in a blink of a eye ............

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stickle pop
my collage freind alex killed himself a couple of day's a go.....funeral tomorrow...r.i.p bro

Korri
sad sorry to hear that

§pearhead
sad that sucks, man...hope you're ok

Stickle pop
ummm yeh...suicide is the worst ...just knowing all the time the smile's were fake and that happness is rare for a few

Korri
i kinda understand though.

nazgulinthedark
sad im sorry

raven guardia
awwww *hugs* I'm sorry to hear about this......if you ever want to talk or need some one to talk to, you can pm me. I will be glad to listen smile

dave123
unlucky, mate sad

Sauron
sad sorry to hear that sad

must be hard sad

SuperSayinGoku
Hmm Sorry for ya man must be hard but why did he suicide?

Rogue Jedi
suicide aint the answer. there is no problem big enough to warrant committing suicide.

Darth Revan
Sorry man sad... Hope you feel better.

Rogue Jedi
i had a couple of suicide attempts when i was younger. when i look back, i wanna kick my own ass for even thinking about it.

silver_tears
I'm sorry for all of you who have those thoughts sad
Speciallt for you over your friend, feel better hug

Rogue Jedi
i feel for his or her family. when i woke up in the ER my dad was standing over me with tears in his eyes.

gabimr2
oh sad Iam so sorry.. sad * hugs *

Sacrifise666
yo man sorry abought that.

Myth
That sucks. My sister's roomate's brother just fell off a cliff and died right before their college graduation. Its sad. sad

gabimr2
no expression woha.. that's so sad!sad

Royal_Knight
sorry to hear thatsad

raven guardia
thats horrible sad

bobcrickett
That bites, sorry to hear that. sad

Smiling_Sadly
im sry, u can also pm me if u like....i dont no how much ill be but i can try!

Rogue Jedi
a friend of mine recently died in a car crash. she had taken too much X and her friend, who i am not that familiar with, was rushing her to the ER. she lost control and rammed into a tree. my friend, jasmine, was killed instantly, thrown from the car. the driver died en route to the ER.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.