which one

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ladygrim
Hello people which soundtrack do you like the best(the lotr ones) ... and what is your favorite tune of them.... mine has to be the soundtarck to the two towers and it has to be the hornburg or the riders of rohan...there cool smokin'

Discos
Isengard Unleashed or Ride of the Rohhirm

Howard Shore is a great genius but i still would prefer John Williams smile

ladygrim
i dn't mind how composed them they are all good

Discos
who* roll eyes (sarcastic)

yeah I know they are good, shadowy pointed out the great of all return of the king themes to me and it is when the beacons Gondor to Rohan are lit smile

ladygrim
yep thats good

Cynethryth
The best theme were imo the Nazgul, but all in all I liked TT best... each single song, especially the sad Rohan theme and Isengard Unleashed... and the Ride of the Rohirrim. RoTK was a lil too classic I think... but I loved The White Tree

ladygrim
if i had to pick one from rotk it would be twilight nd shadow... that gives me the chills... its so calm but has a creppy fell to it

Cynethryth
Minas Morgul from RoTK is also cool happy

ladygrim
i like the theme to the ttt its cool

Discos
Minas Morgul does have an "edge" to it stick out tongue

ladygrim
that one makes me jump i don't expect that one and i have my c.d player rather loud

fini
oh god that has got to be ROTK soundtrack, its got white tree, end of all things, return of the king........man its sooooooooooooo good. I like TTT but the best song ( requiem for a dream) isn't on the soundtrack i got, WHY??????????????

ladygrim
i don't know when i went into my local music shop they have loads of differnt types of soundtracks from the lotr .... but he has been nown to download them of the internet and sel them ..

ladygrim
smokin'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.