***this May Be A Spoiler****halloween9***

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

michaelmyers
I dont no if this has been posted before, but i found this info which i found quiet intresting,

Just when you thought the Halloween franchise was finally over, you were wrong. From Diabolical Dominion:

A fellah calling himself Jerry B. emailed me today with some pretty damn cool news about the next installment of the Halloween franchise. Apparently, Bianka Kajlick (Sarah from H8) was on MTV'S New Year's special, where she was featured in a long list of people chosen as the hottest stars of 2002. When asked what current projects she was working on she said, "Actually I'm doing the next Halloween movie which is still in the early planning stages. The script was written by Allan B. McElroy who wrote the fourth one, so that should make a lot of fans happy."

But wait, just when you think it's all good, she says, "I'm just excited to work with Busta and Rick Rosenthal again." No! Not the return of Busta!

When asked about what the newest film is about, Bianka replied "I really can't say much, but this one goes back to the idea of Michael Myers stalking babysitters in his home town and how the people of haddonfield decide to fight back. But you'll have to wait for the rest because I've already said too much. And the script always changes!"

If thisd is true and i suspect it is, i am dissapointed with the return of busta. too be honest i didnt even want sara in it. m glad they are going back to the original roots of babysitting stalkings and im glad that the director of H4 is there as that was a great movie.

Michael Myers 1
i thought H4 was a pooper and i guess that script i found might be right

metallica_myers
hell man... i say, make michael imortal... keep making movies... keep him alive!!!! just dont mess up the mask

metallica_myers
oh new news..... busta wont be in the new movie.... and ur way behind....... n stuff

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.