Petshop of Horrors

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Shinobiprincess
I just finished reading the manga version of this anime. I want to see the series though. Has anyone else read this manga?

BlackHatDefect
Iv read it..actually iv never seen the anime.POH is very very tragic,as well as romantic,i definatly liked Vl1 the most...even though its probably the saddest.Iv read to VL 5 so far though/im really excited that at least SOMEONE else has some fancy twords it,a truly wonderful manga!

Shinobiprincess
yeah I like it alot though I didn't get to read #2>.<. You know count D reminds me of myself.

Gregory
I love PSOH. It has its weaknesses, but on the whole it is a very strong manga. I don't consider the anime to be as strong; the political episode is weak, and the rabbbit one gets very silly as soon as the rabbits appear. And before you ask, yes, I know that those are based on chapters of the manga; but there's so much more manga than anime that it's easy to ignore weak chapters.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.