HP New York Premiere & AFTER PARTY

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shanie623
I'm sure great many of you have watched the interviews and seen some pictures from the POA premier in New York..

What you may not have seen yet is the after party of the NY POA Premiere...

Let's check it out... But first, to note:

* We have Rupert missing a lot... (and in all the interviews to be scheduled, Rupert seems to not be there... it always said in the cable schedule: Guest Stars Daniel Radcliffe and Emma watson)

* At the TRL show yesterday, Daniel actually said he's "very protective of Emma," and Emma laughed... and VJ Kuddus said something about "expecting Harry and Hermoine to be together," and Emma answered with "Ron and Hermoine always fight, but the truth is they both have soft spots for each other (giggles)"

* Rupert is missing again at TRL... And I'm starting to suspect that the reason he's NOT showing much of himself is because he's growing apart from Emma (maybe because of the whole "romance" thing in the POA and the upcoming GOF movie... awkward?) And Rupert also said there were lots of "holding hands" so far in the GOF shooting, but ALL the RHr hugs are cut out.

* I don't remember where I've seen Emma said this, but I remember Emma kind of mentions that she's closer to Dan than Rupert... (yeh, there is likely something going on between Dan and Emma eh?)

And here are some exclusive photos from the NY POA Premiere AFTER PARTY... They're orignally really small pictures (because you have to pay if you want to see the bigger versions)... So I enlarged them a bit, and the enlargement made the pictures blurry.

* We have Dan and Emma dancing and holding hands quite a lot (at the after party)...
* And Tom is drinking what is that?

shanie623
BIG PROPS to Rupert Grint! The best get-up amongst the boys! Rock on Rupe! stick out tongue

And Devon Murray is really pimpin style with that tie! LOl!

Fashionable pictures...

shanie623
Here is Bonnie Wright (Ginny Weasley) and Devon Murray (Seamus Finiggan)..... I must say, they're together quite a lot.. even in some of the after party pictures which I didn't post...

And WOW... Bonnie's really pretty! Cute 13 year-old gal!!! wink

shanie623
Here's the only time I've seen Rupert with Emma at the Premiere (and he wasn't even at the after party?)... Rupert must be either really busy, or he must be ignoring the crowds... or ignoring being seen with Emma perhaps? Awkward...

here's the trio.

pottermad
wow it is akward.... plus in the pictures of the premiere u post rupert it's kinda sad 'cause everyone is smiling but rupert...
and well about the "romance" thing mayb it's that rupert likes emma but emma likes daniel....

orlandoOYEA
oooo love trianglesmile

Just Playin!

airangel
wonder if rupert is workin on another movie....his hair is different

*Georgina_A*
These are off Tom Felton's official site...:

Am I going out with Emma (Watson)?
She's a lovely girl who's really pretty but I'm not going out with her. I wish!

Favourite colours:
Car - black & white, envelopes -red, clothes - grey, girls skin - olive colour, hair & eyes - brown.

Lots of clues there shifty

lol that doesn't really answer the whole Rupert thing but people were saying stuff about liking so I just thought I'd post whistle stick out tongue

*Georgina_A*
LOL I just saw this article:

Teen actor RUPERT GRINT was embarrassed filming romantic scenes with HARRY POTTER co-star EMMA WATSON and has labelled the sequences "awkward".

The ginger star, 15, plays wizard pupil RUPERT GRINT in the successful JK ROWLING movie franchise and admits he found it humiliating to get closer to Watson's character HERMIONE GRANGER in the forthcoming adaptation HARRY POTTER AND THE GOBLET OF FIRE, which has just begun filming.

Grint explains, "There were some awkward scenes. There was a lot of hand-holding between me and Hermione.

"There were hugs as well but they got cut out.

"It's weird doing romance. I've never been attracted to playing a romantic lead."

Notice how they put Rupert instead of Ron at the beginning of the second paragraph lol.

danis4ever
who's protective of who?

The Ones
humbug humbug humbug humbug humbug humbug humbug humbug humbug humbug humbug humbug humbug humbug humbug humbug humbug humbug humbug humbug humbug humbug humbug humbug humbug humbug humbug humbug humbug humbug humbug humbug humbug humbug humbug humbug humbug humbug humbug humbug

eezy45
laughing
wizard pupil Rupert Grint LoL

Laviera_j
Poor guy - he is known as the ginger kid! aw....

Laviera_j
I can't believe they cut a few hugs between Rup and Em! The annoyingness!!!!!

DracosGirl
I know!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think those two are so cute together!

awwwwwwwww he felt awkward with her does that seem like a sign to anyone else?.......

*Danii*
Ruperts HOT! If Emmas not going out with him, she must be MENTAL! I mean if he fancies her, then she is soooooooooooooooooooo missing out if shes not! Its such a shame that he wasn't at the party too.

And th Ginny girl and Devon Murray - theyre looking very FRIENDLY! winkwink!

*Georgina_A*
Sure does wink

*Danii*: Bonnie Wright and Devon Murray are indeed stick out tongue

shanie623
Oh my god!!! SO TRUE!!! I'm suspecting Dan, Tom, and Rupert might like Emma!!! But Emma might like only Dan! LOL!!!

Here's a bit of what I've read in Tom Felton's latest blog:

Really didn't expect New York to be that hot! Great party afterwards even though I could only stay for an hour - didn't Emma look really gorgeous!

Again, check out the first picture in the first post from the AFTER PARTY I've posted. Emma and Daniel, eh? And Tom's a wee bit touchy with Emma there too eh? wink

*Georgina_A*
LOL I'm also suspecting the whole Dan, Tom and Rupert liking Emma but Emma only liking Dan!

Aww! Looks like Ruperts shy!! Although I think it's pretty clear Dan and Tom aren't shifty

shanie623
Daniel is protective of Emma ^^

You know... sooner or later, Dan and Emma might go out... It's only normal to go out with someone you grew up with, specially with the same career. Eh??? But I doubt they'd last long... since they care too much for each other like brothers and sisters... Wouldn't want to destroy the whole friendship with Rupert and Tom, would they? And of course it may affect the movie too. LOL. Ahhh... I smell teen spirit... and hormones raging! LOL! stick out tongue

*Georgina_A*

shanie623
These are just a few pictures from the Press Conference in UK...

* Look how awkward Rupert is... the poor lad sad

* LOOK at Emma and Daniel! They're really, very close, eh? They seem like they're comfortable with each other.

There were LOTS MORE pictures of Em and Dan together at the press conference (Emma and Daniel almost always hugging)... LOL.. definitely something going on.. haha

*Georgina_A*
Aww!! Poor Rupert!! sad

shanie623
And here are the only shots where Emma actually goes close to Rupert (probably because of some photographer shouting "Emma, Rupert, HERE!" LOL!)

* Look at Emma... hahaha! She seemed awkward about this kind of situation with Rupert too...

Now, is she disappointed that it wasn't Dan? Or was she shy because she's got something for Rupe? Hehe..

* Look at Rupert... Emma and him have the same awkwardness for each other... laughing

shanie623
And here is the last shot of Emma "close" to Rupert...

The rest of the pictures in the website I've got these from, it's all Emma and Dan holding each other like WHOA!...

And this shot was probably because of the photographers... Some of them demand to see Rupert and Emma in a pose... and Daniel as a solo-ist...

*Georgina_A*
lol this all might be a cover-up and in fact Emma likes Rupert (and vice versa). Somehow I'd rather Emma/Rupert then Emma/Dan...I've no idea why lol. I think Dan looks really weird there messed lol

Oh and can you please post the address of the site Shanie? I would like to see these Dan/Emma pics lol.

shanie623
I so agree. I'm beginning to want to start an Emma/Rupert ship. I really would love it if Rupert goes with Emma, and Daniel gets really jealous and steals Rupert away! laughing How queer... heh heh...

I never really was attracted to Dan.. He's too-- shall I say "formal"? Or maybe "wanna-be rock/punk music expert"? LOL...

IMO, Dan seems like the kind of person who's really used to fame (one of the huge reasons why Emma may like him more than Rupe, hahaha!)...

I looove Rupert! He's so unique, calm, and cool. stick out tongue

BTW, I got these pixxes at www.danradcliffe.com

*Georgina_A*
Yeah, I agree with you. Dan does seem like the kind of person who has gotten used to fame (not to mention Emma roll eyes (sarcastic) ) and Rupert seems more calm and collected, more down to Earth perhaps? Something about Dan just really hacks me off...I think it's his acting stick out tongue *waits for Dan fans to come scream at her* embarrasment

Oh and thanks for the site smile

ladygrim
sweet

DracosGirl
I think Dan has really picked up with his acting skills... well from the few clips ive seen of PoA anyway, which im going to see on monday!!!!!!!!! yey!!!!!!!!.
But I know wot ya mean cos in the first film i was really annoyed at a lot of ppls acting

*Georgina_A*
To be honest, I doubt Emma and Dan's acting skills...I think Rupert is great! He captures those facial expressions perfectly. Dan and Emma annoy me a bit actually lol.

ladygrim
i realised that too n the first to movies his acting was good but it still had faults like when he was talking it was quite monotone and quite slowly and quiet

shanie623
Actually, only Dan annoys me now...

It used to be Dan and Emma that HECKA ANNOYS ME (in the 1st and 2nd film), but I have to be honest... YES, Emma improved quite a lot this time. She's pretty good with her hand gestures and facial expressions now. Although, sometimes she's a little exagerrated.

Dan however, is a disappointment. Heh. It's like, he's always constipated when he's Harry... heh heh. His acting isn't as natural as Rupert's, that's all. *shrugs* Emma's getting there ^_^

ladygrim
too true

*Georgina_A*
laughing out loud Constipated Harry...

I think Rupert is really good! He makes it so believable with his expressions and gestures. I think Emma's acting is okay, what annoys me about her is she's just "in your face" if you know what I mean.

shanie623
Yes. Dan is a constipated Harry... laughing *don't hurt me Dan fans*

Anyways, yeh. I kind of know what you mean about Emma. She's a bit exagerrated. I think that is what makes her believable and persuasive enough to convince the audience that she is indeed acting. LOL. If that's what you mean... stick out tongue

I love Rupert. He's great. I'm hoping to see more of him in other movies and such.

*Georgina_A*
lol a lot of Dan fan girls out there just waiting to strangle us stick out tongue

Yeah, that's basically what I mean. She exagerrates so much sometimes it annoys me -.-...

And at Premieres and stuff too...she seems as used to fame (if not more) as Dan roll eyes (sarcastic)

pottermad
i bet emma's favorite HP film is the 3rd one 'cause she looks waaay prettieer than the 1st and the 2nd ones...

*Georgina_A*
I actually think she looks prettier in the 2nd one than now erm she doesn't have a fringe anymore and I think she looks nicer with one...

ladygrim
they don't seem to look like there characters anymore ... apart from harry but that is only cuz he has the scar and glasses

Miss Unknown
In those pictures I love Rupert's clothes (the ones with Emma in a skirt)! Dan's is a bit...like a girl's... I've seen loads of girls wear a top like he was wearing.

*Georgina_A*
LOL that was exactly what I was thinking.

danis4ever
messed messed messed messed messed messed messed you really all think so?

Joy2dWorld
oh i love this thread!!!

i looooove Rupert too! shanie, georgina, miss unknown, lady grim --> you rock!

danis4ever, you're my little sister. i know you love Dan very much. I actually do too, i dont think there's anything wrong with him-- but i just love Rupert a hundred times more!

its just that he stays so well grounded & shy inspite of all the attention. i dont know how he does it, i hope he doesnt change.

well, Dan is doing a good job too at keeping his feet on the ground. but there's just too much around him, girls swooning over him, asking him to marry them! i really wish him a lot of luck in keeping a level head.

For me, Dan's acting has improved a lot, and Emma's a real revelation in PoA! but Rupert has always been the best and most comfortable/natural in his role.

i think Rupert likes Emma indeed coz he seems so affected by her. if he didnt like Emma, he wont feel so awkward. shanie, if you're shipping Rupert/Emma --> count me in!!!

DracosGirl
I totally agree with LadyGrim that the actors have changed in their appearance and don't really look like they are in the books anymore. I hope they don't change too much or it might ruin things for, say, the 6th or 7th film when they might look totally different!

celestial_moon
i dont think they are doing those movies

*Georgina_A*
Yeah! I absolutely agree!! Rupert seems so down to Earth and shy even though he is surrounded by it day by day. I really respect him for that! And let's be honest, he is the best actor out of the trio (or any of the children actors in the film). His facial expressions are just hilarious!

Oh and I'm Rupert/Emma all the way big grin

DracosGirl
I heard that to but then in yesterdays paper it said that all teh main actors have agreed to do all 7 films...? who knows what will really happen

*Georgina_A*
I doubt they would be able to do all 7 even if they tried messed I mean...they're going to grow a lot and it's not like their going to be doing one film a year. Somehow I don't see it happening lol.

DracosGirl
I thought that to but I suppose they arn't all the right age for their characters now so being a few years older wouldnt ruin it too much

*Georgina_A*
I actually think it would've been better if they cast some of the new people (like Cho) somewhat younger than 16 so that when it comes to making later films she'll look about the right age. I hope you understood that messed lol.

<<Solo>>
'Ts Interesting.......

Joy2dWorld
oh yeah, they CAN pull it off!..... if they decide do an "LotR"..... i mean if they shoot the last 3 films altogether like Peter Jackson did for LotR!

i guess it is possible... by the time GoF is showing, book 6 is out-- so they can start filming 5 & 6.

and i bet that b4 they finish shooting the last chapter of book 6, book 7 will be out... or JKR can just give them the manuscript of book 7 in advance!

afterall, she has always hinted that she has already finished writing the concluding chapter of Harry Potter's story, and that the books in between are the only ones she hasnt written yet-- she said she already knows where the story goes (of course), and the only thing that's still hanging is how the story will get there (to the conclusion, i mean).

*Georgina_A*
True...but it doesn't look like Warner Bros want to do that. Come to think of it they have to consider the children's school time and such as well.

celestial_moon
she has the last chapter and the epilogue doe. she finished it 2 years ago i think. anways, i dont think they would shoot all films in a row like LOTR. The kids need 2 go 2 school and plus, they want a break.

DracosGirl
yeah but still I won't be to happy if they all just decide not to finish making all the films or if they choose to get new actors I mean it wont be the same and I think it will ruin it a bit to be honest

*Georgina_A*
To be honest...I don't think the films are that great anyway erm well...not the first 2 anyway...And I really do think that they will have to get someone else to play at least one of the main characters. I mean, at least one of them is going to want to move on.

DracosGirl
The point I was making earlier though was that I read in the paper that they have all agreed to do the 7 films, so I'm guessing they have signed something to make sure they do, then, even if they want to move on they can't cos they've signed a contract.

Joy2dWorld
Emma Watson said something which hints that she might not be interested to stay on anymore.

She's a revelation in this 3rd movie, lots of people are saying that all she needed was a director like Cuaron to bring out the quality in her. People are predicting that she will be big like Kirsten Dunst!

BTW, have you seen the photos of the UK premiere? Dan & Emma caught by cameras -- holding hands!!! oh shanie, I think this is a major blow to our planned Rupert/Emma-ship-- stopped even b4 it sets sail no

*Georgina_A*
no It's not good...but I guess, somehow, Dan and Emma are more suited for each other then Rupert and Emma. Rupert will find someone nicer happy (please don't kill me Emma fans)

Joy2dWorld
yeah, Rupert will find someone nicer... I hope its me! big grin

if only I was younger embarrasment *sigh*

shanie623
Yeh... Check this out:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f44/t295517.html

fleur13
just like to add that tom felton has a girlfriend it is in this months sugar mag

Orbster
He was there i found a picture that proves he was at the party smile..i'll go get it *goes*....comes back..here it is!!..just to prove that he was arround...nobody said that all the kids should get along very well...but Rupert did say that he doesn't like romantic moments..he's rather do comedies.

Abbita
Is that dan with emma? They look very...cosy......shifty

orient_celts
Yeah, that's them. *blinks*

~*Auror_Chk*~
hey shanie i love those pics of Tom and Emma love

twigNig
Yeah I agree with you, if I were him I'd be scared of Emma.

Younger? How old are you? I have one year left, and then I'm free.. I know when I'm older I'll want to be younger but right now I'm fine with my age. I'm 17 LoL, maybe too old for this forum heh, but too young for all the stuff I want to do and am interested in (except HP ofcourse)

h/hr fan4ever
rupert is really down to earth emmas just the opposite both dan and emma have gotten use to fame so they make a better couple they are actually quite cute 2gether (and im not just saying thta cuz im a harry hermione fan) about dans acting i always did think he needed to improve the parts in poa with dan acting all emotional really made me want to laugh i just thoght what the hell and him crying? i havent got anything against him! im not a fan of rupert (more of a fan of dan and emma) but i do think he cats the best and i find his shyness SO CUTE!

ada
I agree with you Abbita. Dan and Emma look really cosy together!

naughty

ClarissaJ
I think that there's four solutions into all this rupert-dan-emma-relationship problem.

1. rupert likes emma and is a very shy person and feels awkward being around her embarrasment

2. emma and rupert like each other secretly so they don't like to be next to each other because maybe people will see them blushing or something
laughing

3.maybe emma and rupert were going out and they broke up at the end of filming the third movie so they got distant (because in the first two films, their interviews were always together) wink

4.maybe dan likes emma? sick

I'm not a dan/emma person because i personally think he's either gay or gay-ish. if you want, i have evidence backing all four of this up

ada
Well i for one would like to hear the evidence as to Dan being Gay!

ranting

ilovedaniel
rolling on floor laughing
Hey everyone,
I heard that Daniel isn't going out with Emma Watson because he likes them being friends but maybe it's just that Emma fancies Dan! I mean come on, who dosen't?
But maybe if they really are going out then they want some privacy about it. I mean some time in their lives, they are gonna be going out with somone and everyone is gonna wanna know. Yes i am curious about it but it's up to them what happens. If it is true then i feel sorry for Rupert because maybe he fancies Emma too. They suit more. Are you sure he wasn't at the after party? How do you know?

smokin' They have all been spending alot of time together so it's not surprising if they have fallen in love. Yes i would prefer if they weren't going out but there is nothing i can do about it or anyone else can do.
It would make a problem because people may start hating them. In this case, i wouldn't but maybe i'd feel upset.
They are only young too and i know they don'y want the press to know but they did know that if they got the part, they would be famous. I love you all anyway guys.... Daniel, Rupert, Emma, Tom, Bonnie and everyone else. Your all great
Love ya
Nicki xxxxx ( biggest fan) xxx

PureBlood101
are they going out? there cute together!!

PureBlood101
dunno wut makes u think dat?

impatientinky
i just checked his filmography and it only lists one movie that he is currently filming and we all know which one that is smile

Francyn
Like halleur.... That is SO OK! Get it? I don't like that either! There's many things I don't like.... But on top one is Ron and Hermione/Rupert and Emma GETTING TOGETHER!

Francyn
I-I think I wanna shout. AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! THIS WORLD IS CRAZYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Francyn
Originally posted by ilovedaniel
rolling on floor laughing

But maybe if they really are going out then they want some privacy about it. I mean some time in their lives, they are gonna be going out with somone and everyone is gonna wanna know. Yes i am curious about it but it's up to them what happens. If it is true then i feel sorry for Rupert because maybe he fancies Emma too. They suit more.

Ha! And you think Rupert and Emma suits more? Are you sure you wrote the right thing? Because... maybe you got a mistake. Maybe you meant Dan not Rupert. No offense actually, I really think you had a mistake. Or it's my eyes. I don't know, but I wear glasses. Maybe the grade's too low? Or......

spiritspeaker23
ok ppl...sry but you guys really jump to conclusions a lot! I mean, Rupert says it was awkward, dan and emma seem to be close friends, so suddenly they are in a love triangle? We dont know these people's private lives, all we see are interviews and pics! And i think it would be kinda awkward to do little "flirt" scenes for 15 year olds! And everyone seems to think all the guys like emma...i mean she isnt the only girl in their life lol. Sorry, that just seemed a bit strange to me confused

bunny

sheenzraul
Heylo please if anyoine has pictures of Devon and Bonnie together at the after party of the premiere let me know...wanna see em..

eezy45
laughing out loud "The ginger star, 15, plays wizard pupil RUPERT GRINT" laughing

eezy45
laughing out loud

rubberduckee
Personally, my favorite actor is Tom Felton. He's amazing!

sugar&sweet
Originally posted by rubberduckee
Personally, my favorite actor is Tom Felton. He's amazing!
personally, i feel sorry 4 Rupert Grint. he seems 2 b a great guy. so y dosent emma like him in that way?

sugar&sweet
y is no1 writin bk. i'm so alone sad

sugar&sweet
sad sad sad sad sad sad

ilovedaniel
I think she does like him but maybe cos Dan's the main character, she feels she can be more confortable around him rather than Rupert, Personally i think Rupert gets left out alot.

cassi scott
Originally posted by shanie623
I'm sure great many of you have watched the interviews and seen some pictures from the POA premier in New York..

What you may not have seen yet is the after party of the NY POA Premiere...

Let's check it out... But first, to note:

* We have Rupert missing a lot... (and in all the interviews to be scheduled, Rupert seems to not be there... it always said in the cable schedule: Guest Stars Daniel Radcliffe and Emma watson)

* At the TRL show yesterday, Daniel actually said he's "very protective of Emma," and Emma laughed... and VJ Kuddus said something about "expecting Harry and Hermoine to be together," and Emma answered with "Ron and Hermoine always fight, but the truth is they both have soft spots for each other (giggles)"

* Rupert is missing again at TRL... And I'm starting to suspect that the reason he's NOT showing much of himself is because he's growing apart from Emma (maybe because of the whole "romance" thing in the POA and the upcoming GOF movie... awkward?) And Rupert also said there were lots of "holding hands" so far in the GOF shooting, but ALL the RHr hugs are cut out.

* I don't remember where I've seen Emma said this, but I remember Emma kind of mentions that she's closer to Dan than Rupert... (yeh, there is likely something going on between Dan and Emma eh?)

And here are some exclusive photos from the NY POA Premiere AFTER PARTY... They're orignally really small pictures (because you have to pay if you want to see the bigger versions)... So I enlarged them a bit, and the enlargement made the pictures blurry.

* We have Dan and Emma dancing and holding hands quite a lot (at the after party)...
* And Tom is drinking what is that?

ilovedaniel
Originally posted by sheenzraul
Heylo please if anyoine has pictures of Devon and Bonnie together at the after party of the premiere let me know...wanna see em..

I don't have any pictures of them from the after party but i do have two of them at the premiere. Sorry if you have already seen them before!(lol)

ilovedaniel
And the other one. stick out tongue

lovelyvainmuch
Originally posted by shanie623
Daniel is protective of Emma ^^

You know... sooner or later, Dan and Emma might go out... It's only normal to go out with someone you grew up with, specially with the same career. Eh??? But I doubt they'd last long... since they care too much for each other like brothers and sisters... Wouldn't want to destroy the whole friendship with Rupert and Tom, would they? And of course it may affect the movie too. LOL. Ahhh... I smell teen spirit... and hormones raging! LOL! stick out tongue

yeah i couldnt agree more! they look good together....really...

lovelyvainmuch
Originally posted by *Georgina_A*
These are off Tom Felton's official site...:

Am I going out with Emma (Watson)?
She's a lovely girl who's really pretty but I'm not going out with her. I wish!

Favourite colours:
Car - black & white, envelopes -red, clothes - grey, girls skin - olive colour, hair & eyes - brown.

Lots of clues there shifty

lol that doesn't really answer the whole Rupert thing but people were saying stuff about liking so I just thought I'd post whistle stick out tongue

uhm hello...i was just wondering if you could post a link to tom's website? thnx lotz...

lovelyvainmuch
Originally posted by Abbita
Is that dan with emma? They look very...cosy......shifty

hey you are kinda are right! whee...they so look good together....maybe reallly they ARE dating...or together already....

Happy Dance how romantic.... Happy Dance

ilovedaniel
Originally posted by lovelyvainmuch
hey you are kinda are right! whee...they so look good together....maybe reallly they ARE dating...or together already....

Happy Dance how romantic.... Happy Dance

Maybe Emma feels more confident around Daniel because he's a very confident guy, so it makes her feel more confident if you know what i mean. Rupert is quite shy which i think is really sweet so maybe she feels that she gets more attention with Daniel. And take a look at this recent picture below.
confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.