Edoras drinkin song

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nazgūl-lord
If noticed a lot of people want the song merry and pippin sing in edoras!Well morgul-lord sent it to me and if any one wants it just ask in this thread and i will send it by e-mail or msn.
Also you can find lots of others on www.themountainsofshadow.cjb.net!

MorgulLord
yes, iether ask him or me. but please dont send loooooads of emails or PMS!!!

nazgūl-lord
Yeah that's annoying big grin

MorgulLord
wen i sed i had ROTK on DvD, i got loads of emails and Pms off ppl (i dont mind but it sllllloooowwws me down!!

Exa
@Morgullord Do you have pix or soundfiles of the scene in RoTK when Gandalf tells Pip about the Witchking and the Haradrim and you see Witchy getting ready for battle... and Mumakil ride out of the mist?

MorgulLord
yes ill get them for u if u like. on my site thrs one of him being crowned

P.S on my siet go to sounds then (gandalf introduction 2 witch king) thats when he telle pip

nazgūl-lord
i think he does

MorgulLord
hers one

Exa
Thx!!! smile

MorgulLord
and another

MorgulLord
and one more

MorgulLord
u need any more?

nazgūl-lord
great pics m8

MorgulLord
ty, thrs one of him being crowned on my site, tho ist a bit dark

nazgūl-lord
dark or not it's still a nice pic big grin

Exa
no thx that was exactly what I was searching for big grin smile

MorgulLord
good good. You can make em bigger, just enlarge them in paint, but they can lose quality

Exa
big grin Ok...

MorgulLord
did u hear the sound file on my site? it starst with "sauron ahs yet to (blah blah balah) and ends with "Minas Morgul is his lair"

nazgūl-lord
i did and it rocks!!!

MorgulLord
lol your 2 kind big grin

Exa
Rox indeed eek! thx for the sounds... *happy*

MorgulLord
lol your welcome

Kitoky
Peregrin Took will be making a new and official thread for the requests on these two sons, MorgulLord if you would like to post your link in there, you may.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.