Who do you hate most in your family?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Freddy_vs_Jason
Step Mum......deserves to die.....thinks she can tell me how to run my life!! I'll show her! mad

Royal_Knight
I am sure this will get closed

leatherface12
I dont HATE anybody in my family but the one I dislike the most is my dad cause he is way to strict.

The Vodkanator
i hate myself the most.

Raventheonly
i hate how nobody cares.

scope
hey does anybody know how to get different smileys?not the ones the forum has other ones.no i dont mean the "add smilies" button,anybody know???

scope
toothy.gif

Freddy_vs_Jason
What the?.............go to the questions and answers forum. I doubt this will be closed as I'm pretty sure this isn't against the rules.

cLoVi€
usually i like them all, but sometimes they're pissing me off..
and then i hate them all.

but i know they want everything good for me..."blahblahblah".... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Freddy_vs_Jason
Amen sister!

dave123
is there any need for this thread? why not a "Who do you like the most" thread? spread some love into KMC love

cLoVi€
roll eyes (sarcastic) suure.

Freddy_vs_Jason
*bows down* Yes my Lord.

dave123
happy

The Vodkanator
SPREAD THE LOVE! *hippie*

cLoVi€
all you need is love. pararapa... all ya need is love parapapa *sings* stick out tongue

The Vodkanator
all you neeed is LOVE, LOVE!

LOVE IS ALL YOU NEEEEEED!

dave123
what the world needs now is love, sweet love....

Freddy_vs_Jason
"People killing people dieing, children hurt and ya hear them crying" starts to sing.

Freddy_vs_Jason
"It's the only thing that theres just, too little of. Love! sweet love!"

cLoVi€
love

laughing out loud

dave123
in_love where's the love of my life gotten to?

cLoVi€
dunno.......embarrasment

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Freddy_vs_Jason
Dave, you mean.........moi? (pronounced "mwa" you know, the french word.)

dave123
nope laughing out loudembarrasment

cLoVi€
roll eyes (sarcastic)

i luv french.... confused

Ellen
i love my family i'm from sweden angel

cLoVi€
laughing ^^^^

the Vee
this thread has 'evolved'
Go luv!!!

beastnpyro
everybody in the family hates my uncles wife...(i dun wanna call her aunt....) shes a witch and a really big B!tch..... would u believe that when my grandad died (her husbands father) she said.. "atlast the old man died"
and when my gramum died (her husbands mum) she said..."shame i was bout to forgive her"
cuz they had an argument that she actually started..... and she feels like its my gramums fault.... wut kinda f$%k head is she?
hope that bloody b!tch rots in hell mad mad

gabimr2
ahahahahahahahaalaughingthat's baad! thumb down

gabimr2
my family is allways fighthing.. I really dont have idea.. for everything.. I just have 2 uncles.. and their wifes.. are allways angry each other..

Cyclops
My Brother.

Smiling_Sadly
i hate all my family with the exeption of my mom and 2 aiaters, cuz my family are all perfect! they dont make frikin flaw! and they have perfect lives, they are so annoying!

Lan©eWindu
I hate anyone of them that meddle in my business and treat me like an 8 year old idiot.

eleveninches
My grampa. I hate him mad
I dont like my dad much either sick

Freddy_vs_Jason
I you think thats bad then listen to this: When my Mum died my Aunty said she deserved to die, and that right now she was probably burning in hell. And she said that to me and my brother!! and we were only 4 at the time!!! mad What kind of sicko says that to two 4 year olds!!? but after that my Uncle (hes not married to her) came and gave me a big hug! stick out tongue
But it hurt a little because hes extremly tall.

beastnpyro
well.... aleast she said that to yous guys... but my aunt has been tellin everyone.. now wut kinda f$%# witt is she??? damn... she reckons everybody likes her.. but nooooo... shes not aware that theyre actually spewin her presence... and well... she gave me this really big phobia.... i used to be really scared of her... (she actually screamed at me and made her husband which happens to be my uncle to actually yell at me too... and i was only 6... she went psycho juz cuz i fuken cut one of her flowers accidentally... ) SHES A MONSTER!!!!

beastnpyro
aint scared of her anymore though... i can actually deffend my self now and im juz laughin at her...

Tired Hiker
You should drop Visine in her beverage. It induces loose stool. rock

Aqua
ditto

JKozzy
SISTER

Mr. Bacon
only child!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.