Cruzan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
Have you heard of this? Right now you can buy a six pack of it for a buck at the dollar store. It's so bad it's good. smokin'

cLoVi€
blink what's that?

Tired Hiker
It's a premium malt beverage with the flavor of cranberry and other natural flavors bottled by the Cruzan Beverage Company, Auburndale Florida. 12 Fluid oz. 5% ALC/VOL.

cLoVi€
beer? blink

Tired Hiker
No, it's a cheap a$$ fruity drink. It has a bit of alcohol in it. Beer is better.

dj_matrix
lol

cLoVi€
aha... but it is sweet, right? happy

Tired Hiker
It is sweet indeed. And refreshing!

cLoVi€
happy sounds great yes

Tired Hiker
They make one called Jumbie Brew and on the bottle it says "It's the nocturnal drink of the Jumbies, found principally on the Cruzan Islands. A libation of chill'n winds , mystical potions and two parts dry reality. It's an island attitude with a cosmopolitan twist."

I don't necessarily know what that means, but I know it's a buck for six of them and it doesn't taste all that bad.

cLoVi€
roll eyes (sarcastic) send me one bottle i wanna taste it laughing out loud

Tired Hiker
How can I send something to someone who is always on the road to strict? erm

cLoVi€
i'm on the road to perfection laughing out loud

poste restante yes

dj_matrix
the only thing we have over here is white dimond it sort of sparkles and ive never had it before seen it but never tasted it.

Tired Hiker
See, you had to make it perfect, didn't you. big grin

cLoVi€
confused of coz i had to

stick out tongue

Tired Hiker
Darn, I can't keep my eyes open. It's been fun hanging with you and Silvs tonight! Peace! smile

cLoVi€
night? confused

sweet dreams.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.