How they have grown

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

punkyhermy
I was looking at the trio's pic's from last year and compared it with the ones from this year...just a few days a go in fact so...it seems that Dan and Emma haven't grown taller...maybe it's all an optical illusion or something but...
compare the heights of em,dan and rupert with robbie coltrane

punkyhermy
they look SHORTER NOW!
laughing out loud

ada
They seem to be growing rapidly! And daniel's and Rupert's voices seem to be getting deeper! x

*Georgina_A*
They grow so much in a year...I'm still stumped why they chose someone who is 16 to play Draco erm

ada
I know yeah! that is a bit wierd! still, he fits the bill though doesn't he? x

punkyhermy
wait, i guess i got th ewrong message across!!!
i am saying that, they DO NOT seem to have grown any taller!!! dan is still the same height standing next to robbie coltrane!!!!so is emma!!!!
but in the NY premeire they seem SHORTER?!

ada
Yes they do but Robbie is a big guy x

punkyhermy
in both teh pics dan comes only till his chin.And if he HAD grown as people claim he has, shouldn't he look taller in the second pic? he doesn't, nor does emma

hhhhr
he is not standing straight in the first one so in the second one dan and rupert appear shorted( it is scientifically impossible to grow shorter shifty )

hhhhr

hhhhr
sorry i was trying to fix my mistake then i hit quote instead of edit
( i haven't slept for 24hrs i think that might have something to do with it)

*Georgina_A*
^^ I agree with hhhhr stick out tongue he isn't standing straight in the first one

leatherface12
My name is Robbie! eek!

*Georgina_A*
laughing out loud

Regal_Shock
hello

ada
Hello!

Cinemaddiction
Grown, indeed. Kind of makes you wonder how much of their "cute" appeal is going to be left for "Goblet of Fire", or even "Phoenix". confused

*Georgina_A*
Hardly any. Their going to out-grow their characters and move on soon. Even the producer admitted it.

celestial_moon
tom felton auditioned 4 ron but they thought he would make a better malfoymessed i dont blame him tho...he is pretty tall and does have reddish hair (not now). he certainly has changed since the first movie.

punkyhermy
they seriously don't LOOK tall

*Georgina_A*
messed Woah...didn't know that stick out tongue

I think he looked really VERY young in the first film and refused to believe he was in fact 13 embarrasment

punkyhermy
WAS HE 13?!!!!!!!!!!!!!IN THE- OH MY-WHAT THE HELL?!!!!!!!!!

celestial_moon
lol u didnt know that?

*Georgina_A*
It is hard to believe...I mean I wouldn't believe it at first stick out tongue

Emma718
Draco was awesome in the 2nd film, can't wait to see the 3rd when it comes out in aussie 5th june or something

pottermad
i think tom was just alright in the first film but in the second one he was really good....

eezy45
i am not really a pro-Tom (see my poll wink)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.