Is it Bruce Banner or Bruce Wayne?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Asian Hulk
Bruce Banner is one of the Hulk's alter ego.but Bruce Wayne is one of Batman's alter ego.because Banner is a scientist and Wayne is a Gotham City multi-millionaire.do you think two Bruces about Wayne or Banner?

Spider-Dan
WHAT!?! Thanks for wasting 10 seconds out of my day. Please rephrase in the form of a question.

Red Superfly
What the f**k?

Arachnoidfreak
WHAT?? blowup what the hell are you trying to say?

Linkalicious
guys back off! Obviously the two bruces about wayne and banner...roll eyes (sarcastic)

Arachnoidfreak
laughing

Magee
yea i think Bruce Banner blink coz.... well he like.... yea blink

WWestFlashFan
ummmmmmm...................ya bruce wane..........hulk........no wait i got its batman.....i think...............or is it banner wacko What the f**k?

VENOMfan
he is Bathulk

Arachnoidfreak
lol, Hulk with a Batman mask and a cape. i can imagine that...and when i do laughing blowup

VENOMfan
Yup and that demeanor he has......Iam vengence I am the night I am Bathulk!.....me smash!

Wynndar
Yea man, that bruce wayne and banner......um refrigerator.......hulk....Tijuana......noun....

Spider-Dan
I finally got it! The answer is the number W. Pfff, I surprised no one else got that.

Arachnoidfreak
laughing

Spawnie
Boogie bam ba bum, dim dada da dum. Does that make sense to ya? No, well neither I can makle sense of this thread!

BatHulk lol, oh yeah. Me smash batmobile, cuz it's to small to get in. He would have a version of the Hummer as the Batmobile, lol. A huge green bat, bljah. WHy did I read this thread? That is all cuz u guys started with the replys :P.

SuperDarryl
I think you and Wolverine888 should get ino a heated conversation, considering both of your are illiterate, and make me dizzy when I attempt to read the threads that you guys both post. I'am almost had a seizure attempting to comprehend that post. Do us both a favor and let your 4th grade teacher proofread your post before publishing it. Or you can continue posting babble, jibberish, and comments like, "two Bruces about Wayne or Banner?" and I can continue to make wisecracks, and jokes, clowning your post, and making you out of a jester. laughing

Arachnoidfreak
well, i think Asian Hulk has an acceptable excuse, since he's foreign. maybe English isnt his first language? dont mock him too harshly.

FrothByte
look, i live in the same place asian-hulk lives in. and english is the second most spoken language in this country. i can't understand why she can't write it well.

Arachnoidfreak
Well then, mock away? confused

Spawnie
lol, I'm from Croatia :P well my excuse is that I actually finished high school in Sand Springs, OK - only my senior year.

I keep my english up to pace only by participating in these kind of forums. I got tired of mirc, I find this more appealing and relaxing, therefore I don't have the time to contemplate a whole 12 hours on a topic like on this thread. CAts and dogs make more sense then the english in this topic. This is not the first time, and I was actually nice the first times, but this is gone too far. It's like decifering a 512 bit code, it's worse! My advice to u is: watch the movie called Company Man - it's a comedy, it has john torturro in it and dennis leary. Watch that one and u will learn something about english grammar by laghing.

Beyonder
I like Asian Hulk. He's basically comic relief for this board. big grin

Gregory
Asian Hulk kicks ass!

VENOMfan
Indeed. this thread was exceptional :bat:

Red Superfly
Answer the question people roll eyes (sarcastic)

I don't give two Bruces about Wayne or Banner.

SuperDarryl
Decifering a 512 bit code...lol Thats enough English comedy for me to have a laugh or 2...lmfao laughing Thats actually funnier then hearing Asian Hulk trying to formulate thoughts and project them into English....haha bunny

SuperDarryl
I thought that Wolverine888 was the comic relief for this board? laughing

Beyonder
Wolverine888 has competion now then. Asian Hulk's been posting all these odd threads, obviously to take the title from Wolverine888.

What's more hilarious then trying to answer this?
Is it Bruce Banner or Bruce Wayne?
Bruce Banner is one of the Hulk's alter ego.but Bruce Wayne is one of Batman's alter ego.because Banner is a scientist and Wayne is a Gotham City multi-millionaire.do you think two Bruces about Wayne or Banner?

FrothByte
asian hulk, do you want me to translate for you?

Arachnoidfreak
idunno, Wolverine8888 has the Title for horrible spelling, but Asian Hulk takes horrible grammar...put them together and you have an utter collapse of communication.

FrothByte
horrible grammar and hilarious match ups. but hell, i love the match ups.

SuperDarryl
That comment sparked up a pretty enjoyable conversation. We need more comments like that, much funner to debate and talk about in my opinion. smile

Asian Hulk
Shut your **** up Gregory!!!!close your mouth and stop insulting me

Asian Hulk
shut your ****in up and stop insulting me Gregory

Arachnoidfreak
dont just single him out. this whole thread is insulting you.

Gregory
What I don't understand is why Asian Hulk immediately decided that I was insulting him; since everyone else in this thread was insulting him, I thought he might appreciate a little support. Guess not.

Beyonder
Gregory

What I don't understand is why Asian Hulk immediately decided that I was insulting him; since everyone else in this thread was insulting him, I thought he might appreciate a little support. Guess not

Maybe he doesn't understand that "kick ass" means cool or awesome. He might've take it as an insult.

SuperDarryl
Yeah everyone else has been insulting his English skills, why just gregory, why not everyone on this thread. I mean non of us know what Asian Hulk was trying to say anyway. I can't make sense of this thought,
"do you think two Bruces about Wayne or Banner?", and I don't think anyone else on this thread can either. Asian Hulk, why not clarify what you were trying to say, so we can comprehend what you were trying to get across, and I'am sure that would clean up a big mess that you started by saying, "do you think two Bruces about Wayne or Banner." So what does that mean? confused

SuperDarryl
I think I'am the most curious to understand exactly what you were trying to say...

FrothByte
asian hulk, when someone says "kicks ass" it is meant as a complement. gregory wasn't trying to insult you. i think what gregory meant to say was something like "masaya kang kasama"

Arachnoidfreak
go translator people! kick ass! heheh

Spawnie
I didn't want to insult anyone here, I just want an explanation. We need more clues to this thing people, and I guarantee it wasn't proffesor Plum.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.