I need some answers about Venom.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeAtHerRFace
I know this is sad, but, what exactly happend to Venom?. And wasnt Brock the host?. What happend to Brock? And what the hell is a symbiote?. Please give me a explanation. Thanks. big grin

VENOMfan
well as short as i can make this......

the symbiote is a living suit, it needs host's to survive. more specifically adrenalin. recently Brock reveald he had cancer and the symbiote kept him alive,and the symbiote feed of his cancer.

the symbiote grew tired of brock and left him to find a new host, Brock found spidey and needed help. a fight occurs and brock died and his corpse is thrown into the symbiote. this cuased the symbiote to mutate into a monster like version of venom and is now ready to have a new offspring like Carnage, but in its current state its unlikely the offspring will be anything like carnage. the symbiote still wants a host but has setteld with consuming one after another, after another until a worthy host is foud ((this is whats happening with wolvie))

that should cover most of the change between old Venom and new

LeAtHerRFace
Thx. But is this Venom stronger than the original?

VENOMfan
well it hasent really demonstrated maximum strength yet, but it definetly is more dangerous, stabbing it, or physical attacks dont work now becuase it just regrows or turns into liquid.
but it didnt lose any strength its still at about 11 ton range.....just has more abilities now

LeAtHerRFace
Cool... and nice Sig.

shaber
It's sad that the original Venom is gone sad Is Carnage still around? The Carnage symbiote was better adapted to terrestrial conditions having been spawned on Earth. Perhaps the host wouldn't get cancer?

VENOMfan
well Brock had cancer even before he met the symbiote it was his real reason for hating spider-man. He knew he didnt have long to live, and the sin-eater story was much more important to him then he first led on, it was supposed to be his life's work and when peter exposed it thats why he really hated him, not becuase he lost his job.
even tho it suck's Brock was dying the last few pages were ver well written

and Carnage is still around, he is currently imprisond at Ravencroft, his connection is differnt than normal. the symbiote is in his blood now, and if it was removed he could just recreate it.

shaber
Ah, so that's why Brock was so quick to become suicidal smile

VENOMfan
bingo

LeAtHerRFace
In the fifth issue of Venom and Wolverine RUN. Isnt Wolverine trapped inside his body for a little while?

VENOMfan
yeah, its pretty wild, Wolvenom looks crazy as hell

Alex-Neo
Got Any Pictures Of Wolvenom?

VENOMfan
not really, picture venom with wild hair and claw's it dosnt look much differnt from regular monster Venom

Jason420
venom is way better than carnage i always thought carnage was one of the lamest villians

VENOMfan
damn strait

LeAtHerRFace
Man thats a kick @$$ fuse. Two psycho mutants form. And they are both cool as h3ll!.

Eidolon
Is Brock still alive mentaly in the Symbiote to a degree or just his DNA?

VENOMfan
just a degree, they said it obsorbed his "essence"

VENOMfan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.