10 reasons why starwars is better than startrek

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordRevan

JediHDM
i have always heard Trekkies trying to justify their existences, and i have always beat them at their justifications, so i find it great!!

Two thumbs way up!
thumb up thumb up

Creechuur
I can give you one big reason SW is better, but it would just get edited...and probably get me banned.

Darth Revan
laughing out loud I love it

LordRevan
well Creechuur just p.m me

Creechuur
haha!!!

Lyn
Very clever...laughing

Ushgarak
(falls asleep)

Never could stand this type of thread. There was a vogue for them a couple of years back.

Baylin
Well to be fair they both have their pros and cons, it just happens to be that with Star Trek you are being conned!

WindDancer
I can see the humor behind this little joke. Still, I always love Star-Trek and Star Wars the same. I can't really chose one above the other. Is all about Sci-Fi!!!! big grin

Creechuur
The only thing Trek has going for it is Picard. That guys a stud, but even he would get his a$$ kicked in the Star Wars universe.

Can you even imagine what would happen between an Enterprise and a Star Destroyer? I guess the Enterprise would have about 30 seconds to do something while the Imperials laughed at their silly ship, then after wiping the tears of laughter from their eyes the turbolaser batteries would open up. Bye bye Enterprise.

WindDancer
Yeah, but the Federation has more than one Enterprise ship. It would be more interesting to watch the Federation fleet vs. The Empirial fleet battle. Picard is great but he will never be better than Kirk. smile

Lyn
My Mum's a Trekkie so I've seen the films. They're alright...I just like SW better. happy

LordRevan
All my cousin's are Trekkies and they can't stand Starwars. If you ask me thats just sad. sad

Rabid_Wolverine
10 reasons?

hell ill give you the real reason.

becuase startrek sucks period.

Sith Master X
That was to the point!! laughing

SMX
cool

LordRevan
Well you sure shut me up! laughing laughing laughing

Julie
Lovely reasons.....and I think the color of the signurature is fine

Corran
Hey Julie, how you doin'? big grin

Julie
Corran, good buddy....long time no see....fine....just dropping by for a few minutes...then to eat and work and write....ahhh summer life.:-)

just commenting on the reasons....my reason has always been...star wars is just plain better...period!

Corran
much better, 'nuff said.

ash007
yeah but i would to think that Startrek is something we can try to achive ourselves.

LordRevan
well Julie what i said is just a metaphor on my signature but thanks.i think the color is grate too.

WindDancer
yes

Baylin
So is Star Wars - I've got a few friends that would make excellent Wookies! stick out tongue

Hit"Em"Up
star trek sucked so bad that the people who first aired it pulled it off the air.

after half a season and it gets pulled off the air than that means it does suck.

Dexx
actually..they shouldn't sound like ANYTHING through the vacuum of space. wink

OB1-adobe
Star Trek is ok in my book. Is it better than Star Wars, oh hell NO! Star Trek is something I hope Star Wars won't become which is this on going thing going on and on and on. I think a Star Destroyer would kick the crap out the Enterprise. I think the Enterprise is only like 3 or 4 times bigger than the Tantive IV. Although, that Mr. Spock is one intelligent mutha fuker. I think they are both classic in their own little ways. No other Sci-fi genre has generated so much appeal. It is kind of like Batman vs. Superman.

ElmStreetFan01
Can anybody give me Han Solo Trilogy Transcript

Jedi Priestess
I like Star Trek....BUT I must say I liked the movies better than the series. Kahn was cool! But Star Wars is waaaaaay better. smile

N0SFERATU
Noooooooooo, and I thought you were a Jedi

Predator 89
Ues to like Trek but now i thing its just stipid and plain sucks! To many spinoffs and not enough action, lame diolouge cheap movies. In my book SW RULZ!!! always will as long as they dont borrow ideas from startrek. big grin

Jedi Priestess
I am a Jedi Priestess, but I still liked 3 of the ST movies! hehe give a gal a break! smile

§pearhead
party pooper stick out tongue you wouldn't have a movie if the space sequences were dead silent

N0SFERATU
You liked 3 of them, you poor Deluded thing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.