Peer Counselor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Raventheonly
Believe it or not i spent to years as a counselor. Hit me with a problem and i more then likely have an answer. (actually problems people, like i got my hand stuck in a jar, or i'm gonna jump)

Rogue Jedi
my pants: pleated or flat front?

Raventheonly
God man, pants? lol what are they jean or what? (i wouldn't take my fashion advice, cause thats one of the things i lack)

Rogue Jedi
stripes...a fashion do or dont?

Raventheonly
ummm it matters what time and place i guess. three years ago no. now i'm guessing no still unless your twelve. of course i don't care and i'd say wear whatever the hell you want.

Rogue Jedi
flat tops....in or out?

Raventheonly
apparently shaved heads are cool. but Flattop from Dick Tracey isn't so i'm guesin no unless your a punker and you just don't care.

Raventheonly
If someone would like to join the counselors this can be a center.

Baylin
I have a problem. My pee alternates between green and orange but I'm too scared to see a doctor in case he tells me stop 'poking' I shouldn't sad

Raventheonly
By god, go to the doctor. Green either means your insides are shot or you have too much iron in your system... orange, it might just be your pretty much dyin.

LarryTheArch
50$ says it goes bak 2 our parents

Raventheonly
perhaps

Darth Revan
laughing out loud thank goodness for Baylin big grin

realworlddreams
ok, serious problem, im in love w/my ex but cant get back together w/her cuz she hurt me bad once before, n i dont think shed wanna get back w/me anyways...but i wanna. wut should i do?

Raventheonly
sleep beer

Baylin
Sorry that should say 'poking' things I shouldn't big grin

Rogue Jedi
chocolate or vanilla?

Raventheonly
definetly vanilla.

Baylin
or chocolate!

Rogue Jedi
strawberry or rasberry?

Darth Revan
if we're talking about pie, then definitely strawberry. but if we're talking about jam, then definitely raspberry.

Raventheonly
i second that DR

Rogue Jedi
snickers or milky way?

Raventheonly
snickers! is this a survey?

Baylin
I dont know? Do you want it to be a survey?

realworlddreams
if ur gonna offer couseling, u gotta be impartial...dont jus pick an choose problems...n wuts w/the talkin bout flavors of stuff? (strawberry or rasberry btw)

gabimr2
milkyway :drool:

Raventheonly
Its not me askin the food questions.... really no ones really asked about a problem persay yet...

Baylin
You know flavours are important to some people - if it dont taste right then their world is gonna come to a grinding stop... stick out tongue

Raventheonly
You are quite correct. One must break the ice before one is ready to be consulted.

Raventheonly
welp i guess this is dead.

Myth
Alright. So my friend and I were walking home from school when this black guy pulls a knife out on my friend. He demands $100 or sexual favors. We say "Screw you!" and take off running. Suddenly 6 ninjas jump out of the bushes with sausages the size of baseball bats. 1 ninja hits me upside the head and I black out. When I regain conciousness, I'm tied to a barber pole in and my friend is being tickle tortured while hanging upside down from a tree limb. Out of no where, an obese Asian-African-Mexican woman takes out 4 of the ninjas and unties my friend and eye. We ran from the 2 remaining ninjas and the black dude until we tripped and fell down a hill leading right into the jungle. The woman got stuck in some roots during the tumble and we never saw her again. For 2 months my friend and I lived among monkeys in the jungle but there was a family feud over who's pets we were so we left. On our way back into town a red car drove by and I saw a shiny new penny laying on the ground. It was tails up so that means bad news and I left it. Should I have picked the penny up?

Raventheonly
No, you shouldn't have, so you made the right choice, what use is a penny with a bad sign on it?

R@ven
lol i remember this laughing out loud

m!$hA
really? i wanna be a counsellor/phsycoligist!!! would u reccomend it??

R@ven
It was fun and i recomend it if you have a chance. You get to know yourself more along with others.

R@ven
You also learn to calm your mind greatly and think things fully through.

m!$hA
ok thumb up ill give it a go then!!

R@ven
( if your doing peer counseling at school you can get out of class at any time and spend hours talking to friends :nod: )

m!$hA
oh really......i wish i was doing that then.......

Mighty Yoda
your not the only one

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.