breaking benjamin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

loserib
they have a new cd and tour in the works
they will be touring with evan essence,seether and three days grace
the first batch of dates has been confirmed and you can go here to check them out
http://www.hyfntrak.com/bb
that link also has new music from the new cd called
we are not alone today

total metalhead
blink What a horribly mismatched tour. I say BB and Seether ditch the two shitty bands and go play in London yes

Darth Revan
Seether did a song with Amy Lee sick

total metalhead
Yeah, Broken. It sucked. Its the kinda song my mom would like sick

Darth Revan
and Amy Lee is dating Seether's lead singer, or so I've heard.

loserib
yeah the lead singer is dating amy and i agree bb and seether should do a small club tour but what do you think of the new stuff from breaking benjamin

Darth Revan
I likes it yes

raven guardia
you guys are not going to believe this, but I know this kid jason who goes to my school well he is friends with the people in BB.

Mortal_Elf
I love their new stuff. Specially the PA thing. That rocks.

Spicy_Mchaggis
breaking benjamin is a good band but they are like the crappiest rip-off of a gard rock version of tool. he sounds exactly like him.

Darth Revan
Just because the lead singer sounds like Maynard James Keenan (which he doesn't) doesn't make the band a Tool rip-off. They were certainly influenced by Tool, but all bands have influences. There's nothing wrong with it, that's the way music works.

tabby999
dont argue with him darth, he knows SOOOOO much more about punk/rock/metal than you EVER will wink

musicworshiper
amy lee from evanessecne quit touring with her band so she could tour with seether, but even...whatever...and seether got together and rerouted thier tours so they'd be the same, and amy lee could sing in both bands, or so a rumor told me...dunno if its true, but it sounds logical...

SnakeEyes
So Cold is pretty cool and Sooner or Later

tabby999
gotta love the song Home, nothing like a song about Alice in Wonderland, the videos pretty rad too. i'm finally able to just buy their stuff in aus, no more $50 imports from america!

Justice Pie
Breaking Benjamin is actually a really good band. Give them a chance and try not to be swayed by what people *cough*Spicy*cough* say. Sure they may be similar to other bands and their music may sound like other music, but that don't mean they are terrible.

The band members are pretty damn cool too! *cough*

I'd post up some pictures of their concert in PA in March, but the noobiness that is me, isn't allowed to post links...

Maybe later.

Also... check out www.theshallowbay.net when it's back. It's one of the best fansites on the double-you double-you double-you. \m/

Justice Pie
Originally posted by tabby999
gotta love the song Home, nothing like a song about Alice in Wonderland, the videos pretty rad too. i'm finally able to just buy their stuff in aus, no more $50 imports from america!

I'm so sorry tabby, but I need to Breaking Benjamicate you.

Home has strong references to The Wizard of Oz. I would like to hear how you came up with Alice though.

As far as I know, there is no 'Home' video. If you have one, I sure would like to see it.

tabby999
sorry, i stand corrected. while i did know it was Wizard of Oz (how could i get them mixed up dammit) i wrote for some unknown reason, alice in wonderland...bummer

Lana
I like Breaking Benjamin a lot yes very good band.

Justice Pie
sorry, i stand corrected. while i did know it was Wizard of Oz (how could i get them mixed up dammit) i wrote for some unknown reason, alice in wonderland...bummer
No worries! I apologize if I appeared rude.
I hope it doesn't change the fact that you like the song and the band?

tabby999
oh hell no, no offence taken. i copied my mates copys of the cds, i'll have to buy them later

Justice Pie
oh hell no, no offence taken. i copied my mates copys of the cds, i'll have to buy them later
wink
Yeah, that's something you should do.
Hopefully you'll make it to the states to see them play.
Ben's afraid to fly. sick

Justice Pie
Now that I'm cool enough to link...here are some pictures from their March 3rd concert in Allentown, PA.
In no particular order...
Aaron
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y31/JusticePi3/CrocRoc03052005/IMG_0694.jpg

Ben
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y31/JusticePi3/CrocRoc03052005/IMG_0722.jpg

Mark
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y31/JusticePi3/CrocRoc03052005/IMG_0725.jpg

Chad
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y31/JusticePi3/CrocRoc03052005/IMG_0700.jpg

rockchickgem
i love breaking benjamin, i cant seem to find their album anyway tho so ive had to download it for the time being sad

Justice Pie
Originally posted by rockchickgem
i love breaking benjamin, i cant seem to find their album anyway tho so ive had to download it for the time being sad
Ebay might be your best bet Rock...?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.