Goku and Vegeta or Marvel and DC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeAtHerRFace
Sorry, Marvel and DC fans. But, Goku and Vegeta would destroy them with just a spirit bomb.

Magee
Lol i dont think so. I mean for starters you would have to get em all in the same place with a spirit bomb, even then the strong ones will survive, Apocolypse, thanos, superman blink (not sure about supes) stick out tongue darkseid, galactus, grandmaster etc etc. Then they would pound the shit outta them. With their reality altering powers and shit aye!! big grin

Spawnie
Ok, there is a fact that Vegeta without going ssj can destroy a planet. Goku and Vegeta got to ssj4 and formed Gogeta. Vegeta and Goku get stronger every time they fight someone, even if they loose. Both of them don't know about the word quit, they never heard of it. I think u overreacted a bit with this topic, I mean u can't send both DC and Marvel after them, it kinda means that Marvel couldn't do it on their own. That also means more praise and value to Goku and Vegeta, cuz u actually sent 2 universes after 2 tiny sayans.
I vote for the 2 tiny ones Goku and Vegeta, they r both great fighters and they only use their spiritual powers. There is no weapons here involved for them, they don't need technology. Half of the DC and Marvel universe has to thank some technology for thier abilities.
Strength and honor!

Rasta
This is a joke. Some of Marvel/DC's ultimate characters can destroy the universe. Ask Never, I'm sure he'll state the names.

Akira_Namejin
I have to agree with the vege goku mix, just because even though some of the people in marvel/DC can destroy the universe, have you seen what an SSJ4 can do, even without going SS a saiyan can destroy a planet, and thier power is multiplied by the millions when they hit SSJ4, hmm...

Eidolon
The living Tribune from Marvel would take Goku and Vege out with a mere thought. I'm also sure there are similar characters that can do the same from D.C.

LeAtHerRFace
Bs

Viper
Well I honestly have no clue about all the Goku and Vegeta but keep in mind that destroying a planet isn't that spectacular compared to what some of the gods can do in comics. There are billions of planets in the galaxy, and billions of galaxies in the universe.

LeAtHerRFace
If Goku and Vegeta Fused to Gogeta SSJ4. They would blow up ALL the BILLIONS of GALAXIES in the universe. Easily.

Viper
Then what's the point? confused

Another reason why I hate ultra-powerful heroes.

Gregory
So? In DC, Lucifer stands at ground zero of an explosion powerful enough to destroy the multiverse, and he wasn't even singed.

LeAtHerRFace
Yes. I agree. Thats why humans rock.

Magee
lol what a lot of crap. dbgt sucked big time balls and when goku was ssj4 he couldnt even kill a stupid dragon. The guy that made gt totaly fuked it up. Seriously just get galactus, thanos and krona. Goku and vegeta would be wiped out in seconds by their reality warping, universe destroying powers. blink blink

MaverickIce
In DC the Saint of Killers killed God, he would put Goku and Vegeta in their place.

Rasta
He killed God? As in The God, proposed creator of the Universe?

LeAtHerRFace
GT sucked, but the others kicked ass.

MaverickIce
Yup, pretty whacked isn't it? yes

LeAtHerRFace
^wtf?

Magee
tell us more... big grin

MaverickIce
Read Preacher, a Vertigo title....

MaverickIce
At least we know now that Marvel and DC win...

rox
did i hear u right

Jason420
goku and vegeat went SSJ4 then they would win even without going ssj4 vegeta and goku will defeated the star dragons and their stronger then all of dc and marvel

Darth Vicious
While i love DBZ i think is pretty ridiculous how powerfull they made their characters but i always had a theory, i think any Marvel/Dc character in the DBZ universe could win, specially martial artists like Wolverine, Elektra, Bat-man, Deathstroke, the way i see it is if you guys remember after the Cell saga when Gohan(Son Gokous son) was pretending to be a super heroe that he befriended Videl and afterwards she started training she started learning some of their abilities, flying, speed and the other ones and remember Videl was a simple girl but now picture Wolverine and some of the other ones i mentioned that mastered countless martial arts with the same abilities, Gokou and company will be history specially since Gokou and company fight with honor and some guys like Deathstroke and Elektra do whatever necessary to get the job done!

LeAtHerRFace
Correct.

Spawnie
Ok, yeah I remember about the Great Sayan, Gohan becoming him and all that. The thing was that Gohan after Cell never got that mad anymore, so Gohan was never a fighter like his dad. Goku moved faster then the human eye while he was very small. He faught in the afterworld and won numerous fights against some so called gods.
I said it before and I say it again u can't send 2 whole universes against 2 little puny sayans.

DBgt was not made by Toriyama, so all that ssj4 and after that is bunch of bs. I only mentioned that so u would get the picture of their abilities.

Both Vegeta and Goku have experienced fights in altering realities and vice versa. Both were born on a planet with 20x our atmosphere, and both can take it in smell.

U can't say that wolvie would just smack them arround, no way man. I'm sorry to say but Wolvie would get overrun by Goku. The guy moved mountains while he was a boy, give him some credit.

BUt they don't have a chance against ppl that have mind control, or reality altering powers. Put them in a ring with hulk, colossus, omega red, dd, spidey, batsie, etc, they can pull it off.

Eidolon
I think he means Wolvi could win if he was in the DB universe because averge humans in the DB univierse can get to be such great fighters too (shooting energy balls and crap). So if Wolvie were there he'd learn just like the other average humans and eventually beat Goku. That's what I think was meant by that comment anyways.

Jason420
but its not just martial arts that win battles energy and focus dumbass

gunsmilie Goku and Vegeta rifle M/dc

Spawnie
That quote is from Spawn when he told that he killed Billy Kinkaid, muahahahahaha. HE Screamed for ICE CREAAAM! I love that part.

Magee
Goku and Vegeta beating DC LMFAO!!
I mean for starters just give someone the infinty gems (Thanos if u want) and with one thought he would kill them. As he managed to kill half the population of the whole universe with one single thought!!!!! Goku and Vegeta thumb down yes

LeAtHerRFace
hahaahahahahahahh...... no.

Never
In which issue did this occur? I do know that he killed Satan.

By the way, "God" in Preacher is not TOAA. Difference.

And, um, Goku/Vegeta vs. the ENTIRE Marvel/DC Universes? LoL, clearly someone has been snorting too much Ajax. Let me choose TWO individuals and Goku/Vegeta are owned.

Pffft, can do it with Lucifer and The Great Beast...for starters. LoL, Lucifer's pet would take out at least one of them.

Rasta
Lol.

Magee
lol i still cant beleive people think Goku and Vegeta could beat the entire Marvel/DC universe. Obviously u know nothing mad

MaverickIce
God was off his throne, i believe it was the last issue. You're right about satan though..

VENOMfan
i hate to put life back in this thread........but my Superman Prime knowledge isnt great((hence the name VENOMfan)) anyhow I think Superman Prime could handle Goku at any level(no im not dissing Goku, SP just seem's that powerfull)

but im a member on another forum and well look

VENOMfan
Let us compare a few hard statictics here, shall we?

1) Physical strength: Goku has shown in the Buu saga that in base form he cannot (repeat, CANNOT) lift 40 tons. If we were to assume (quite generously) that becomming ssj3 would multiply his strength by 10,000x he would be lifting 400,000 tons.

Superman (post crisis from the comics, from here on out), on the other hand, is written to be able to lift 40 billion tons on average. He has pushed over a third of the moon's mass, lifted battleships without any exertion, and so forth. Superman is LEAGUES stronger physically then Goku

Advantage: Superman (by alot)
(note: I excluded any information from Dbgt because ssj4 Goku has been shown to be unable to lift a mere building. To use gt would cripple Goku like no tomorrow)

2) Speed: Gotenks, (who is much stronger then Goku) has been shown to go around the earth a few times (around 7 or 9) in the span of 30 minutes. So it is safe to assume that Goku is not quite as fast.

Superman has been stated to be able to move 99% the speed of light, which circles the earth about 7 times in the span of a single second.

Goku's trump card in this catagory is his instant transmission. However, it cannot compensate here. It is shown to require two things to work, a large ki source and a moment of concentration. First of all, Goku has difficulty sensing normal ki levels which Superman would have because Superman simply doesn't use ki at all (it'd be the same as an average person). Secondly, when you are fighting someone who is physically moving past speeds of mach 10 Goku will be hard pressed to find a moment to use instant transmission. For example, if it COULD be used past the listed limits he could have used it to beat Cell (that IT kamehameha took like 5 minutes, and was far from easy), beat Kid Buu easier, and get the dragon radar when he sent Trunks.

3) Fighting technique: Goku utilizes a variety of martial arts and techniques derived from his own traning.

Superman has thousands of years of experience (from mystical wierd plot stuff) and has also recieved traning from Mongul in fighting and to use his powers in unison and to hold back less.

Advantage: Goku (not by too much)

4) Durability: Goku is easily cut, bruised, and bleeding from punches of those of similar strength level. His defense against ki is high, but his physical durability is vulnurable to strong hits such as those from continent cracking Superman.

Superman has withstood planet shattering blasts and hits from people HIS own strength level (far above Goku's) without showing too much injury.

5) Misc. attributes: Goku has shown to be able to fight in close quarters with the likes of Yakon in complete darkness through his sensitive skin. However, Yakan WAS extremely weak and slow.

Superman is able to hear an ants footfalls a mile away, and is able to even feel dust falling on his skin. His x-ray vision allows him to scan through any object instantly. These allow Superman to constantly moniter the battlefield.

Additionally, while Goku can sense powerlevels it would be a hinderence to him in this fight (as mentioned earlier). As shown in his fight with 19 and 20, Goku is completely thrown off when he cannot sense powerlevels (as Superman would have no more then average human ki). Freeza also showed what kind of disadvantage is had when your oppenent can sense you but you cannot (As Superman can see, sense, and smell Goku anywhere while Goku only has sight at this point).

Superman's heat vision would be able to pierce Goku's skin quite easily into his brain and lobotomize him (as their skin is shown to be cut quite easily by non-ki sources such as blades) but because that would be out of character for Superman we'll discount this tatcic.

While Goku's ki destructive potential is high, he needs time to charge up planet destroying blasts. As evidence, notice how errant blasts constantly blow up everywhere later in dbz WITHOUT the planet going bye bye. Up against speed like Superman's, he'd be hard pressed to find this time. Also, as noted earlier, Superman CAN take planet destroying blasts just fine.

Additionally, Goku would never "blow up the planet/sun" as that would ALSO be out of character for Goku to kill everyone he knows for a mere victory (not that it'd even work!)
Superman is also able to survive in space for sometime, while Goku is in a constant need for air (compared to Superman). This versitility of Superman may come into play.

Kryptonite would never come into play, as Goku has NO WAY AT ALL in determining hat it even is, where it is, and that Superman is weak to it. Also, Superman is a solar battery. His reserves can last MONTHS from when he is separated from the yellow sunlight (how else can he have his space adventures?) so that weakness would also never come into play here.

LeAtHerRFace
blah blah... mad

Spawnie
I said it from the start and I'll say it again: "U can't send out a total of 2 universer against 2 little sayans".

The thread would of been better if someone was more specific.

Magee
aye. Hey leatherface u some kinda retard?? u should read what venomfan has written and with that just being one character from one universe with each universe having thousands of heroes/villians etc etc then, well do i even have to go on... Think about it!

VENOMfan
Gokyssj4 vs Superman Prime....or Vegeta vs Big wheel((SARCASM))

Deus_ex_Machina
id think goku would lose, tho its hard matching them up, seeing as one is manga and the other is comic.

anyone here ever read Bastard!!, what about DS vs Goku?

malkavian
Prof. Xavier kicks their butts anytime

Vegeta has such a big ego that X can neutralize him within a 200mile radius (without Cerebro)
smile

Goku would be thougher, but X would prolly talk 2 him with his telepathie and try 2 convince him 2 turn around because we don't want any inocent peeps 2 die. 90% change that Goku listens 2 X, the 10% makes X a nice plant of Goku by disableing his brain wink

eleveninches
He wouldn't exactly kick their butts, him being in a wheelchair and all.
lol
!!!

malkavian
he would make them believe they got their butts kicked by a man in a wheelchair wink

LeAtHerRFace
Sheesh.. calm down mofo. I'm just given an opinion, to hear your responses.

VENOMfan
actually i found that stuff, I cant write nearly that well

Topher123987
Goku and vegeta would kik mavels and dcs asses with ease and all u who think otherwise u can shove it in your f@@@@@ ass and take it out next christmas and give it to your mom

LeAtHerRFace
Finally, Topher12398543827549175443137491..... I vote you for President!! big grin

LeAtHerRFace
And VenomFan... dayum... your sig and avatar... is kick @$$ as usual.

VENOMfan
roll eyes (sarcastic) somebody give me a rolled up newspaper...............NO this is a bad post! NOOOOOO!

LeAtHerRFace
laughing

VENOMfan
i had to do it, damn it if they only had made a smilie for it
then it wouldve have been one of my best post's

Raventheonly
Malkavian makes a good point, Goku and Vegita do lack strong minds and Marvel has specialized characters that manipulate minds. Literally making their brain pop.

Raventheonly
Not to mention DC's wizards and sorcerers, like Raven stick out tongue Who could probably crush Goku and Vegita's insides with a mere thought.

VENOMfan
want a sig?!?!so you wont have to post a attachment in every post?

Im trying to be gentle. i used to do the same thing with Venom pic's. but trust me people round here arnt to fond of it

LeAtHerRFace
I dont think he/she knows what your talking about.

VENOMfan
oh god KMC is doomed....................or she will get flamed either way

Raventheonly a sig is the banner at the bottom of your post's see my VENOM picture, I will make you one if you stop posting those pic's everytime

Raventheonly
dude, i wont do it anymore, didn't know anyone cared so much lol. And I do know what your talkin about.

Lord Ryugen
Actually Goku has shown that he does have at least limited psychic abilities. In the Saiyan Saga he contacted Gohan telepathicly and in the Frieza Saga he read Krillian's mind to find out what happened to them. Goku seems to have a weak mind because he acts like a child most of the time. But compared to the Martian Manhunter or Prof X he would be wiped out.

Lord Ryugen
In GT Goku absorbed the Dragon Balls, it's been estimated that his power was at 1 billion could that be beaten

Gregory
Been estimated by whom? Some fan?

It's a completely meaningless question, because DC and Marvel don't have power levels, but less, it could be beaten. Haven't you been listening? You're sending him up against people like Lucifer and the Living Tribunal; do you have any idea how powerful those characters are?

Lord Ryugen
I know that Goku can't win against THOSE characters but I am trying to give him and Vegeta a chance against characters like Superman. And believe or not power level does matter since it determines how powerful Goku and Vegeta are, and if Goku with the Dragon Balls (who could concevibly grant wishes) fused with a brute wave powered Vegeta I think you'll find that the resulting Gogeta would take out a lot of heroes before he got taken down

Spawnie
U have japanese power levels and u have Americanized power levels, the first is delt in numbers up to 1 mil i think and the other up to ridiculous numbers. Many ppl translated these in many ways.

Hey stop with the estimation allready, they can't win against 2 comic universes.

Lord Ryugen
I know that Goku and Vegeta can't win I explained that. But at the same time I don't appreciate this idea that they'll be crushed by any one. Belive it or not Goku and Vegeta could crush a lot of heroes. It's just then they reach the stupidly overpowered things like Paralax, Spectre, Thanos and Phoenix that they die a cruel and unusual death

Lord Shadow Z
If you are including Goku and Vegeta then you have to include them at their most powerful forms if they are to have a fair chance. Furthermore Lord Ryugen has specified already that at the end of Dragonball GT Goku absorbed the dragonballs, now hmmm let me think, what do the dragonballs do? they grant anything- this includes unlimited power, speed, strength, agility. He is basically a god so he himself would take apart Marvel and DC without breaking a sweat.

P.S. Vegeta would die unless he fused with Goku using the Potarra earings, which means it would be Vegetto with the dragonballs fused into him.

Spawnie
Well I wouldn't include Gt in this man. They changed lots of things in Gt, and that includes the destructive powers of Goku. Goku spends half of GT series being a kid. Goku and Vegeta didn't just fuse with the Potarra earings, they also did it in the after world fusing with that stupid dance, just like Goten and Trunks. They battled a being called Janeba I think.
Ryugen I didn't say that they couldn't own some of the heroes, see my previous posts. The thing is that it always comes down to the discussion how the 2 punly sayans would get eaten by Apocalypse or X-man or whatever.

The thing about the fusion with the dragonballs in GT is a bunch of BS, I hated that ending and I still do. I had a big question mark over my head when that happend.

Gregory
The dragonballs couldn't even kill two weak (compared to the power levels we're talking about) Saiyans. They're overrated. And we know how powerful the "gods" in DBZ are, right? Considerably weaker than Goku and Vegeta.

Rasta
Does it now? Mind posting anything from a website that backs up your claim?

Besides, this is still nothing. Far, far, far, more characters in DC and Marvel that would still annihilate Goku and Vegeta.

VENOMfan
did anybody read the FACTS i posted? Superman alone can defeate Goku at most level's and Superman prime would drop Gogeta at any level

Gregory
Yes. It was well-done. My only comment is to as why you think that Superman would have a normal human ki, since he isn't even human.

VENOMfan
well, truthfuly i didnt write those facts i found that argument. but realy the Z fighter's are the only ones who fight using Ki energy, I cant think of any Marvel or DC character's who use that energy scale.
it's quite hard to compare the two being from two totaly differnt universes. and Im pretty sure if both were fighting at there most powerfull Superman Prime's energy reserves would be somwhat around Gogeta's Ki reserve's

Rasta
Nah, wayyy more. This guy like lived in the sun for thousands of years, and lived into the 853rd Century, the amount of solar reserves would be off the scale.

kal-el
Superman prime can even resist the Green K can't he?

VENOMfan
Im not sure about that but were is Goku gonna get Kryptonite? but I belive he would trash DBZ character's, some think Buu would stop him. but with the Green Lantern ring's SP would evaporate Buu

FrothByte
forget about destroying universes, just go hand-to-hand combat with a few power blasts or kami hami waves or something. id pit thanos and odin against goku and geta.

Deus_ex_Machina
another dumb question? i dont know nothing bout green lantarn, what does he do?

and bout the Ki, i think Goku would sens SM, Ki is something that is in every living creature. from the weakest child to the biggest whatever. The bigger your Ki the stronger u are, and the easier it is to sense.
So Goku would sense SM i think, but i dont think it matters much.
Things like droids dont live so they dont have any KI

(strange that u ppl call it Ki, here it is just called puissance (power))

Gregory
Whatever he wants to, basically. He uses a powerful weapon, the Green Lantern Ring, which allows him to create (temperarily) out of its energy anything he can imagine.

LeAtHerRFace
Goku and Veg, may not win the entire 2 universes. But, they would surely take out tons of them.

Deus_ex_Machina
cool thx

Lord Ryugen
Ladies and gentlemen I may of made a mistake. Let me explain, in a preivious post I stated that Goku had absorbed the Dragon Balls at the end of GT which although poor is still a Dragon Ball show and can be used. Now the mistake I made was this, Goku can not use the Dragon Balls for at least 100 years since Shenron shut down their power to regenerate the positive ki that had been drained. Now I'm not sure how many people know this but there was a Dragon Ball GT special released where Goku's great great grandson Goku Jnr went looking for the Dragon Balls to save the life of his grandmother Pan. Now he did meet the original Goku but if Goku Jnr found even one Dragon Ball before meeting Goku then they split from Goku after the century was up and he could never use their powers. But if he didn't then Goku may possess the power of the wish at which point his power becomes opionated, since Goku never demonstrated any power after absorbing the Balls. So I'm going to look for the answer but if anyone knows please feel free to post.

Spawnie
Dude go on, I never had the pleasure of finding out this info big grin. I never knew about this, I only know that some cards were made where goku made it to ssj5, blah blah blah. go figure

malkavian
still Xavier whoops their ass smile

Lord Ryugen
Yeah I heard about that. Apparantly the ssj5 and above appear in some kind of fan comic called Dragon Ball AF. But info on that is rare at best. so far I've only ever seen images and that isn't enough evidence for me.
P.S still haven't found out yet

Magee
Yea dragonball AF is a lot of shit. It wasnt a comic just some crap the fans came up with.
Turn the AF around, FA = Fan Art lol big grin

Commando
yeah!!!!!!!!!! all marvel heroes are weak compare to Vegeta and Goku!!!!! none of them have enough powers to take on them!!!!!!! superman prime is weak!!!!!!!

Lord Ryugen
Techinicly the Spirit Bomb would only kill the Villians even them some would just brush it off. The heroes are mostly pure hearted and would not be affected as Gohan showed in the Saiyan Saga. Trust me I'm a huge DBZ fan but this is way above Goku and Vegeta's ability

malkavian
Preacher rulez

Commando
i trusted you. but Saiyan powers go behoynd the universe. but in fight Goku is the good guy and noone can stop him when he is fightin.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.