"Exorcist the Beginning" is it just another bad addition to the "Exorcist" franc

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Drifter101
coming this august, is a new film of throwing out demons of children, and dealings w/ the devil, on Aug 20 comes Exorcist:The Beginning which i believe seems to be a flook in many ways. with alot of bad sequels goin around, (except Shrek 2 Spiderman 2) i dont see this one to be that different, it now seems like just another way to get our money, yet with the exorcist fever 20 around 25 years off, how is this even going to fit in? it follows the early years of the priest in the first film, and his past doings. what do you think about it?

Samas-adian
Isnt it a prequel of the first movie

There is some crazy crap going on with this movie....people dying and getting injured and stopping the process of the movie from happening.

Drifter101
it is a prequel, but it is just another addition

zombieman
This film won't be any good for the simple reason that William Peter Blatty isn't involved. Im suspecting a movie similar in quality to Exorcist 2, the only other film of the series without Blatty.

Drifter101
lets just say this, it will suck

roundisfunny
Unless they learn from the mistakes in the second one. I looked it up on the IMDb just now, and the screenwriters don't have a very impressive track record. The director, Renny Harlin, brought forth such stinkbombs as "Cutthroat Island" and "The Long Kiss Goodnight" (which, coincidentally, both starred his then-wife, Geena Davis).

Overall, I'm not optimistic, but ya never know....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.