WCW vs WWF vs NWO vs TNA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeAtHerRFace
I think, back then... NWO would own all of them. Because they had the *Wolf Pack.* And they had alot of cool and strong guys, such as: Kevin Nash, Sting, Lex Luger, Raven, Scott Hall, etc.

SAtown_punk
ECW...nobody can contend with them. Amazing talent.

stinkfist462
BYW ... back yard wrestling ...... too hardcore .. no one can out match them ..

HockeyHorror
forget the stuff you watch on t.v.

real wrestling is the olympic wrestlings and backyard hardcore wrestlings.

LeAtHerRFace
laughing out loud .

Random_Hero777
Well lets think about it... NWO was never an acctual federation, it was a story line created in WCW. And for ECW and WCW, well they did get bought out or put out of business. WWE owns them all, even tho I'd have to saw NWA:TNA has the best talent. AJ Stylez and Low-Ki own!

VENOMfan
Low ki owns the dude is a actual ninja............er sorta

Random_Hero777
Hell yeah dude. He kills people for fun. In the ring that is

HockeyHorror
Leatherface> what was funny?

SlipknoT
ecw and wwf

SAtown_punk
Backyard wrestling is retarted. Those morons don't know what they're doing, and they are just trying to injure the person they are "wrestling". That's F*N Dumb....entertaining, but dumb. ECW wins. They are hardcore and entertaining while staying safe.

SlipknoT
o yeah, you never saw one injury in ecw roll eyes (sarcastic)

SAtown_punk
sur you did, but at least they were taking the necessary precautions to prevent accidents. When they did happen, it made them better because you knew something had gone wrong, but it looked cool, and it was for the sake of entertainment. Backyard wrestling is not entertainment.

LeAtHerRFace
Just thought I'd laugh.

super daz 5000
NWO rule

04wayne
WCW 4 life

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.