Uncle Sam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tabby999
anyone else heard of this movie? i found it in a dvd shop and it looked pretty stupid. the plot is that a soldier named sam something or other was killed in the Gulf War in circumstnaces he felt unfair, so he comes back to seek revenge from those who didn't help him, dressed up as Abe Lincon in the "We Want YOU" poster. i dont think i'll be buying that one

roundisfunny
It's okay, you're Australian, but...

that is NOT supposed to be Abe Lincoln on the "I want You" poster. Uncle Sam is a fictional character created by...well...

here is the link. Again, no offense. In fact, I applaud the fact that you know even that much about U.S. History. I know almost nothing about the history of Australia.

Machete_guy
I live in Australia and believe me there is not much australian history...

tabby999
not yet, were too young of a country. and i cant go "bah america and their attempts at stealing our thunder in WW1. and i dont like people who are arrogant of other people then try and insult them

Machete_guy
USA is cool smile

roundisfunny
Yeah, we're great. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Machete_guy
how do u do that??? make a link without putting all the page crap?

MaverickIce
Looks like a horror to me.

Machete_guy
I think he was being sarcasticerm

blackdragoon
I live in canada and uncle sam was sh#t same with jack frost

Cowboyography
Those dirty poonjabs are NOT protected under the Geniva Convention, the sentence for non uniformed soldier is truly a bullet in the head, There lucky!!!!!!

botankus
lol ^^

ladygrim
never heard of it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.