Peter Parker's death

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mordamor22
how does peter parker die???i heard somebody mention it,and i was wondering about it....if you have pics of it that would be good too

Reborn Again
He chokes on a chicken bone. Very nasty. No, he doesn't die. Maybe in an alternative universe, but not in ours. The only one that counts.

mordamor22
ya thats wat i meen i thijnk somebody sed he got shot by the police

Reborn Again
In an alternative universe perhaps, but I haven't heard about it. It's possible.

Spiderman_RJ

spider-venom
Spider-Man's Last Stand
He Appeared in: Amazing Spider-Man 499, 500

Don't tell me you missed out on these milestone issues! Gah! In these two, current-day Peter has flash-forwards to his last days. In these scenes, he's in a stand-off with the police in a cemetary. It appears that Spider-Man has killed someone, but I'm not too sure who or why. Instead of running away, he decides to fight. He does pretty well for a while, until he gets a shotgun blast in his back. Ouchie.

Red Superfly
Yeah, and seeing as it's premonition - it means jack sh*t.

Reborn Again
Who drew that picture, spider-venom? That artist needs to go back to school. Maybe it's a new style ... but that's awful!

spider-venom
wow look at urs soooooo origanal

Spiderman_RJ
i guess that means it was u?

MrReilly
Reborn again, if you read any comics you'd know it was JRjr (son on JRsr... ring any bells?)... and it may not be overly stunning but take into account that it was 1 tiny panel out of a very large and visually stunning issue...

Spiderman_RJ
who read that comic? why is he weareing that funny cloth?
also reborn on first time i was hard to acept John romita Jr art but now i know its hi stile and he makes beatifuls screen but my best spiderman drawer is still mark bagley, he rules

Reborn Again
I'm not sure how to take that. Yes, I do read Spider-Man comics. But I'm privy to every issue or buy them on a whim. I'm not obssessed with the Webslinger. He's my favorite superhero ... the FF4 are second in that line ... but no, the name doesn't "ring any bells".

PS: Never assume. Read between the lines.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.