the community

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kissel1045
You know, I've only been here...not very long, but just from reading others posts and the replies to them, this is quite possibly the most friendly, helpful, etc. community forum i've ever been on. i'm a member of a few other forums, all of which are unfriendly places. if a "noob" asks a question, the general response is something along the lines of "i hate you noob, go look it up somewhere else." people here are friendly and helpful to those who need help and those who are new...that's cool. so thanks to all. cool

yerssot
just post in the right section and people will help stick out tongue

Darth Revan
yep, definitely the friendliest forum I've come across. There are other, more serious forums where people don't do much bashing, but they're just not as much fun... plus I'm pretty sure we have more smilies than any other single internet forum cool

PurityKnight
no, my boyfriends band forum has more smilies cool Happy Dance

<<Solo>>
laughing out loud This is the best forum that I've come across for awhile.

Darth Revan
no way... where is it?

silver_tears
EBS has more smilies too smart

PurityKnight
...www.straighthateproject.de ( yeah, they know their name is stupid wink ...)

Evy_O
you obviously haven't met some certain members yet stick out tongue
(just kidding big grin everyone's great yes angel )

yerssot
I got the list of people evy was refering too shifty

Evy_O
I didn't give it to him, I swear yes

shifty

yerssot
send $100 to List, Ever Green Terrace to find out if you're on the list big grin

Evy_O
I get all the money of course eek!

yerssot
not all, just the biggest part

Evy_O
off topic, we are yes

so... yes, it's a friendly community big grin
click on my sig ninja

yerssot
nit picker, you are yes stick out tongue

ah, finally revealing the secret of your siggie huh wink

it depends, from all the communities I visit, I have to say they are all friendly, just from time to time some things happen (like ie, what happened in the OTF a month or two ago) what brings the feeling a bit down, but that's everywhere

Evy_O
no you are, you've admitted so yourself stick out tongue
it is exposed now eek!

no they are not all friendly I think... some have these really close groups of people that don't accept anyone messed
what happenedv in the OTF? confused

yerssot
you got that right stick out tongue
*starts clicking on evy's sig* wink

you're talking about section here?
you know stick out tongue

Evy_O
I'm always right, you should know that by now stick out tongue
OTHERS have to click... not you big grin

no, not this section... this is friendly enough... most of the times big grin
I do? blink Ok happy

yerssot
you're rightly wrong confused

oh! gotcha so OTHERS have to CLICK it... wink

I just ment in general, but I can see what you mean big grin

Evy_O
no, I'm rightly correct happy

bigger letters please stick out tongue

yeap, it's the "regular's group" no-one can enter no

yerssot
you're so wrong again big grin

that others have to click on your sig??

group? I can name at least two sections here

Evy_O
I'm not big grin
Great... big and black and noticeable happy

name then eek!

yerssot
trying to be stubborn stick out tongue

yeah, but isn't that spamming and illegal here? eek!

that's not wise, but hey, I'm not known to be smart around here apperently...
ok, the sections that I feel that have formed a very close group where almost no one can get accepted are the LOTR and the hardcore OTF members

BackFire
Yep, this place kicks ass. Unlike most other forums that are filled with self hating 16 nerds/geeks and dweebs that try to rectify their own shabby existance by picking on those new to their only source of comfort - Online forums. This place is run by some very courtious folks that are old enough to know that an online forum should be enjoyable for everyone, and that everyone was a "noob" once.

Tex
That's what we want you too think! naughty

silver_tears
Tex is a b!tch as you can see smokin'

Baylin
Yes this really is a warm loving forum overfilled with fun loving oddbods and I should know i'm a dog!

LanİeWindu
We are friendly because Raz trained us that way...or should I say brainwashed us?

We are SO nice some of us have been here for years, I'm coming up on 3 years myself, June 16th it will be.

Tptmanno1
wow you know the date??

yerssot
*gasps*
tpt! of course we know that! if we don't ... we get ... whipped eek!

*immediatly tries to forget joiningdate* shifty

Raz
shifty

LanİeWindu
Yeah...on the anniversary I open up a new thread stating how long I have been stuck here.

Ninjamaster
Well i've been a nasty on a few forums. But the friendliness and maturity of this place keeps bringing me back. To be honest i gave it to some lousy members of the last forum i was hooked on i don't think they've been posting any rude shit against anyone for a while.
KEEP IT UP PEEPS!
PEACE

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.