Happy Birrthday to you, Happy Birthday to you...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phoenix
Happy birthday dear:

danmechem (44), ashelle (16), ~*Celadriel*~ (15), J_To_The_P (18), Sirius Black (16), FallenForever , daybo (28), Glitagal01 (21), shojo_no_umi (17), liquidsword (22), goaltaylor33 (19), iluvpippin (14), frontsideup (16), I_luv_Dan (14)

Happy birthday to you!

*breathes*

BakaXero
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!
the only one i know of is iluvpippin

lil bitchiness
Happy Birthday all. happy

shellie
happybdayand many more

Linkalicious
Yah! Happy Birthday to everyone on that list. Hope you have a good day

realworlddreams
my bday is next thrusday...during one of my finals :'(

dj_matrix
yea happy birthday to everyone and especially to misha love

G.P
Happy b-day smile

burlyman
happybday

lil bitchiness
Well...now you've finaly used that smilie at the right place and at the right time...

burlyman
no thast dave not me stick out tongue

*Georgina_A*
Happy Birthday big grin

Korri
wow....happy birthday to all you special ppl! stick out tongue

Machete_guy
YAY!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY (phoenix i thought u left)

Polly
Mine's on Friday happy

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALL! Hope you asll have a great day!

Agent Elrond
lota b-days today
happy birthday to all!!!

Royal_Knight
Happy b-day to all!

Phoenix
Today's Birthdays: Bg4Kitten (19), Ganki (16), Captain Tupolov (17), bhebein (48), Gtspacekid (17), zirk , Ginger255 (18), Charmed one1154 (16), oscajim (36), mRs.MyErS , WindDancer (28), Woosah... (16), Legolas_rules (14), pyropixie (15), MrsHaleyMDepp , Tolkiengirl (15), hhhhr (18), NickKorn (17), Batman_Beyond (16), DeppFan18 (15), Nayalin

Phoenix
I came back wink I'm all organised with my schoolwork now, and I'm on study leave in 3 days! big grin

Machete_guy
Oh Ok...then..Welcome backhi2

Korri
Phoe is back yay!!

Phoenix
big grin

Thanks guys!

*wipes away a tear*

stick out tongue

burlyman
big grin Yey... I'm on study leave now smokin'

Phoenix
I will be at 12:30pm on friday! big grin

Phoenix
Resurrecting my 'Happy Birthday' thread, as all I see is 'Happy Birthday' threads at the moment - maybe we should just have one...?

Phoenix

Phoenix
Special wishes to Korri and Melkore - I don't think I know anyone else personally... (( if you have changed your name, and I do actually know you, come and bash me on the head!))

Discos
I don't know who they are, sorry guys

Korri
Thanks Phoe happy

hug

Phoenix
Today's Birthdays: R.C (36), Christina (20), Circe , dphua (19), Clark_kentx (24), mindbugaling (17), camimak69 (18), beaujay1 , PoNYGiRLxCURTiS (38), sorftSURF025 (16), BloomBabyGirl , Padfoot15 (16), linkinpark666 (17), angelique_anne (16), JimMorrison227 (19)

Hugs and wuv all! big grin

DracosGirl
mine was on the 16th but i couldnt come online cos my comp was packed up... ive just moved!!! Im in my nu house now yay!!!

Phoenix
Today's Birthdays: jedibrodie (24), G.P (19), Crash Overload (17), so_addictive (16), cogger15 (17), ~SparrowsLass (14), bobbynine (29), cheeseburger57 (16), welshcrystal (17), vina (17), x!LeGoLaS!x (17), Zelekana (15), Aaye26 (18), evilbitch (28), Firewarrior (17), diggerz (14), hermyrox (14), lilqt4ever11 (16), Jedi_Kiwi (27)

Hugs to all, and extra special hugs to G.P, bon anniversaire, mon ami!

RaventheOnly
never seen you here before Pheo laughing out loud

Phoenix
I am a bit obsessed with my Franchises Sections... big grin

Phoenix
Today's Birthdays: Lara (18), Lra (18), weirdgandalf , masterofmatrix (18), RemusLupin100 (14), Remus Lupin (13), hbrogan (25), Sonna , Ice_Lightningo3 (18), AngelArwen (18), JamieGC (15)

Phoenix
Happy Birthday to ya!

m!$hA
woah this must be old....i never saw this thred, thankyou darling! happy

me too eek!

i know its a little late but thankyou happy

Mighty Yoda
who's birthday was it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.