Harry Writer !

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Unicor777
Ok... post all your commnets about the fake 6 and 7 book by Harry Writer ....... Also give suggestions about potential 8 book or similar stuff ... have fun!

raven guardia
well I dont think there will be a book 8, J.K. is only writeing seven.

and I like your sig "Expecto patronum"

Unicor777
yep.. but Harry Writer can always write the 8 books .
raven: have you read his 6 and 7 HP books

[Ms_dEaTh]
actually, JK has finished writing all the books. Or so i heard. confused

eezy45
where to get harry writer?

Tonks
UM JK hasnt finished the 6th book yet. i think the reason why the 5th book came so late (it seemed late!) was cause she had to finish the book first and then go through the editing processes. Ect. that is just what i heard.

And plus if whe really did have all the books done then she would be having them going through publishing right now.

eezy45
She had to help at the moveis as well...
No there are unofficial Books...

Unicor777
Ok. guys .... Harry Writer is a member like all of us.... but his has writen his own version of the 6 book... I'm reading it now ... and is very interesting.... Zoo, those of you interested to read it go to the official 6 thread, Harry Writer or Al-malik has posted his e-mail address there !

Unicor777
here it goes the e-mail address of Hary Writer he sent me his version of the 6 book and is really good one : [email protected], or [email protected].

Unicor777
here it goes the e-mail address of Hary Writer he sent me his version of the 6 book and is really good one : [email protected], or [email protected].

airangel
closed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.