Tomb Raider vs. Alias vs. Dark Angel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jury Copeland
Who will survive?

BarmyBrummie
blink

BOPRecruit 16
there's a tomb raider tv show? blink

Darth Vicious
Relic Hunter is or was the closest thing to a Tomb Raider tv series but back to the question at hand, Alias would kick both their asses, shes CIA and she would kill them if she had to, no questions asked!

AlexRyder
yeaah, I have to agree with Darth.

Alias (Sydney) would kill them all.

TrAnCeDuO
ha!id like to see her go against that one mutant woman from dark angel!

Dirty Vader
I dunno. All crap shows in my opinion, exept for maybe Alias because I dont know what the hell it is...

I-LOVE-KURT
Lara croft is obviously bound to win but after her preivious performances in the films and angel of darkness she may not!!

Julie
I liked Dark Angel...but it's almost gone already...besides the basic storylines are all played out already

forumcrew
alias is the name of the show not the character.. its sydney bristow

tomb raider doesnt have a show and dark angel is off the air..

Red Superfly
Sydney would win because she's so damn hot that she'd turn Lara and Jessica Alba into lesbians and she would tell both of them to jump off a cliff in the name of love, and they'd do it..........preferably wearing nothing at all (it's a long shot seeing as Lara doesn't really exist.......or does she?).

chilled monkey
As much as I like Sydney, I would have to say that the winner would be Max (Jessica Alba).

Max has greater physical strength and speed due to being genetically engineered, they seem to be roughly equal in terms of fighting skill, and both are very intelligent, fast-thinking and good at using their surroundings to their advantage.

I would much prefer to see them work together though.

Darkseed
Well i agree as they are all lovely ladies smile, but as chilled monkey stated, Jessica "X5-452" Alba her sole purpose of being is to fight, Sydney`s isn`t she`s just a normal woman with a few skills where as Max/Jessica`s character is a trained killing machine, there`s no competition even if some choose to take Sydney over Max it`s for love of who they like best not who would win.

Everything Sydney and Lara can do, Max can do 10 times better and i mean everything, Sydney cant jump over high fences and cars and such like, neither can Lara but Max can because her DNA has been mixed with cat DNA and the fact she`s genetically engineered to boot, it`s like comparing the following If they were guys that is:

Sydney = Chuck Norris to Max = Jackie Chan.

Lara = Jim Carey to Max = Jackie Chan or Van Damme.

No competition no matter who you prefer, i love them all but anyone who says Sydney would win or Lara would win is in denial of the facts that Max is a genetically engineered killing machine trained in every martial arts under the sun and every tactic known to man, whats Sydney and Lara ? normal women who one is a government agent and the other is an indianna jones rip off (but better looking), they both have a few skills each but nothing compared to Max.

This is my opinion mind folks, so dont try and snipe me tomorrow morning out in the front of my house because of it, it`s my opinion and facts that i`ve picked up while watching the shows.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.