Pre-Made Book Report

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

§H@Ñ€
Anyone know of any good sites for book reports that were already made? or just sites that could help? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Darth Revan
cheating in school isn't the right thing to do and you know it no

§H@Ñ€
i know, but it's better then getting a big fat 0

Darth Revan
yeah good point

well, be more specific--what book, what are the requirements, etc

§H@Ñ€
well... it doesn't matter. just as long as it could have been read IN AT LEAST 6 hrs. my teacher does the thing by hours... he is so GAY!

Tptmanno1
Sparknotes.com
Like cliff notes but online and free!

MC Mike
laughing out loud Our schools now require we turn in essays on disks, and they check for any copying off the Internet. But I never used any sites so I don't really have anything to worry about. stick out tongue

yerssot
why not actually read the book?

§H@Ñ€
thats soo boring and it takes forever! stick out tongue

yerssot
have fun with your future job no expression

Kaleanae
Plagiarism no

Fire
not in english shane

Kaleanae I never read a book report that was too original to be copied

phinney6
Book reports SUCK!! Whats the point to try to find the oh so secret "Underlying theme" and write 3 pages on your opinions. Quite frankly I DO NOT CARE FOR THE BOOK. Hoe does writing a book-report help us in future life??????

VallejoKid707
Sparknotes.com will defintly help you. It has all you need to make a book report.

shake zula
just write:

"i opted to wait for the movie version"

§H@Ñ€
laughing out loud good one

Gregory
Just read the damn book (sorry, but having two English profs for parents does not make one sympathetic to this sort of thing).

Incidently, teachers can often tell when people do this. Why? Because people have distinctive writing styles, and it's generally very obvious when their styles suddenly change.

Fire
you just have to be smart and not copy the book report but read it a few times and then write it down without looking

Storm
eek! This is suspicious shifty V

Last edited by Raz on Today at 12:01 AM

Fire
there's a bug smile

MC Mike
Yea Raz seems to edit all my posts. messed

roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue

Storm
Nice addition to your sig stick out tongue

MC Mike
I'm a hunted man! disguise2

burlyman
shifty Hell yeah I get parts of my essays off the net.. replace some words, change the order of sentences.. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.