Quesiton

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LarryTheArch
Do moderators get to have the rules bent for them? Cuz I know a new mdoerator whos sig size is why the sig limit is in place in the first place

Darth Revan
and who is this new moderator?

LarryTheArch
Lil

Darth Revan
Larry, her sig is one line long.

LarryTheArch
Wierd, cuz on this one, it shows the ine in her sig repeated for a logn ass time. and all the ltters are sort of... interlocking...

scope
- DVX Rune

LarryTheArch
what?

scope

scope
oh just testing something soz

LarryTheArch
uh... ok

LarryTheArch
thumb up

scope
isvader

LarryTheArch
stop testing things

scope
hey u know how to get different smilies?like violent ones or something?

LarryTheArch
you use their code

its ahrd and difficult 2 explain

scope
do u copy the code and then paste it?

LarryTheArch
no you you use add reply button and then the smileys at the right will enable you to use them

scope
yeah i know how to get some but the realy violent ones different ones then the ones that the forum has???

scope
not those smiley u dope other ones that have violent and stuff they are realy cool

scope
the ones off the internet websites and stuff

scope
i can tell u dont know how to get them ay oh well cya

LarryTheArch
i dunno
screw the smilies i dun care

scope
- DeNiro

scope
hahahahaha anybody in here that knows how to get different smileys?

scope
huh?

scope
::

dave123
1) Lil is not a new moderator, nor is she the newest
2) It's a single line long
3) yes, people do have the rules bent for them, Raz did mine up to 11 lines happy so haahahahahahahaaha

dave123
4) N&Q forum, you've been here long enough stick out tongue

cLoVi€
i wanna have 12 lines long...... confused

dave123
ask raz, or remove the glow from your sig smile

lil bitchiness
Excuse me, LTA? How exactly is my sig the reason why there is a 10 line sig limit?

cLoVi€
glow does not make another line, i dunno how, but it doesn't.
and i have problems with getting normal size pic to sige confused

and he would agree to change it for me?

dave123
ummmm, i dunno, it depends.......

he only did it for me cos it was his quote he was adding

cLoVi€
shifty
like the 15 letters long username.. .....roll eyes (sarcastic)

dave123
raz loves me embarrasment

cLoVi€
everyone knows that laughing out loud

dave123
you think i requested to be Raz Jr?
Raz asked me if i would accept the honour roll eyes (sarcastic)

cLoVi€
roll eyes (sarcastic) i thought it could be his idea......laughing out loud

dave123
it wasn't really embarrasment but it should have been

cLoVi€
laughing it should roll eyes (sarcastic)

LarryTheArch
I dunno lil, i went off at the library and came back online at my house and your sig is only one line long. But i was tired of ppl getting the rules bent fro them constantly (As trivial as it may be), so ic reated this thread.

lil bitchiness
There were other reasons why you created this thread LTA. I dont understand where did you get that my sig was the reason for sig limit, when sig limit of 10 lines has been arround for a while now.

LarryTheArch
It pissed me off that moderators could break the sig limit and ppl that arent mods could do it too. Rules are meant to be broken yes, and im being a bit of hippocrit here myself (Cuz ive broken MANY rules) but I havent seen anyoneoutside of you or dave123 or whatever the fook his name is now being able to break it. I am not sure about Sil, i was gone for a logn wile, so i dont know if the rules were bent for her or not. I had to practically mutilate my original sig to put the one in place that is here now, whereas you could probably just get raz to put the sig on you instead....

chuggerboy
BOY! SHUT YO MOUTH! dont complain so much and PAAAAAARTY Happy Dance

LarryTheArch
Did youjust tell me to shut up? Get a life you fool, or go the hell away.

chuggerboy
YEAAAAA! STHU!!!!!!!! AND PARTY LIKE THERE IS NO MO TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Dance

lil bitchiness
We all have sig limits LTA, and you know it. Tell me one moderator that has over 10 lines in sig? None. We have bigger avatars, and that is about it, and if that bothers you, then i suggest you deal with it.

LarryTheArch
I thoguht youb had broken it because everytime I saw your signature, it was a bunch of undreadable letters going hlaf a screen down. Deal with it.

Darth Revan
well your computer's f*cked up...

Darth Revan
it was prolly just your CPU being unable to translate the HTML coding for a sig pic

lil bitchiness
It wasnt just me that has a signature in this place you know, if you'r computer was messed up, then you must have seen everyones signature being messed up, and crossing the limit.

LarryTheArch
I wasnt on kMC for long but yeah most peoples were just pictures which loaded fine.

Darth Revan
well the fact is... it was your computer. Why in god's name would somebody even have a signature made of a bunch of incomprehensible computer scripting?

Rogue Jedi
i have a question....what the hell is a quesiton?

dave123
sils has never broken the limit, at most she has a picture with 2 lines of glowy font yes

as for me.... mine was 8 LINES, but raz's poor sig limiter check read it as 11 LINES, and his extra quote was a JOKE that he put in there WITHOUT MY PERMISSION

so QUIT CRYING becuase NO ONE, not ME, SILS, LIL, or even RAZ is over 10 lines (except one person with glow font)

Rogue Jedi
i am pretty sure the mods follow the same rules they enforce, except for two, that is.

LarryTheArch
some ppl here on kmc are wierd. like Clark Kent for example...

LarryTheArch
does it look like i was cryiong? no i wasnt...

yerssot
two rules or two mods don't follow the rules? blink

dave123
you say you were "pissed off".... thats childish

children cry when they are pissed off

therefore, you were crying

Rogue Jedi
two mods.

yerssot
who?

LarryTheArch
ps yerssot and dave arent mods rogue

dave123
ps is meant to come AFTER a message stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
it aint yerss or dave.......i am not gonna say who.

LarryTheArch
pm it 2 me

dave123
mods who don't follow rules they enforce:
Tex will close any gay thread, despite (irrespective of his sexuality) having a total disregard for the feelings of all homosexuals.... he's BEYOND stereotypical stick out tongue i dunno what others think, but i reckon most gays would find it offensive erm

TH: hehe, let's not worry about old hiker stick out tongue

BKK: only kidding, she's perfect laughing out loud

Rogue Jedi
i dont wanna say that some of the mods break rules. lets just say that some take their jobs here a little too seriously.

LarryTheArch
tex

dave123
none of them brake rules TMK, although Raz does bend the rules... but he's allowed to cos... he's Raz eek!

and Tex is alrite really big grin got nothing against him

yerssot
*checks modlist*
I got 3 messed

cLoVi€
blink

for me they are usually alrite...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.