Who should lead the X-men?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maelstrom
I think Cyclops is one of the better team leaders in Marvel. His personal character is detached enough to allow him to be effective and his power is suited to clear the field for the rest of the team.
The team did really well when Storm lead it, and i liked the line ups better then, but i would choose Cyclops. The one thing i don't appreciate about him is how he always abandons his role with the X-men. I'd like to see him engage with Xaviar in some training, in order to allow others to lead the team for a while.
Wolverine made a good leader when Storm left.
I think Havok is real cool, his plasma powers are awsome to watch. What's rad is that Cyc. and Havok could discharge on eachother and not harm one in other. It'd come to a fist fight and Cyclops would own him.
I guess Cyc. is more of the mature type where his brother really wants to lead but is more like Iceman, a pretty face with bad powers.
I'd like to see Havok take over the Team and get tutored by Cyclops for a while. Then lead. I hope the return Havok to his original costume with the head gear and the white circles on his chest. That tight black outfit was nice. I like his and Polaris love. They seem to really feel for each other, or the did.
I guess Havok is my choice for the New leader of the X-men.

VENOMfan
I'd say Havok if not Cyclops...then perhaps beast

who?-kid
Cyclops. According to me, he's a born leader. Just like Captain America and Reed Richards.

And Bush stick out tongue.

eleveninches
Cyclops is the new headmaster, but Havok is the leader of the new team starting in xmen157

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.