut

I'd like to see Phoenix have a go at Death and Thanos kick her ass away.

Magee
lol as much as i love Thanos i dont think he could just "kick" Pheonix ass away.
Spiderman and Nightcrawler big grin

Red Superfly
I have an issue where Spiderman and Gambit team up against Tombstone.

That's a great issue, I really enjoyed that.

Yeah, Spiderman and Gambit really work well together.

Daywalker
Batman and Blade would be a wicked team up

tkitna
Batman and Captain America

Gregory
I loved the Etrigan/Lobo team-up.

Maelstrom
Ironman and Spiderman. Spiderman would be perfect in a setting where his teammates could fire right at him while hes fighting the bad guys. With his spidersense working spiderman could navigate through ironmans blasts while he is pounding on the enemy.
Hulk and Herc. I'd love to see Hulk get another 100 class to pound with.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.