Silver Surfer Vs. Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WWestFlashFan
I DUNNO BOUT' THIS ONE BUT IM LEANING TOWRDS' SS

Maelstrom
Surfer, I doubt wolverine could cut surfer or break his board. Thors hammer and assult would be blocked by the board. I think Surfer is faster and stronger.
Thor's Godforce which i never knew of till this site and really don't know anything about, might be trouble if he could strip Surfer of his powers with it. Or if he could magically wear him out by sending him to realms that he couldn't reach thor form.
That Godforce thing sounds powerfull, but Surfer has The Power Cosmic.

Arachnoidfreak
i think they already fought when Thor had Warrior's Madness or something. i dont remember too well, its been a long time since i read the story. it did involve Adam Warlock and the Infinity Watch, Thanos, Silver Surfer, Thor and the rest of Asgard. all i remember well is that Thanos fought Odin at the end...man that was a great fight

Tough Guy
ss wins the power cosmic too much for thor

wrathofachilles
Wow, this thread has never been done before. Thor and Surfer have fought twice, Thor winning during the Warrior Madness story and Surfer sort of winning when he trapped Thor's hammer in a power cosmic bubble. The thing with that battle though was that Loki was manipulating and helping Surfer in the fight and Thor didn't know about it. He thought that Surfer showed up for a friendly match because there was a feast in Asgard at the time. When he found out Loki was behind it he shattered the cosmic bubble and Surfer was shocked at his power. In a real fight, the power cosmic and godforce blast are virtually equal, but Surfer never utilizes it to his full potential. He would blast Thor only enough to hurt him, but Thor can't really 'lessen' the power of the godforce blast. If he used it, Surfer's dead. It sent Galactus running for the hills, so Surfer's no threat. I don't know if the board can be broken by Thor or not, but the board isn't likely to be used to block Thor's assault any easier than Mjolnir can block Surfer's blasts. This fight could go either way, but Current Thor wins in two seconds.

supremthor
morg once cut the bord in half with his axe

wrathofachilles
Really? Oh ok, then yeah Mjolnir could do it.

Paola
isn't this the same? http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=308797

asana
i say silver surfer will win

wrathofachilles
Based on......?

lawest9
i also think the fight could go either, depending who can really get the first devastating shot off first.

janus77
Surfer, too fast too powerful ... fill in the blanks smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.