Goodnight Mister Tom.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Freddy_vs_Jason
Has anyone read this book? it's quiet good but also quiet sad.

badkittykitty
I read good bye mr. chips but not that one...what it about?

Freddy_vs_Jason
It's set back in World War 2 were a boy who is abused by his Mum is evacuated from London and sent to stay with an Old Man, they develope a very close friendship but then the boy is called home, I won't tell you what happens next. You'll have to read it to find out.

shaber
Our teacher set it for us when we were ten.

It was ****ed up! messed

Freddy_vs_Jason
I thought it was a good book. We also had to watch the movie. The book is better then the movie.

shaber
Isuppose something set in the war would have to be really dark... but the war was not the root of all the problems confused

Freddy_vs_Jason
True. yes

shaber
So what did you think of Zach being blown up or what have you Shocked? Saddened? Or indifferent?

crazy_c
I was shocked and sadddened.He was one of my favourite characters. It was such a sad book with loads of teary bits.

Freddy_vs_Jason
It was quiet sad, in the movie when Willie was standing outside school you-know-who after he was you-know-what was riding his bike through the puddle and laughing but then he disappeared and it was just Willie's imagination, that bit was sad sad

shaber
The movie wasn't a serial was it? The serial wasn't really any good.

The protagonist just dismisses it in the book *shrug* I don't suppose there is significance behind the protagonist and eponymous character being named after trees?

Freddy_vs_Jason
What the f**k?

crazy_c
lol I don't think so

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.