Cutting

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DemonicGambit-2
Okay so I saw my friend at school today, when Rachel notices cuts on her wrists. Now one of two things is happening, she's cutting herself. Or what she says is true and her mother is cutting her... Either way it's some pretty serious sh!t, not sure what I should do. So does anyone have any advice for me? erm

Darth Revan
If you have a counselor or psychologist at your school, tell them.

DemonicGambit-2
We don't have a psychologist and our counselor's don't see students unless they're free, and since it's the end of the year.....

Darth Revan
Go to the office and tell them that you NEED to see the counselor and that it is urgent. If they ask why, tell them how worried about your friend you are. If they still refuse to let you have an appointment for some reason, call Social Services and ask them what to do.

badkittykitty
I'm very sorry to hear about you friend. please take DR's advice and try to see a counselor.

here is a link for focus adolescent services.click on the state you are in and there are many toll free hotline numbers to call for help for troubled teens.http://www.focusas.com/Directory.html

These types of threads however are not allowed on KMC and as a rule have been closed.

sorry sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.