Does any one like C-3PO ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Venom
i was just woundering if people liked 3po. I love him i like all the droid's
but i like them thebest and i was wounder do you like him ?

dragonx
removed

Darth Venom
he made that up

dragonx
yeah right i made it up whahahahah a screenshot of your last mail didnt expect 2 get that didnt you whahaha

Darth Venom
dragon you are Ignored so I dont really care about the lies you are spreding

dragonx
thats fine with me but some people might find it interesting 2 see the truth about you

Darth Venom
go away god you are sad lol

dragonx
removed

Darth Venom
sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Let a life lol lol lol lol lol

dragonx
no this is funny gettingt caught with your own PM lol lol lol

yerssot
guys please, behave roll eyes (sarcastic)

Darth Venom
sorry every 1

Lan委Windu
Personally I don't see Darth Venom at fault here, dragonx is the one posting things that tend to be removed, so that means he is the one in the wrong.

Darth Venom

dragonx
people lets get 1 thing straight what ever has happend has happend and its between me and DV so dont get mixed up in it if you dont know what happend i will apologize towards 2 the mods for giving them the trouble deleting the posts but i will not apologize to any1 else if you dont know what happend then please dont get mixed up if you werent there during that time then please dont get mixed up just go on with your lifes and forget about me and DV because its between me and him and it already is history and yes i ordered 2 close my own topic because there is no need for it anymore well it was fun while it lasted but life goes on and for me this is the endline its time for some1 else 2 keep you all updated on stuff i hope evertything eventually will work out for all of you well that it for now please dont get mixed up just go on with the other topics there really is no need 2 defend me or talk BS about me if you dont know what happend just all forget you ever knew me CIAO

Lan委Windu
If you don't want anyone else mixed up in it, then do not post PRIVATE messages.

Darth Venom
CIAO and sorry DragonX

dragonx
well if this site would have specified the rules a bit better i wouldnt have posted the PM but again i didnt ask him 2 send me such a foul PM isnt that a rule also? that you shouldnt enoy people over PM with such foul language probably thats ok aint life a **** well if that makes you glad go ahead you can say anything 2 about me i dont mind because i know who is reall and not reall and people know if i am reall or not reall so i really dont mind what you say what you wanna say must i say it for you ?then youy dont need 2 do it yourself that way i save you the trouble of typing what i gotta say?i am a idiot i am a fool i am a Ahole i am a MF it is my fault and DV is a pussycat is that what you wanna hear does that make you happy well fine you can have it LW now you can sleep well this night knowing you was right now you can be happy as a butterfly and dance around like a ballerina because i said myself that you are right and i am a idiot you see i saved you the trouble au reviour and thnks myself 4 beeing such a wonderfull idiot smile LW cause this is what you wanted i am the idiot and you and DV are GODS i really do worship you both and hopefully 1 day you both will destroy this idiot because i am not worth living only the GODS are worth living.

Lan委Windu
I'm not saying you are an idiot or anything...calm down dude.

It just should have been a little obvious if the name of PM's are Private, keyword, Messages.

But you apologized, I'm cool with it and all.

Anakin2Vader
i dont get it what happened? maybe a little synopsis from someone?
this mystery is beter than the plot to Ep 2 (ewwwww)

Creechuur
ummmm...

This is not a good day in KMC history. Just goes to show that even Star Wars fans cn bicker like little girls on the playground.

Speaking of little girls, 3PO is lame. Rather, I should say Lucas is lame for completely ruining the arena scene in Ep 2 by having 3PO dole out hackneyed jokes and puns while Jedi are dying all around him. Good move George, way to ruin an otherwise epic fight scene.

Lan委Windu
I agree, too many puns. They were funny and all, but not the right place for them.

Anakin2Vader
The puns were so bad and so blatent that I dont think even Lucas thought they were great lines. I think he meant to play that too much... that being the joke. Or maybe hes just an idoit.
Either way I agree that the arena battle was the worst time in the movie for him to mess around like that.... he might have well have been bumbling around in the background of the hagar duels... anything would have helped that scene though. (While Yoda is jumping around Dooku and Dooku does not react at all to him and just keeps swinging at the air in front of him... great work guys)

Darth Venom
I agree with you all
i hope ep III will be more, well less funny or no humer

Sith Master X
I thougt the puns were Ok, but I agree that wasn't the time nor the place to be pulling stuff like that during such an intense battle scene. For me, it just doesn't go together.

SMX
cool

Darth Ravenous
he reminds me of fraisers brother niles or whatever his name is laughing

Lan委Windu
Yep, Niles is Fraisers brother.

Darth Venom
Who's this ?

Lan委Windu
From an American TV show.

Darth Venom
no who reminds you of Niles ?

Lan委Windu
Threepio.

Darth Venom
lol yeah i can see it

Darth Venom
ther is alot of new star wars ep III pics in my thread called "just star wars"

Boris
Meh hes funny sometimes

spadesmamma61
Back to C3PO.......I myself find him a little irritating. Seems to be blathering on all the time. BUT on the other hand he has a some great lines, such as he and R2 go into the droid building room on Geonosis and he goes, "Well shut me down! Machines building machines! How perverse!" Now I laughed my ASS off at that line.

Sith Master X
I love 3P0's line "Is my head on straight?" But at the time he said it didn't mix in with the whole battle sequence to me.

SMX
cool

Colabee
I love 3PO. He cracks me up everytime.

Lyn
Woah...what did I miss??

Anyways...I like Threepio. Sure, he'a a little annoying but I still love him. I liked when he and R2 referred to Jar Jar as odd...cute.

Corsie
I like Threepio although his voice does get very annoying at times.

OB1-adobe
I love 3PO. However, I do agree with most people that his lines in the arena battle were cheesy, stupid, and out of place. "This is such a Drag!" That was just bad. I do like 3PO's reaction in Ep.1 though.
Anikan-"I'll make sure Mom does'nt sell you"
3PO-- "Sell Me?"
Anikan-"bye!"
3PO- "Oh My!"

I laugh every time. It is too bad the humor in the prequels were just unintended humor, and not blatent jokes

OB1-adobe
This is what I meant-
It is too bad the humor in the prequels were not more unintended humor, and only blatent jokes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.