Whats your Boggart

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

raven guardia
what is your boggart? mine would definitely be a big ugly spider *shudders*

Elondra
Spiders, bugs(any kind of)

danis4ever
mine's a white lady

danis4ever
or probably a sign saying: "Harry Potter Book Series End!"

RebelPhoenix
Good question! But alittle personal wink

raven guardia
yes, that would also be one of mine

raven guardia
lol laughing out loud

danis4ever
no no no no no no no

raven guardia
^^^ why the sad faces?

Luna05
mine would definately be my 5th grade teacher I was scared to death of him !!! evil face

Draco Malfoy
Definitely spiders.

I'm just like Ron when it comes to them.

angelsflame265
/\ ditto

pottermad
same here!

ada
Mine would probably be a shark! They are horrible beings!

ladygrim
spiders followed by my recent English teacher .... silly cow scares me ... but i have to admit its funny to look at cuz she looks like pro snape

cheeky munkey
mine um...... i think it would be a bif fire
or maybe a big giant earwig yucky

ladygrim
eeerrrgh

airangel
SPIDERS, DEFINITELY........I HATE THEM.................... ALL SIZES TOO! smile

danis4ever
you sound like Rupert!

celestial_moon
mine...(oddly) would b me becoming a hero

Polly
My friends and family dying.. like Mrs. Weasley's. That would be the worst no

Joscail
I have absolutely NO idea what my boggart would be....It probably stay in the cupboard/box/whatever it's in.

ada
Ha! yeah i'd ptobably keep mine in the box too!

raven guardia
no I would have to destroy my boggart or else it will keep scaring you, this make it come out and then think of it a funny way say the charm ridiculous(sp?) and it will be gone forever unless of course another comes. but its best to face your fears once and destroy them then to live in fear of that fear.

there is nothing to fear, but fear it self.....for fear will destroy you.

Orli'sElf7
thats deep raven <: o. if i had to pick a boggart....it would probably be ....i duno a shark or something. i mean i spent a good deal of my life in hawaii and ive seen what those things can do to people : /. scary man...

ladygrim
i wouln't want to see wat sharks can do ...

Joscail
Fear exists only to be over-come.

shaber
I hate to think sad

Unicor777
Being stack in a small provincial town with ordinaty job, coming back home reading newspaper while my wife prepares the lunch!!!! A pefect recepy to distriy me !

Orli'sElf7
lol

ladygrim
rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

iluvsirius
my boggart will be a...a.....yuck...a big roacheek!

Orli'sElf7
you and ron would get along well together wink spiders and roaches aye? lol. i hate...CICADAS!!! there massing in the US now . theyre bloody everywhere!!!

ladygrim
err anything that looks creepy could be my boggart ...ergh

Darinda
um ,,well the thing I am afriad of is strange,,it is being put up for adotion again...scary..and sad for me..

Orli'sElf7
sad im sorry...well we love you Darinda!!!!!! love love

Darinda
Thanks.alot of people have not said that to ..so Thank you.That Makes me Felll Better I love you all.

Orli'sElf7
^_^ anytime hun! juss talk to anyone in this forum if you're feeling upset. they're all really nice people and they'll listen alrighty? wink

Darinda
thanks .you are so nice,I wish that I could say sorry to Raven .,I think I offended her.

Orli'sElf7
you can PM her if you'd like. i dont think she was mad tho she might've just had to leave =]

Darinda
true.Ok I am Leaving soon..get to take a shower,and with that said bye for now.

Fawkes 15
My boggart would be 'When I put the Sorting hat on it says "SLYTHERIN".

Guardian_Rikku
My boggart youd be either my loved ones getting hurt or my favorite tv show getting cancled laughing out loud

R@ven
hmmmm..... a giant maggot big grin

or a beholder:

Raven Guardia
scary, picture you posted there R@ven, I would be scared too if I saw it

R@ven
its the scariest because they feed off of fear like the boggart but are horrific on thier own... they fly and can paralyze people with fear.

Patronus
Mine would probably be a walking, talking doll. Those things have always given me the creeps. You know in The Prisoner of Azkaban when Pavarti turned the snake into the Jack-in-the-box? Well I thought that was more scary than the snake.

ramora13
mine would b giant mud wasp or sumthing like that. i'm scared to death of them

ramora13
i agree with u patronus the jack in the boxis creepier then the snake

Raven Guardia
mine would obviously be a spider *sudders*.....I hate spiders sad

BingaBonga
I truthfully don't know what it would be. Possibly a kidnapper that comes and takes me and.... *shudders* no

Phoenix Wing
i really dont know what scares me most.... maybe because im not scared of bugs(except for roaches) and monsters. *sigh* i guess im just gonna have to figure it out. huh

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/user_sigs/customsig_31994_7C.gif
"quidditch is my game"

"the strong shall live and the weak shall die!" bunny

angelsflame265
some kind of really gross spider *shudders*

Padfoot15

greenfreak1402
WAT does every1 have against spiders I have a tarantula called Molly and she isnt that scary
Oh mine would be someone burning a book i would be hartbroken and would faint from fear of all those poor little words being destroyed

greenfreak1402
the nazguls good that would be my second boggart ( if i was attacked by two at once)

R@ven
I like the naz and spiders a bit... now a giant maggot would be horrific

Raven Guardia
awwwwww sad do maggots frighten you?

Scar
COCKROACH!

ladygrim
mine would keep changing depending on my mood

vaya_the_elf
I am having trouble thinking of one

ladygrim
i know i have that problem

vaya_the_elf
Im sure I have one, but not sure what i really fear

ladygrim
i am not sure all of my fears could come out of one box

Unicor777
mine would be something similar to dormentros but in my personal interpretation! Sm things I percive as dermentors! WOW scary, but this is for HP world

While for the muggle wordld Another bogart would G. W . Bush and the scary planet of Apes!

BabyT
Overgrown bugs

tigress
same as ron i HATE SPIDERS BIG AND HAIRY 'SHIVERS'SPIDERS AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

orient_celts
A marionette... scared

weegie
Mine would be death, that scares me the most.
Then it would be maggots or cockroaches or summit.
But what i don't get is, you would know it isn't real. Like when Hermione faced a boggart, come on! She's a brainy kid, she should know that it isn't real. If my biggest fear was failing, and the boggart turned into someone telling me i'd failed everything, i would laugh.

ladygrim
all of my enemys ... christ that would be alot

Wizardkid233
Mine is definatly all kindz of bugz

hotsauce6548
mine would be one of my parents dead

opheliaimmortal
I always wonder about that i guess ill just have to wait and meet a boggart

shaber
Nothing suitable for a forums with so many minors.

tigress
I thimk that mine would seriously be everyone I care about being taken away from me.

shaber
I got the impression that a boggart can only possibly be a single apparition, so really the question is, "what apparition would frighten you most?" I don't think they can manufacture scenarios confused it could do a corpse though as we've seen.

Amy Black
No more Queer Eye! scared

JessieSparrow
*is afraid of like 50 million things* either a clown, needle, or spiders...I was watching a movie that I didnt know was going to have 50 million spiders crawling all over the place but of course it did and my friend was over and Im like gah *squeak* and shes like cute ron face...it was kind of akward

JessieSparrow
thought of another one! Bush being re-elected *looks at TV* crap not a boggart *hides under a cushion*

impatientinky
eek! laughing laughing laughing
messed no

ladygrim
smile

Joscail
I thought of one that would freak me....It'd be me, but older & REALLY REALLY fat with kids hanging off my waist & a F^^Ked up hubby......I never want kids, & I'd only marry for money, then he can change HIS name. wink

FoamyFan
my boggart?

funny: my stepsister...she trys to be like me...HAHAHAHA she can't get her belly button pierced and i have mine done! and she's SOOOOOOO FAT! like dudley i guess.....i am soooooo skinny..lol...like harry i guess.

scary:bloody mary

tigress
alright then my worse fear is my best friend (my daughters god mother) dying wich actually happened so i guess the only one that could come close would be seeing my new best friend dead on the floor or would you prefer my daughter passinbg away to be my boggart though i cant even stand to even think it , that good enough for you

impatientinky
that would be my boggart too. i have 2 boys

shaber
sad

FoamyFan
HE WAS JUST STATING THE TRUTH...AND I AGREE WITH HIM...SO PUT A SOCK IN IT

impatientinky
chill! no reaso to be rude foamy thumb down

tigress
sorry I wasnt being nasty hun hugs to ya shaber.

FoamyFan
..thats more like it.... rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

FoamyFan
pftt...you souldn't have said sorry...if you will look in the "draco related to harry?" thread...you will see....he is being an ass hole

tigress
havent seen it yet hun. ill go see it though we all havew different opinions ill take a look hun 'winks'

lilsis
lets c.......hmmm......wat would b MY boggart?................it would have to be either a clown or my stepmother.....its hard to decide which.

FoamyFan
i would have to say nothing.....i am afraid of nothing...besides fear it'self

CoolWizard
There is nothing to fear but fear itself.....or so an old man told me when I was five years old.

FoamyFan
yes..i do agree...i have that in common with dumbledore,i do not panic unless it is somthing of which you must panic

CoolWizard
Often times, I find it is helpful to not panic as that only makes things worse on you. Like when you injure your knee or something, the best thing is not to go into wild hysteria, but to remain calm so you can treat it.

FoamyFan
when i got my belly button peirced...i trusted the peircer because he was my dad..however..i was still scared...but it all went fine

tigress
cool hun Im after a butterfly tatto in gryff colours i dont fear needels though lol

d'wittymudblood
it will be a SNAKE..
big or small..
i hate them..
really scares me..

tigress
i m not fond of snakes funny thing though this summer we took my daughter to the zoo we went to th tropical house she was speaking Harry's lines to a king cobra in a huge tank i was sooo embarrased lol to make it worse my hubby joined in lol

~TheDeppFreak~
I LUV SNAKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...but....my worst fearS r:

>Clowns
>Spiders
>Dolls
>Anything that even looks like a doll or clown
and...yeah...i guess that's it messed...

~Freak-N-Crazy~
I wouldn't know...I havn't found somthing that I really am just shit scared of.....The thing i seem to dread most would b pain but *shrugs* I dunno

FoamyFan
errrr....nothing?

JasonVoorhees#1
After numerous years of horror movie watching i can honestly say the Jason and Freddy scare the F*ck out of me. I mean i know its pathetic but every night i have expect one of them to jump out of the shadows and decapitate me. Even if one of them did come out of the shadowsbefore i run i would probaly tell Jason i'm his biggist fan than run like hell.

tigress
lol

FoamyFan
errr k

~Devil's_Halo~
I LUV FREDDIE KRUEGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HE'S SOOOOOO AWSOME!!!!!!!!......he's my fave' killer yes
and FNC's fave aswell happy

Kohldia
A huuuuge scorpion EWWW

<Tidus>
Hillary duff....With her annoying little face and stuff.*pukes* I hate her... Imagining that a boggart will turn into her and start singing just...makes me wanna peeeh...

Orlando´s Angel
FREDDIE KRUEGER ! tv_horror

i have nigthmares with him its so scary!!!shocking

~Devil's_Halo~
laughing
i LUV him!!!...he's AwSoMe!! rock

~Freak-N-Crazy~
Yeah...He is my fav horror dude wink

Orlando´s Angel
no! how could you say that !!!

~Devil's_Halo~
simple!!! LOL

FNC!!! i'm getting that freddie thingie from What's new!!!! eek!
(thats if i dont have 2 use my money 4 the iPod laughing )

oceanflame
my boggart would cast a spell on me and everyone else making us so we could'nt laugh.... i love laughing i think it is the best thing ever, if we couldnt laugh then there would be no way of getting rid of the boggart, we would be stuck like that forever

Orlando´s Angel
you got a point . . . * never stop laughing* lol

~Devil's_Halo~
yeah blink

ladygrim
no expression

~Devil's_Halo~
kool......like......DUDE!!!! no expression

~Freak-N-Crazy~
Awww Ur giving it 2 me Ur so nice shifty

~Devil's_Halo~
HOW RUDE!!!!!

~Freak-N-Crazy~
stick out tongue Wat do u mean?

~Devil's_Halo~
....MINE!!!!

~Freak-N-Crazy~
Nope...Mine stick out tongue....I want Freddies claw thingie eek!

~Devil's_Halo~
...lol....that freddie thing cos wiv 2 different heads!!! laughing

~Freak-N-Crazy~
Like my gollum thing eek!

~Devil's_Halo~
yup.....but it cost $100 shock

~Freak-N-Crazy~
Don't know how much Gollum cost erm Got him 4 x-mas

~Devil's_Halo~
LOL......

~Freak-N-Crazy~
Gimme Freddie eek!

~Devil's_Halo~
evillaugh
i dont have it yet...i'm getting it soon tho stick out tongue

~Freak-N-Crazy~
so?...GIMME stick out tongue

~Devil's_Halo~
...*thinks about it*.....hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......

.........nah stick out tongue
MINE!

Orlando´s Angel
he is ! trrifiaing! ~

ladygrim
erm

Raven Guardia
FNC&gt; OMG !!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOUR JOHNNY DEPP SIG!

~Devil's_Halo~
laughing
i've already saved it shifty

~Freak-N-Crazy~
#drools# Me want reaaaaaaallllllllllll thing *dies*.........Oh look bunnies

~Devil's_Halo~
BIN SCAB!!!!......every1 can call me that from now on yes
my new nick-name rock

~Freak-N-Crazy~
.....No Ur Apple sauce....MG is Ornage Juice and Im............Hdfksufhfsheurhefousfhfguwsyfrh with nachos wink

ladygrim
erm

Orlando´s Angel
o k . . ..

~Freak-N-Crazy~
R u 2 bagging me erm

~Devil's_Halo~
no.... :shifyt: ofCORSE they're not roll eyes (sarcastic)

*DON_KEY*
*cough*

~Freak-N-Crazy~
shifty &lt;&lt; That u mean

*DON_KEY*
They were bagen u...................*cough*

~Devil's_Halo~
yes

*DON_KEY*
yes

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>