Death

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

moonwalker741
not tryin to freak out any body, but is any body afraid of death, n wut do u think is after death, ur resaon could be religous or wut ever u want

§pearhead
There's gotta be something after death...I flat out refuse to believe this is it.

And if it is, I want my money back happy

Ps: this may or may not be closed...

raven guardia
I dont really think about death and what its like but....I'm not really sure. I believe when you die you go before god and he will decide if you stay in haven or go to hell. if you stay in haven everything is peaceful, I think of heaven as being a light blue color....if you get sent to hell it is very painful and ugly. I see it as a beach like with black sand and instead of water its lava....and of course the sky is red and very scary.

^^^ okay I know that sounds lame but thats my explanation

scope
hello im scope is anyone in here?

§pearhead
no no expression

scope
i dont think theres anything after death it just is an imagination

scope
y do u think theres something after death spearhead?

scope
hey u still here?

§pearhead
^^ read that

scope
hello?

scope
but y do u think there is something after death when u die u die its like fianting

scope
have u ever fainted?

nazgulinthedark
im afraid of death...i used to not be, but some kid tried to strangle me at summer camp and it scared the life outta me, so now im scared of death

scope
cya im gonna look for something else not about death

§pearhead
yes, i've fainted...and instead of posting so much, hit refresh.

well, fainted, getting knocked out, same difference

raven guardia
AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! I SEE DEAD PEOPLE.......no wait its just all of scopes posts (j/k)

Freddy_vs_Jason
I think that Hell isn't flames, lava and brimstone, I think it's very dark and very cold, like a desert at night. And the reason why its like that is because you are put there to wollow in self pity and stuff. Of course I believe theres something after death, how that guy said it's just like fainting, theres something after fainting and its called waking up. It's just like how your asleep you don't think or remember stuff theres always something after that. I think you:

A) Get reincarnated.
B) Remain on Earth as a ghost.
C) If you don't like either then you can just pass on and be nothing.

Freddy_vs_Jason
And some kid tried to strangle you!? If some snott-nosed kid did that to me I would make him very sorry indeed yes

moonwalker741
AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! I SEE DEAD PEOPLE.......no wait its just all of scopes posts (j/k)

lol....yeh scopes wuts wit the multiple post?....n e way....im afraid of a surprising death, like gettin shot, or strangled...sumthin horrible......but im not afraid of death of old age...i meen c'mon if ur like rele rele rele old....u no its comin.....not tryin to be negative to old ppl

ps.....i never fainted b4 (not like i want to), but wut is it like? or is it impossible to remember...is it jus like fallin asleep but quicker....cuz fallin alseep usually takes along time...unless ur tired

raven guardia
lol laughing out loud

Rogue Jedi
i think everyone is afraid of death, even if they say they arent.

Raventheonly
i do not fear death because what ever happens happens... i know that my faith and mind will pull me through to whatever destiny i am set for.. i to refuse to believe that this unique ideal of conciousness can just disapear into nothing...

Chelsea23
I am scared of death, I actually don't want to die. But at times I want to

Clark_Kent
when you die...you better hope you had something to eat...why, because when you dead, you're always empty.

Sacrifise666
im not afraid of death honsetly.

i just look at it and say if it's my time then it's my time.

dave123
laughing out loud spear, as helpful as ever
you could say that in any thread stick out tongue

I don't really believe in a God, science taught me other wise. But I like to think that it's all wrong, they've made a mistake, and there is some kind of an after life happy

cLoVi€
there is something.

i think it was pascal who said, that even if there is no god it is better to believe in one, coz if there is you'd be a winner.

(sowwie i don't know it in proper english... confused )

dave123
makes sense to me smile that's a good way of thinking, except if there isn't a God, and you end up praying etc... you've wasted a lot of time

cLoVi€
true.
but you can always waste tiome in a lot of different ways... roll eyes (sarcastic)

dave123
indeed I do happy

cLoVi€
happy me either *sigh*

dave123
I'm scared of death, but I'm more scared of being old and walking all slow sad

scope
giljotiini

cLoVi€
i know that i'll die young.

i have had to much luck confused

scope
gun_bandana

dave123
i should have died at least once by now..... but I'm a lucky bastard big grin

scope
gun_bandanabunny

scope
die bunny die

scope
gun_bandanabunnygun_bandanaaliengun_bandana:ro
ck:
haha

cLoVi€
i was once standing on the road like half an hour waiting for a car to hit me..
and nothing came.
and in the moment i changed my mind and left, there came at least 5 cars blink

scope
starwarsstarwars
cool man two fights woohoo

cLoVi€
blink

scope
gun_bandanabunny

methinkalexahot is the bunny haha WOOHOO

scope
clovie u there?

cLoVi€
roll eyes (sarcastic) y don't you like him anyway?

dave123
why were you doing that, did you actually want to die?

cLoVi€
that moment yes. confused
it was long time ago.
and i was very unhappy.

to be honest i considered all possible ways ...
but i didn't like any much enough to use it roll eyes (sarcastic)

dave123
well it's good you didn't happy

and you do realise the cars would have stopped stick out tongue

cLoVi€
i never thought about that blink

nah... i live in poland, thay wouldn't stop stick out tongue

dave123
you aren't very considerate stick out tongue think of all the trauma the driver would have gone through because of how selfish you are no

cLoVi€
i thought about that and it is way, i got out of that road roll eyes (sarcastic)

i've been thinking about more privet ways.. shifty

dave123
eek! i got an idea eek!

you stay alive happy

cLoVi€
briliant idea laughing

now i can i accept this solution, coz i'm in good mood, but it can change confused

dave123
aaaalways look on the bright side of life

cLoVi€
i know the song blink

moonwalker741
hey wuts fainting like.....i asked this on page 1...im just curious wut its like

§pearhead
thats hard to describe...the time I fell unconscious, I remeber what I was doing...but I can't remember what caused me to get knocked out. Suddenly, I was awake without realized what had happened erm

EquestrianChick
~i am afraid of death. like i love life the way it is. and then one of my friends is always talkin bout how she can't wait to get to heaven. i think i'm mostly afraid because i don't know what happens after it. eveyone says heaven or hell and i beleive that but i used to think it was like sittin alone in a dark room forever. and i guess that thought has always stuck with me~

chuggerboy
HEY MAN! Life 2 short to worry about death!

it canT be stop!

enjoy life! go out and party!!!!!!

when i go death is goin to find me PARTY AND HAVING FUN!

gET rid of the BLUES and have some fun! THAT'S WHAT LIFE IS ABOUT!!!

moonwalker741
can i get an AMEN......lol

Rogue Jedi
amen

the Vee
Im afraid of death now. My life has been wasted so far... i still have a lot to do. But in general i dont think im too afraid of death. One time i was calm about it i decided just incase that i would write down funeral arrangements... theyre still on my online diary .. JUST in case

Rogue Jedi
i want a viking funeral.

the Vee
What with a boat?
cremation is the way to go me thinks.. i dont like the idea of being underground with the worms and moles
(i hope this doesnt get closed)

beastnpyro
yes im afraid of death cuz i luv everyone in my family and well.. my friends... and i dun fink theres life after death... i dun think we hava soul.... our body will decompose and thats the end of our existence...

scope
yeah im afraid of death because im scared ill come back as a butterfly that just lasts for a week or sosad

scope
this post is freakin me out c-y-a

gabimr2
who belives in rencarnation?huh

johnnys#1
I think there is "something" after death, but i wouldn't call it light.......coz what aboutorbs....energys.....strange objects lingering around in exsistence?????

gabimr2
mm.. I dont.. and I gues.. is.. hell or heaven

Raventheonly
orbs of light? blink there is definetly both hell or heaven, then here

gabimr2
no expression?

Raventheonly
Don't look at me.... i'm still confused

gabimr2
no expressionno expressionno expressionno expression

Raventheonly
Who do you think is more confused. i vote myself to be.

gabimr2
no expressionahahahahahahahaha sweet!;*

Jury Copeland
Here's my explanation... some kind of religious and biblical thing.

A man is made of the body, the soul, and the spirit.
The body comprises the physical form and the external senses.
The soul comprises intellect and will.
The spirit is the one which gives life to man. It is literally called 'the breath of life'.

When a person dies...

His body ceases to breath.
It goes back to where it originally came from. It goes back to the dust.

The soul never separates the body. They stick to each other. When the body perishes away, so does the soul. The person's intellect, will, memory perish away with the body. The dead will have no more memory of everything he had in life. He will have no any share in everything done under the sun.

And finally, the spirit, the breath of life, goes back to where it came from. It goes back to the ONE who gave it to man.

The dead will remain dead until the end of ages, and the world. There will be no reincarnation or whatever for it is impossible for the person to take another form after they die.

That is the TRUTH. The evil, on the other hand, would do anything to go against that truth... so that the man will believe the lie.

The evil created ghosts or spirits of supposedly dead persons to confuse all men of the world who refused to believe the truth.

That's why psychics occur, spiritual mediums scattered all over the world, theories of reincarnation, and haunted houses became popular.

The man believed the lie and continued to refuse the truth...
...on and on.

That's why he is confused...
That's why he is afraid of death.

raven61
jc that is weird are you some kind of religeous guy oh yeah this is tristan i made a new account

Jury Copeland
roll eyes (sarcastic) what do you think?

hey, isn't that against the rule? *multiple account* big grin

raven61
royal knigth does it so what

Jury Copeland
well roll eyes (sarcastic) I am not a moderator... but I just want to be a responsible KMC Forum member wink

cLoVi€
that was soooooo deep confused

and i have question.. it means..
that when you r dead, all your memories are gone? sad

i believed that they're staying and you can meet ppl (ok their spirits) somewhere in the "other world"...

Jury Copeland
Please, don't take it personally...
That's what the bible has to say. And I strongly believed in it...
because it really makes sense.

yes For the dead, everything perishes away. Deeds and memories are gone.
I don't believe that dead people are somewhere else now...
Dead people stays from the grave.. they do not rise until the end of the world. That's what the Bible says.

cLoVi€
i have different bible blink

ppl go to heaven. yes
or to hell if they were bad confused

Jury Copeland
yes But not directly after they die. Dead people will have to wait for the end of the world. Judgment comes the end of the world. The dead will be judged accordingly. Righteous will inherit the kingdom and the eternal life while the other will be punished eternally in the lake of fire.

cLoVi€
blink no....
directly... confused hmm.... i always thought it is art once after death, there is a judgment..

coz for the person who's dying it is the end of word...

Jury Copeland
Well, the Bible says that the end of the world will be the destruction of both heaven and earth and will be replaced with new ones. The heaven and earth now are reserved for the fire. Everything in it will be perished and then the Judgment comes.

The Bible explains 2 deaths as well as 2 resurrections.

The first death would be the cessation of breath.

When Judgment comes, the 1st resurrection will be done for those who died but lived righteously. They are the lucky ones for they will never experience the 2nd death, but inherent the new earth and new heaven and lived there eternally.

The 2nd resurrection is intended for those who disobeyed the Law and refused to beleive the Truth. Theirs is the 2nd death...
which is the lake of fire.

cLoVi€
and is it from relevation?(ok. i dunno english name, i'm guessing, i mean the last part of new testament) blink

Jury Copeland
Not only in Revelation... It can be found in some teachings and parables of Jesus Christ.

cLoVi€
hm.. confused ok true... there are things like that... but i dunno... it can be all just a parrarel.. and hmm..
for example.. i heard a opinion, that there is no lakes og fire in the hell, the only paiun in there is that ppl can't be with the God. confused

can i ask personal question?
what is your religion?

Jury Copeland
*replies privately* roll eyes (sarcastic)

cLoVi€
blink

Tired Hiker
So . . . ... . is it possible to water ski in the lake of fire?

dj_matrix
What the f**k?

Jury Copeland
The like of fire is for a literal punishment...

...not for skiing.

Jury Copeland
Don't worry... you'll discover that soon you'll get there. cool

and don't forget to E-mail me if you did. wink

Tired Hiker
thumb up You got it!

silver_tears
Death is only the begginning raver

Tired Hiker
It's also free! eek!

cLoVi€
laughing as always sooo seroius.

Tired Hiker
yes

cLoVi€
shifty you know that when sth is free there is sth you have to pay later. yes

Tired Hiker
Clovie, what is sth? blink

cLoVi€
cocroach poison. stick out tongue

something. in dictonary it has a shortcut "sth"
and somebody is "sb"

Tired Hiker
Oh yeah. blink

cLoVi€
confused what? blink

Tired Hiker
I don't know. wacko

cLoVi€
ok messed

Tired Hiker
Bacon!

cLoVi€
eek! where????

Tired Hiker
In the bacon jar! smile

cLoVi€
shifty we need to open it. no expression

Tired Hiker
We can't, it's booby trapped! huh

cLoVi€
cry that'd bad ........

Kosta
Death isnt scary, as long as you have faith.

big gay kirk
Learn to welcome death, but do not actively seek it... then you will never be afraid....

Machete_guy
*sigh* its just a phaze...my granparents tell me that u get less and less afraid of death wen u get olderyes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.